[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@psycheros hmmmm I think she does subconsciously until she meets Gun. The first few occasions she meets him in Act 2 she starts commenting to herself which shows how careful she is not to show her real feelings. When the feelings get overwhelming she shows her true feelings.

Plus her speech to Daniel at the hospital about how she lost her child because of her personality really set the change in personality in motion. She builds a barrier around her and people including Daniel. In the three years she was abroad I really don't think she confided in Daniel. The only ones she opened upto were Gun and Young-ja eonnie.

esmeemily said: I saw comment in baidu say JH asked Shin Ha Kyun (JNR's male lead in new drama) to take care of JNR well. is it true guys??? ..I did watch the video but don't know Korean at all. is it true? so sweet of JH ..they're so close to the extent have become family and support each other.

Old Goodbye trailer looks so good ..there's smth with the color makes it looks like a movie than a usual drama. JH&JNR really have explosive chemistry together even the trailer is just 40 seconds their chemistry is so palpable ..can't wait!!!

gumi said: And in press conference (disclaimer: I'm speaking out of my memory, might not be super accurate), JNR was asked to compare? JH vs. SHK. Of course she answered wisely saying she likes both of them...she said they have some similar sides, they are both unexpectedly cute. She also said that she learned so much from JH while filming FTLY, and that's partly why she wanted to do Mr.Back, she loved acting with JH and she thought if she can do a drama with SHK she might be able to learn even more. 
And JNR also mentioned that filming FTLY was one of the happiest moments of her life, because she was so happy on that filming site, she wanted to experience that happiness again and chose to make a drama come back rather quicky.

The entwining of the legs I saw again! This skinship makes me :\"> and thrilled! The Jjangs chem onscreen is super likey! They just too perfect on screen & off screen! That most of the time I forgot JH is married with 2 kids!

I think doing FLTY our Jjangs relationship blossomed into friendship! Which is great because the positive outcome of that friendship can be seen of how our Jjangs working relationship turns out to be one of the best there is on k drama.

The beauty of FTLY: 
I was listening to the whole OST track... and wow the feels... 
I did mention that I have paused rewatching FTLY to watch it again, anew after a few months. It is terribly hard, yet I have the OST to keep my alive... 
The power of OST music: 
The instrumental which is played in sad scenes, made my eyes wet without my notice... 
The music played when she comes out with the make over, had me smiling... 
Every music piece, a song or instrumental gave me the feeling that I get when it is played in a particular scene... Amazing... 
Greatu Greatu Greatu ! 

gumi said: esmeemily said: I saw comment in baidu say JH asked Shin Ha Kyun (JNR's male lead in new drama) to take care of JNR well. is it true guys??? ..I did watch the video but don't know Korean at all. is it true? so sweet of JH ..they're so close to the extent have become family and support each other.

Old Goodbye trailer looks so good ..there's smth with the color makes it looks like a movie than a usual drama. JH&JNR really have explosive chemistry together even the trailer is just 40 seconds their chemistry is so palpable ..can't wait!!!

I was away and missed the LIVE award show! But it was really nice to come home and see all your postings about the awards, new OG trailer and news about JNR and JH. Greatu, greatu, greatu gifts! I had dinner with a Hollywood actor on Saturday and I kept thinking why can't it be Jang Hyuk sshi or one of my biases. Won't that be awesome even though I can't speak Korean...hehe. I will have a good excuse to stare at their faces instead...     :))
Thanks @ayame for the organizing the awards and for everything you've done! We gave you a standing ovation for all your efforts. You brought so much happiness to all FTLY fans. Glad DC fans too knew and participated. I gotta admit, I was surprised with some of the winners. Funny thing is, the byeontae scenes I voted won...hehe. Gotta admit, when it gets to Daniel and Sera's category, I chose randomly since I didn't really pay attention to them...hehe. Glad MY's omma and Tak won. I was rooting for Geon's grandma since she's one of the coolest K-Drama's grandma!  \m/

Guest curioserand

diana said: @curioserand‌ ...thumbs up for you....such a good article you wrote... I find out that no drama i watch after ftly can be compared to it. Really raised a higher standard for k drama..

Guest curioserand

Kdrama-lover

said: Thank you very much @curioserand‌ , for writing and sharing with us your essay for our beloved FTLY. You even mentioned forum discussions

:)

:x Love, love, love all 3 essays!