[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I practically ROTFLOL at the dinner table scene..
Gunnie thought MY was motioning him for a kiss..he even gave her that look 'i'm-gonna-devour-you'...he even tilt his head to a side..anticipating KI double SS..but got a cheek-pinch at last..

10479648_10152720974515929_2434785476978

Guest zashi8

I was rushing home today to rescue all of you from death by K-I-Double-S-es after reading about 20plus pages only to end up watching Ep17 with Eng Sub and Ep18 Raw and lo and behold....I died in heaven of K-I-Double-S!!!! :x Lee Gun and his K-I-Double-S will haunt my dreams tonight.. I love you all my FTLY family!!! All the love from my lil rainy island Boracay..❤️

Guest eunnij09

Me: Watching the RAW ep. tumblr_nakp1p0djy1tjfpseo1_400.gif
Right. As if  I were that graceful. I think I was more of this: tumblr_n61w1vPajJ1rpduwho1_500.gif
PS. Last post for now. Don't know how to use spoiler tag yet. Peace out!

Guest snailcouplefan

I love how My's new found confidence makes this couple even better.  They have hit a new level of adorable hotness!

MaurienL

said: The inner pervy me says she imagines these lines for this: Geon: See I can carry this big stuffed toy in one arm without effort. See my right arm? I can still carry another easily in it. It means I can carry 2 babies at the same time. MY: Oh yeah, you're right! Uri Geonnie so manly!! Geon: OK. So, as I was saying all day, let's use the bed to pound rice cake, I don't care if it's still light!!! Heuhahahahahahahha

HowDareHee

said:

Ep 18 more than made up for the heartaches the writer nims gave us. Every bit of the episode had me thinking "ahh my emotional investment was all worth it because they paid me back with interest"It's been hours since we've been blessed with the episode and I'm supposed to be sleeping right now since my Time zone's only an hour late from Korea's but I'm still on fangirl mode. 

I didn't really care much about JN before but this drama helped my opinion of her to take a 180She's super adorable without even trying to do aegyo. And Mi young has got to be my favorite female lead because she always means what she sayspost-it girl to super glue, this honesty is one likable trait of hers that has never changed

And yes, JH is such a hottie. Sometimes I just find myself sighing over his handsomeness.

And do we even have to mention their perfect chemistry? It'd be redundant, yes?

Guest jonesy

selenette said: Have finally watched Ep18 raw. After that, listening to John Newman's "Love Me Again." That will be my personal OST this time. I mean, I know that's so last year, but hey, the lyrics fit.

That's it!!! I can't wait anymore I will watch it now with 87% subtitled, I will probably won't mind watching it again later (100% sub) right? loool all these comments since the morning are driving me mad  ~X(  especially the photos, so see u all in an hour and a bit  :-h 

jonesy said:For some reason my personal OST to this drama is Arctic Monkeys' "Do you Wanna Know". The music is so sensual, kinda reminds me of LG narrating his feelings in the song (minus the quirkiness...) Of course I love John Newman's "Love me Again". What about you guys, is there a personal OST to this drama for you?