[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

If i cried watching the mancave scene.without subs, what more with.it? i would cry.an.ocean?

Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk, I applaud your acting in this scene...JH clearly suffering and JN reacting to the revelation..bravo!

NOw where are the subs?

@gumi - agreed about his moms diary being a catalyst for maybe opening his eyes to seeing the other side. Very intuitive. I am also hoping he will also read not just about the devastation and the frustration and the pain of dealing with his father, but also the joy, love and that she didn't regret staying by her husband's side til death due them part. I think a part of him just needs to know that even if MY's by his side that she will be ok too despite all of the pain the illness may cause her.
Seeing the obligatory U turn in kdramas, I actually haven't seen it in awhile or I just haven't been paying attention. :) that made me smile. I always liked Daniel. He has seen what MY went through in the 3 yrs that she was away and was in the best position to at least know that the wounds weren't healed from the whole Gun marriage. He did what he does best for her... Be that neighborhood oppa and encouraging her to actually open up and truly follow her heart. I know he will find Sera and they will be happy together having family again. Sera has an adopted mother who does seem to care about her even if her ways are rough. As a mother, I can understand her heart and why she was upset that her daughter who throw her career away for a man, and why she was upset to she her hurting and her daughter not moving on. She's not a perfect mom by any means but I think she, sera and Daniel could have a good relationship in the future if sera can heal and move on for this whole ordeal and her mom could give her the loving support that she needs.

Guest fantast1k1

CHA RATTA Lawyer ssshh!
CHA RATTA Se Ra!
CHA RATTA Daniel ssh! 
WAAAHHH! Mi Young ssh...huhuhu! Writer Nim, Excellent revelation! Perfect execution...GOMAWO! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Seen it with the subs now...
Wow... that was just brilliant... wonderful writing... superb acting by our leads... just superb. Hyukie just goes from strength to strength. Played the bad guy, then the tormented soul and then that air of resignation at the funeral parlour when he says goodbye to DoggiePoopie and mum. He nailed every single moment.
Now I remember why Hyukie is my favourite k-actor EVER.
I cried lots in this episode. That says a lot because I almost never cry in kdramas. But this show just pushes all the right buttons for me.
I'm so blown away...

Guest lovelyjen

heppy said: Haven't watch still.. But some thoughts.. I like how the writers are building the story.. they don't tell u if geon has a confirmed dianogsis.. because the story is about these 2 people making the choice to be together despite the looming end hanging in front of them. It does not matter eventually if he really has it and die, it's about making the most out of what they can.. which makes the story so so so beautiful, I can't bring words to describe. Sure they took a long time (how many episodes?!) for them to reach this moment, but it makes it all the more real for me! For a couple who is only together for 2 months, sure you can convince me of their love, how love conquers all and MY will stick by geon's side if he didn't make that stupid decision, no need for the noble idiocy and push-pull whatever, but honestly at the back of my mind I'd think, will they last? Call me cynical, but that's my first thought if the story really went that way. I can't sing more praises for the writers than I already have. Instead of showing us love conquers all, they took us on a roundabout trip, putting us viewers in both characters perspective, drawing us in, that we become so invested in how the characters are feeling even if the story did not give us anything new! What made me all the more appreciative of the writers is that despite the roundabout journey, they made geon n MY stay true to their characters. How wonderful. Thank u writers, PDs, whole team of FTLY crew and all the actors and actresses! Have a good rest after the show ends. You guys so deserve it!

