[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

well..before MBC release their characters' names in Old Hello, we can see the couple in the pic are Lee Gun-Kim Mi Young or...the Jjangs took a selfie together lol :))

btw, when DC fans will send the coffee/food truck for OH team? hope we will get more pics from filming site.

MISSEDEp 12
*This scene is right after Geon talked to his late parents.*This is before Geon gave MY the lollipop.*This is before they met for the last time at his office.
wa51mv.jpg

She said...It was all my fault.No, (it's just an accident) that is an excuse.It's always been that way."Because there was an accident..." "Because someone did something to me..." I've always used such excuses.And have been living my life being dragged or led by other people or circumstances.Because I didn't have the courage to go through my life on my own.I allowed myself to be chosen and to be abandoned.I have come this far not even knowing where to go.My innocent baby's life....was lost because of me...

(MY at this point is a broken person. Geon came to her room and left her that lollipop after this. They met for the last time at his office where she asked what if they forget everything and start again...and I am glad he declined. His answer truly made her leave Korea and discover herself in Paris. She left as a broken person but came back much stronger, more confident. No matter how much Daniel annoyed me on ep 13 onwards, I am glad he handed her that box of Art supplies after she lost Gaeddong. I feel sad listening to what MY had to say in this scene. She has nothing to call her own except for Gaeddong and losing Gaeddong means she's back to being empty.)

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌

Thank you so much for the pictures.

I've been waiting for those pics.

Gosh, they so fit and complet each other. Did anyone see something between this Jjangs?

Their facial expressions and postures in those pic, just like send us a message? Perhaps, i'm still seeing them as LG & MY if they were ever on a date before their marriage life :P

Are they doing selfie couple in this pic? I see JH's hand looks like holding something , hehee.

I want to see this one time drama. Looking forward to it.

Cara said: well..before MBC release their characters' names in Old Hello, we can see the couple in the pic are Lee Gun-Kim Mi Young or...the Jjangs took a selfie together lol :))

btw, when DC fans will send the coffee/food truck for OH team? hope we will get more pics from filming site.

I can't help it... Why JH looks so young, adorable like that?

He strikingly handsomeeeee :* :* :*

Kyaaaa..this is only a picture but seeing them, I can see their chemistry already. After few minutes seeing this pic, I can see this as transition of them post SSBG on its way to FTLY...

Hehehee, their both looks in their late twenties.

I can't move on from.this snail couple , I believe any kind of story line whether drama, action, fantasy or in saeguk set, this Jjangs ace it!

Can't get enough with uri snail couple :*

AndriK said: @"Mustarini BellaV"‌ Thank you so much for the pictures. I've been waiting for those pics. Gosh, they so fit and complet each other. Did anyone see something between this Jjangs? Their facial expressions and postures in those pic, just like send us a message? Perhaps, i'm still seeing them as LG & MY if they were ever on a date before their marriage life :P Are they doing selfie couple in this pic? I see JH's hand looks like holding something , hehee. I want to see this one time drama. Looking forward to it.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@sooyoungdaebak‌ , thank you dear, for completing the HS/SS for episode 12. We here absolutely appreciate your dedication on this endeavor, esp this very challenging episode;

I wasn't able to fight back my tears from falling as I read your posts, same impact as watching those scenes.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ , thanks for sharing the Jjangs pics. That surely is a snail sign for us Snail Couple enthusiasts. I also see LG & MY in them. She's so adorable with that persimmon on her head. :) :x :) :x

@anyone , would we be able to view this drama special?, coz it's not a regular series..

Guest SandiRa

That's not just snail and persimmon that's new specie. What i'm thinking is for upgraded LG and MY. Maybe we can see what way the writers would take if they not followed the original FTLY. I see snails  @-)  I'm still expecting the crazy laugh and the round glasses.

Omg. Those photos.... It's our snail couple! They look so good together, it's so hard not to ship them. Haha. I imagine that's what Mi Young and Geon looks like when they're goofing around with the camera! I can't wait for the one ep drama. It won't be Mi Young and Geon at that time and it may not be happy, but it'll be seeing them together!

November please come fast, i really miss Jang Hyuk sii&Jang Nara sii. Waiting makes me think Can i see them working together again in 2015 after their third collaboration?? :(

I don't know why but the JJangs always like a magic for me, i never bored to see them together on screen.....(i really want to appreciate their great acting ability, their profesionalism as an actor&an actress, and their Brotherhood relationship lol...Thank u so much Jang Hyuk sii&Jang Nara sii for All the hard work) ^:)^

Dear God please make them meet again in 2015,2016 or....Thank u so much [-O<

@lovelyjen: thank you 2006 times for expounding on episode 11 scene 1. :-bd @songielove: episode 12 takes lots of courage. I had to take it in segments with bravery breaks between. I still haven't revisited KMY & the scrapbook. I hurried through as @sooyoungdaebak posted screencaps of that part to get to just the dialogue. I completely understand not being able to see these 2 episodes again....especially #12. >:D< GREAT BIG "WE MADE IT THROUGH" HAPPY HUGS TO ALL!!!