[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@spideysteve‌ thanks for sharing the pix! =)) I know how scared Gun to her mother-in-law that's why he needs to make a performance, it's just finally struck me now why he was so frustrated to MY is that he can't even dare to take revenge on her because "Mother"/OOMUY is there ready to break his arm if he make one silly wrong move! Hahaha!

I started watching this drama today because Choi Jin Hyuk is my bias.
And although I came because CJH is my favorite the truth is that I'm loving the male protagonist too. Please don't, don't do it drama, because then I can't choose and now, I wanna marry with the two.
The female lead here is also amazing. And every time comes the hahahaha of Lee Gun... I'm also laughing and I don't know why  
:)) :)) :))

Guest spideysteve

gumi said: I just looked up the lyrics for the song our OTP will be singing...and lol. I wonder if that scene is after JNR-CJH scene....? cuz the lyrics is a guy asking girl, why were you with another man?? and the girl saying nono it's misunderstanding... LOL

OMG i totally missed this when i posted this text preview last week. it said (if i not mistaken from Uncle Google), something about become chilly/cold (maybe Geon to MY), embarrassing attitude also they discuss about divorce settlement. *oh, NO please! sobsalso, MY at prenatal classed and Geon force to join too. *that's funand Mi Young meet Daniel at home.
5회
우리 집에 복덩이가 들어왔네요

미영(장나라)은 결혼식과 달리 냉랭해진 건(장혁)의 태도에 당황스럽고, 급기야 건 은 이혼합의서를 내놓는다. 왕회장(박원숙)은 건의 마음을 다 잡기 위해 미영과 태교교실을 추천하고, 건은 억지 로 태교교실에 참가하는데.. 한편, 건은 다니엘(최진혁)과 미영을 왕회장 집에서 마주친다.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/dlove/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003048100029100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

@hell59 the title of the song is "운명같은 너" and could be translated....'You, like a fate'...? 'You who are like a fate'...? It probably will have its own English title...anyways, the song is not officially released yet and when it was played in the storage scene is the only version existing of the song, so you won't be able to find anything on youtube. 

Guest chunnogirl33

@yoeda Forced to join? Ugh! Imma slap him! He said he wanted to be a good father, so while I totally get if he puts distance with Mi Young, he better show interest on the baby. Any other behaviour would be inconsistent with the Geon we've known until now (then again, he is very unpredictable)

chunnogirl33 said: @yoeda Forced to join? Ugh! Imma slap him! He said he wanted to be a good father, so while I totally get if he puts distance with Mi Young, he better show interest on the baby. Any other behaviour would be inconsistent with the Geon we've known until now (then again, he is very unpredictable)

Guest spideysteve

LOLLOLOLO This definitely looks like someone's imagination. I wouldn't mind if it's real tho. =))

aUZeTglh7Mhg635411170785462809.jpg
hEVbzljRCYDq635411170964906509.jpg
cr: MBC

MBC sure know how to tease us. 0__0

OMO!!! Choi Jin Hyuk... Why so handsome? Why? 
7856.gif7856.gif7856.gif
She's so cute. I know she has these huge Harry Potter glasses that cover most of her face but she's still the sweetest, most beautiful girl in this drama

Guest fiovial

8 hours to go!!

The singing scene will be another EPIC scene. Gotta love the drama for always giving us EPIC scenes almost every episode.

Geon is such a fashionista. Orange is a hard color to pull but it looks totally appropriate for Geon. What's next? Bright Pink? Hehehehhe.

Thanks @yoeda‌ for posting the dc inside link.

@spideysteve‌ as always big thanks for the pics!

CJH looks fiiine with that slicked back hair.