[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@chunnogirl33 said:

"I'm half joking but not really. He is truly awesome. I see the versatilty and quirkiness of Johnny Depp in him, the intensity of Daniel Day Lewis, the natural quality and vulnerability of Ethan Hawke "

...plus, Jim Carrey's playfulness ... and the upper lip of Alain Delon!!! :x

This show is bringing us to the lowest of lows and the highest of highs. Last night and this morning/afternoon, we're all crying because of episode 17. But now we're all so happy with the extended preview and the possibility of more fluff in the next episodes.

I am super crazy about this drama and I am so glad to share this same sentiment with everyone here.

I love everyone's insight from last night's episode though I can't comment much. I think I'll just be repeating myself by saying, "I agree, yes, your comment is spot on, etc." :)

Anyway, I want to give everyone virtual hugs because this FTLY journey is much much fun with all of you guys around!
>:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest mari3all3n

Episode 17 is definitely a tear jerker! Gun's definitely anticipating that he will be having episodes of their family's disease. I hope that he will not be inflicted by his father's illness since from what I can recall, Dr. Octopus said that there are no signs of the disease on him..

ChelseaS said: This show is bringing us to the lowest of lows and the highest of highs. Last night and this morning/afternoon, we're all crying because of episode 17. But now we're all so happy with the extended preview and the possibility of more fluff in the next episodes.

I am super crazy about this drama and I am so glad to share this same sentiment with everyone here.

I love everyone's insight from last night's episode though I can't comment much. I think I'll just be repeating myself by saying, "I agree, yes, your comment is spot on, etc." :)

Anyway, I want to give everyone virtual hugs because this FTLY journey is much much fun with all of you guys around!
>:D< >:D< >:D<

Omo! Thank you for the extended preview link!!!
This particular screenshot appeals to me, alerting my pervy senses..Is it just to me or is it also telling you guys this particular message:
LG: "Let's make another GaeTtong-ie? What d'you think?"MY: "Brilliant idea! Let's go up! (leave that someone in the background)"
letsmakeanothergaettongie

MaurienL said: Omo! Thank you for the extended preview link!!!
This particular screenshot appeals to me, alerting my pervy senses..Is it just to me or is it also telling you guys this particular message:
LG: "Let's make another GaeTtong-ie? What d'you think?"MY: "Brilliant idea! Let's go up! (leave that someone in the background)"

Objectively speaking (please don't bash me), I think the major problem of the show is pacing. The scriptwriters love to squeeze the important bits into one single episode. Ep 17 was a mash of revelations --- Geon = Young-ja, single all the while, divorce agreement, hereditary disease and everything. I would prefer it if the scriptwriters reveal these one by one so we see the evolution of MY's attitude towards Geon clearly. Make his bachelorhood come to light first, then MY can soften her stance toward him. If this coincides with Daniel's proposal it'll make MY's rejection a little easier. After that, his disguise as Young-ja can be revealed so MY becomes pissed off again. Lastly, Sera can do her confession and MY can discover for herself the disease. The scriptwriters should have also spent more effort in the beginning developing the other characters so that the side stories can play a part and our leads don't have to film day and night.
Plus, even though I like it that MY will be taking initiative in the relationship, logically I feel that Geon should be the one wooing her instead. I mean, MY has done nothing wrong all this while right? In fact, from his interview, when Jang Hyuk was filming the ending scene for ep12 he clearly felt that Geon was going to do the chasing (I think perhaps it's also partly because he watched the original version before).
I'm so looking forward to the next episode though. The preview looks awesome and I can watch the snail couple being lovey dovey every single day.
P.S. Secretary Tak's name translates to pool table. LOL :))

Guys.... I'm also happy to know that we will see many lovey dovey scenes in ep 18.
But I have a bit question in my head? If eps 18 will full of happines, what will happen in eps 19-20?
as we know that normally in k-drama we will see the happines of our OTP only less than half eps of the last episode. I'm afraid that LG maybe lost his memory again in ep 19, but I really hate if doctor say that he has that HD :( 
Dr.Octopus also said that Young is free from that HD, so I still have confidence that LG also free. Maybe it just because he is too stress that make him like that. I hope.
I want 3 eps full of lovey dovey...
PD-nim, show us your kindness

yskj said: MaurienL said: Omo! Thank you for the extended preview link!!!

Guest LieS1430294362

Omo! Thank you for the extended preview link!!!

This particular screenshot appeals to me, alerting my pervy senses..
Is it just to me or is it also telling you guys this particular message:

LG: "Let's make another GaeTtong-ie? What d'you think?"
MY: "Brilliant idea! Let's go up! (leave that someone in the background)"

I've do Gunnie's laugh right now... =)) =)) =))

Guest potterky

good god. i can't even watch the extended preview :(
anyway, i just hope this show doesn't end up like the notebook (which i love but too much for this show). hopefully the writers are bringing back all the laughter that we have been missing since ep12. 
guys! we are fast approaching the end of the road and i would like to thank each and everyone of you; especially the live recappers and sharing of spoilers and theories. keeping fingers and toes crossed that the last 2 episode (19 and 20) are gonna be light-hearted episodes which nicely wrap up this drama...
/ too much feels /

anopinion said:
Plus, even though I like it that MY will be taking initiative in the relationship, logically I feel that Geon should be the one wooing her instead. I mean, MY has done nothing wrong all this while right? In fact, from his interview, when Jang Hyuk was filming the ending scene for ep12 he clearly felt that Geon was going to do the chasing (I think perhaps it's also partly because he watched the original version before).
I'm so looking forward to the next episode though. The preview looks awesome and I can watch the snail couple being lovey dovey every single day.
P.S. Secretary Tak's name translates to pool table. LOL :))