[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lovelyjen

I know everybody lurking on this thread right now prob is crying over the last scene. Enjoy some translation of Gunnie's video if that helps.

Hey, I'm Lee Gun. If you are watching this, that means the f**king hereditary disease caused you to completely go out of mind. Amnesia. For details, ask of Dr. Octopus and he will kindly shoot black ink at you. Now, listen carefully, it's a very important thing. 
You..have a woman you love. Her name is Kim Mi Young, her hometown is Yeowul Island. She is foolishly kind, takes care of hurt people's heart very well, a very lovely woman. How did you meet her? You ran into her in Macau, and like a destiny you had a lovely child with her. The child's name is Keddongie. But...Keddongie is not around anymore, went somewhere very far. You have never ever forgotten about Keddongie, not even a moment. Keddongie was staying by your side, to accompany father's pain...until recently. Now, it's time to send them away. It's time to send Snail away. 

Forget? Don't forget? Forget or not? Hey, I really...sitting in front of that table, seeing Snail's face, and having a scoop of rice...staring at floor, I couldn't digest at all. You know? I really wanted to sit in front of her. Not gonna happen forever. How can I say, let's stay together?! How can I tell her not to go, how can I?! ....Dammit...

Thank you sooo much. I barely understood the first part, so I knew he was talking about his illness and I knew he said he loves MY and a bit more, but now that I know what he said, I want to cry so badly, but people around me will think I am crazy.

@gumi I love your theory, it's very probable that it is true.

Am I wrong to think that the videos that Geon made are meant for himself, should he lose his memory again in the future? So it's like a video diary...

Edit:
oh so i'm right... thanks for the translations @gumi
wow i'm feeling a little choked up reading the stuff he said... :(

Guest lovelyjen

Am I wrong to think that the videos that Geon made are meant for himself, should he lose his memory again in the future? So it's like a video diary...

No, I thought the exact same thing.

I can't sleep!!

Just finished watching the raw/unsubbed.

Seeing this episode 17, we got many of revelation and confession scenes, from divorce paper, Lee Geon friendship with SR, DP letting go of MY and realize how much she loves LG, LG's illness, LG's video diary about MY & Gae Dong and also being single for 3 years, they give it all to us and all those missing pieces getting clearer now.

Thank you PDnim for this episode , so I believe in episode 18 we can get all the lovey dove scenes between LG & MY, then follow the last 2 episodes bout their marriage life and their children, yes I really want to see them revow their marriage.

Is it possible to give us 2 more extended possible , dearest PDnim? cause i want more lovey dovey scenes between this hottest couple in K-Drama.

I can't get enough of this Jjangs!!

PS. During episode 17, I can't take my eyes off Geon's sexy lips, oh my... he so kissable, how lucky his wife can kiss those lips each time she wants, :))

I need Dr. octopus to scan my brain esp. those pervert part. :D

Guest LieS1430294362

Oh my...Done watching episode 17..End of episode 17 made me cried...Actually, I never cried when watching drama...But this year made me start to cry...If I watch sad scene with my family....I tried to not crying ....I just crying when I was alone..... :(

Guest patriarcha

zashi8

said:

My dearest FTLY family,

It’s been a while since I started stalking and lurking in this thread.  I have laughed, cried, screamed and screamed some more with you all this time.  Oh, and let me tell you sometimes I do it all at the same time.  Words cannot describe my addiction to this well-loved drama and I am sure most of you can relate to this feelings.

Sundays used to be my favorite when im not at work and ecstatic to be lounging along the beachline of Boracay (Yes, I do live in an island).  Not so long ago though, it was a life changing moment when I started to watch this greatest show Fated To Love You.  And the Wednesday is the BEST DAY EVER!!

With my busy schedule and lifestyle, not to mention the crapiest-internet-connection-ever in this island, it’s soooo hard (did I say its soooo hard already?!?) to stream or even watch subtitled shows.  This is why I super-duper appreciate you all for your selfless devotion in sharing recaps, updates and almost anything about the show.

From the bottom of my heart….Thank you everyone!!!

Love,

Z

Guest lovelyjen

The person LG was glaring at now seems to be MY? SR doesn't seem to be there at all in the location where he is resigning. I wonder why though?

Gumi dijo: Sé que todo el mundo está al acecho en este tema ahora mismo prob está llorando en la última escena. Disfrute de la traducción del video de Gunnie si eso ayuda.

Olvídese? No se olvide? Olvida o no? Oye, de verdad ... sentado frente a la mesa, ver la cara de Caracol, y tener una bola de arroz ... mirando piso, no podía digerir en absoluto. Ya sabes? Tenía muchas ganas de sentarse frente a ella. No va a suceder siempre. ¿Cómo puedo decir, vamos a estar juntos ?! ¿Cómo puedo que no fuera decir, ¿cómo puedo ?! .... Maldición ...
[/ Spoiler]

Before I say good nite to everyone here this my thought for today Ep 17.
The screen I love the most, for the 1st time we see the love triangle between our snail couple and our ssambap couple. =))

15_zpsdcc54579.png

He is not only handsome but the best oppa in the world! You did it well today. Let me give you a BIG HUG!! Cha reh soh....cha reh soh Daniel sshi! >:D<

18_zps667c30e2.png

And lastly, i want to give a lot of kisses and hugs to our snail couple! Fighting!! :-*:x

16_zps71260999.png

Good nite chingus and have a sweet dream for our Ep 18 tomorrow!! Jalja! Anyeong!I-):-h

Guest ferlydee

I already missed two episodes because I don't to feel sad and be crying, lol.  But because of you guys posting the updates and previews, I feel I already saw the current episode and no use to watch turn to viki, lol.  But since I will be in hiatus for a week, lol, then by the time I am back, then it will be the final 2 episodes, yeeeehey, save my tears for real tears of joy,   But thank you for your kind updates and preview, be back next week.  

Guest curioserand

gumi said: Just two more translations. One for MY one for Gun.

(During her interview, she sees Gun standing on the second floor. Their eyes meet, and she looks straight into his eyes and says)There is an unnie who I trusted, liked, and depended on. At first, she bought my painting that I value, and I got to know her as my fan. Whenever I was having a hard time or am having a slump, she stood on my side, listened to my stories, and embraced me warmly with her words. I was so grateful to her. We lost contact, I don't know where she is anymore. But I want to tell her, thank you. I don't know how it was for her, but for me, it was all sincere. 

(Gun, after talking to his mother's picture in the most affectionate way, turns his eyes to father's picture)But, father, why did you do that? I am overwhelmed by this one woman. This freaking hereditary disease, please stay by my side and go through this together...I don't have the courage to say that to her. How did you do that to two women, though? You are blessed to be really thick-skinned, huh. 

Guest fiovial

I had a feeling episode 17 would be awesome based on the posts here. 500+ posts in less than 12 hours! !!

Thank you all recappers. I love you. You're the best! =D>

Thank You @gumi‌ for Geonnie's video translation. It sounds so heartbreaking. I'm sure I'll be crying buckets when I watch this episode tonight.

Nothing new on Pitt - Sera storyline?? I was hoping there's some development there.

Guest melcia

The last drama I went crazy about, when it was airing, was Reply 1994. However, that time pales in comparison to my current FTLY obsession.  8-} I'm so emotionally invested in this show, that I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when it ends...