[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Woke up saw the preview and I am dying!  I have a doozy of a headache...too much crying.  I should be getting ready for work instead I'm sitting here thinking, Do I have any meetings?, Are there any reports due first thing?, maybe I can just go in a little later after the show airs.  This show has such a way of bringing me to highs and very low lows.

Happy 700 pages ! Amazing! :x <:-P \:D/ just in the right time for the greetings, we will have a meeting,,,... :-& Thank You everyone for all your hard work... For bringing us information, giving live recaps, lovely images, gif's, videos.. For being so kind hearted to all of us, being generous, I will surely miss you guys.... Bow down to all of you, ^:)^ Applause =D> Love you all.. :x

By my reckoning the post asking if we'd reached 700 was the one that got us there. Clearly, you were Fated To Lead, Yes?

Wow. I'm definitely surprised that it's me who got us to 700. Because I haven't finish reading 699 when I posted! Good thing I always post before reading then.. lol

Guest jonesy

Wow just watched ep 17 with subs. At first I was really annoyed with LG, and everything seemed to drag. Then BAM! MY watches the recordings and finds out the truth. I was close to crying when LG was poring his heart out after their encounter at the restaurant. I felt so bad for MY, I want to see her smile again! Why does she have to go throuh so much?!! I know it's good progress but I was on the verge of tears, dammit my heart can only take so much drama...

Guest LieS1430294362

*pop up from nowhere.

HAPPY 700.

ok, bye. See you later tonight for live recap. Kkkk

Okay. See you later. :))