OK, now that I got my thoughts together, here's what I like about all the break throughs in this episode.
Despite Geon's continual cover-up, MY figured out that he still cares for her, even if they're not meant to be. I like that she came to that conclusion herself by sorting through their past conversations and recognizing how Geon's actions greatly differ from what he says. She then even put closure on it by indirectly thanking him for being there for her, without knowing why he treated her like crap (in her pov) when they broke up, and how bi-polar he was being when they met again. I was kind of waiting for this moment all along, for MY to finally see through his BS and make her own conclusion. Of course, she's not going to know why he did it, but she figured out it's not what he wanted to do, and that was SO satisfying to see. We don't have a heroine who's completely oblivious!
Now, Daniel. Of course, we all knew he'll find out about Geon's HD, and his integrity wouldn't let him keep it a secret. But what I really like was his last words in the car. That even though it's the stupidest thing he did, it's actually the best thing he's ever done for her. So he finally realizes that Geon is the best for her despite all the heartache he causes her. This makes him be more than just chivalry and niceness, he's a discerning man and he sticks to his principles like a real gentleman. I think that's because if Daniel was in Geon's shoes, he would've done the same thing, albeit not as rash and brash. That's way more redeeming than what Sera did which is just telling MY she sabotaged the contract because she wanted them to break up, btw, no apologies, this is the best she can do. Mmkay, not even a goodbye. They could've done so much more with Sera, but she's more a plot device than Daniel. Since they actually flushed out Daniel nicely, I'm not going to fight it.
For once, I'm annoyed at stepmom for her needless meddling. First of all, Yong looks pretty contend being in the creative marketing team. He didn't even want to antagonize Geon nor want his job all that much. Secondly, with no regard for grandma, she just decides to oust Geon's disease for her own benefit and hurt those who care about him. Shameless. I've seen this across the board in every drama that has people fighting over the company CEO seat. They don't think about how creating a media scandal will affect the company's image and thereby its stocks and investments. The same company that they then want to make loads of money from. These villains are so short-term minded.
Geon's video diary was unexpected which was why I was hit hard. Jang Hyuk does drunken angst very well. I saw the camera, but I didn't think he was going to pull a 50 First Dates move on us. Combine that with MY's flashback of all the moments she immediately regretted, and then her hard sobbing, it was hard to keep a dry eye. She's definitely going to stick to him no matter what now, and Geon is just going to have to deal with it. 
 B-)

Guest mair789

When LG regained his memory in Ep 11, the first thing he thought of is how he hurt MY and he cries for that. When MY learns true emotion of LG, the first thing she thinks is how she hurt him and she cries for that. Oh this couple...

i agree with you @gumi,that's the reason why lee gun push mi young away... he just scared when his disease come again (amnesia),he will make mi young hurt more n more..

Guest elainecruz63

I was wondering from the preview when MY was holding LG hands... and it seems MY was talking to Dr. Octopus... No one thinks maybe LG is starting with his amnesia... :( or is it me getting pessimistic with all the sobbing.... ) coz LG seems confuse???

There's only one thing that will trigger his illness: MY leaving him -- as shown in the first time. Felt that he's in the verge of fainting again, the 2nd time. So what's the remedy? Needless to say, KMY staying close to him. Well, now we are heading towards the happy ending ;)

If you saw the other version of this story you can't help but compare them, I'm glad that all the high points have remain but the telling is different. I love them both. The thing with the other version I loved the most was the male leads attempts to get back together. With the next episode it's clear that all will be revealed and that's a good thing. What I don't want is any craziness to get in the way of them getting back together . If tomorrow's ep is full of company crap that no one cares about I hope it is for half an episode only. It's time for Gunny to go get his woman and everything else be damn.

.Soah. said: @hdpsp, it looks like this is the shirt you're looking for http://www.istyle24.com/Display/ProductDetail.aspx?FCategoryNo=10000100&ProductNo=5567645

cr to korean drama fashion (http://www.koreandramafashion.com/fated-love-episode-6-review/)

Nah, LG doesn't have HC. But he has a VERY serious illness. It's called Blue ballsWhat triggers it? Kim Mi Young. What can cure it? Yup, Kim Mi Young.  =))Weakness: To be beside MY and not touch her. That will lead to severe weakness, fainting and loss of memory. 3 years without her by his side, nothing happened to him. So...now that we see him be able to touch MY again on the next episode, hopefully his "illness" will get some "medications" and he won't fall sick ever again...   \m/ =D> =))

I was wondering from the preview when MY was holding LG hands... and it seems MY was talking to Dr. Octopus... No one thinks maybe LG is starting with his amnesia...

:(

or is it me getting pessimistic with all the sobbing.... ) coz LG seems confuse???

I thought the same thing and when he went in to hug her.... Seems like the sickness finally hit him?