[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

lovelyjen said: Hahaha, @heppy when you said that it reminded me of when I was making my comment, I started crying in the middle of typing it out. The emotions got to me.

I don't think MY will slap him, but she might shout at him, She doesn't strike me as a physical person that just goes around hitting people, even if she is angry.

I've been overwhelmed by the two episodes back to back, only now I can take my time and reflect on those moments they were together and the significant events that happened.

Ep 15, I too believe he was telling her that it's okay, that it's not her fault. He might have come to terms with the death not being his fault too. These 3 years, he have probably accepted that gaeddongie's death is not because of him and his disease might come to him and he should take life and live is as normally/as best as he could i.e. worked hard - more profit for company, better and accepting person - no more arrogant executive decisions by cancelling contracts to actors/actresses if he didn't like them/did something wrong. I believe these 3 years had made him a better person, a better boss.

I feel you. That's my exact thoughts when geon explained his interpretation of the rain to MY. He knows her so well. N it fits exactly with @gumi said earlier about him saying she didn't change on the inside. She's still the same MY no matter how outwardly she is different. This is something, no one, not DP, not even omma can perceive. Only the 2 who went through the same pain can feel it. She still blames herself and all geon wants her to do is to forgive herself and liv her life happily.

I'm so emotional typing this out.. they better make up next week! My heart cannot take it!

Guest LieS1430294362

@LieS HOW CAN WE CANNOT BE OBSESSED WITH THIS DRAMA?  

I mean...erm this drama is what I need right now. It's my little baby out of all the current other dramas I'm watching,
I can list a million reasons why I love, obsessed, and addicted to it but for starter, Gun's sexy love stares to MY 
memorable epic scenes, attached to characters, the list goes on. I can rewatch episodes and won't get bored which is a rarity in Kdramaville these days. 

Are you sure that you've millions reasons why you love this drama? =)) I'm sure that you only have 20 reasons why you love this drama... :))

Guest LieS1430294362

Maybe i will go to hospital. Heart attack because very happy can make my heart stop and can't say anything..LOL

Hope to see you there =)) Please tell the nurse that you need oxygen.. :))

Just finish episode 16! I think if I'm Mi Young, walking out of the office towards the lift and to the taxi with the lights automatically on itself, I would have freak out! I have to remind myself this is a rom-com XD Can't help to think that Gae Dong is like their cupid, The appearance of Gae Dong brought them together but unfortunately accident happen and our OTP have to go separate ways. Again, Gae Dong's drawing brought them back together. Owh my dear Gae Dong, may you rest in peace after your papa and mama get back together! ;----; I've to thank Daniel for bringing MY 's first illustration of Gun in Paris.. That illustration felt like a push for Gun to face that he can't lose MY anymore! Sensing some hot scene coming up next week! 4 more episodes to go! fighting!!! :D

more, more and more love for FTLY..... this drama really can twist a scene with laugh, silly act, cry a bucket and then laugh then dangggggggg the clifhanger for upcomming episode.

a relieve when MY with her polite statement for "rejecting" Daniel Proposal really make me feel Snail couple really have a big chance to reunite again and having their happiness life. but seems Daniel isn't a type of GIVE UP man , as he said He will stay beside her and start to become a man for her so it can make MY to think again bout him. kind of feeling sorry for Daniel. becoz we already know MY's heart always belong for LG.

when MY came to the street where she lost her baby at the accident and then with unexpected LG also came for their lost baby, it was a sad scene. both really love their baby and both are hurt but as we can see, MY still put a blame on LG and she even said that LG supposed not thinking again for their baby after he give all the right to MY but if MY knew the truth how LG also broken for loosing his baby , LG really look alike living in hell for sure T____T

Mr. Tak, love his carachtere here. he always being a cupid for snail couple and how his act towards his CEO like a brother. love the broomance between Mr. Tak and LG, both are hillarious here..... the most funny scene when LG calling MY as Eonni Jang suddenly Mr Tak appear and LG have to grab his neck and make Mr Tak like a dying person who hardly breath,kkkkkkkkk

LG, you always have my support to win MY back. you better never stop and always try to steal her heart , make her impresse with your carying . and never give up for Daniel, Daniel is only like a good Oppa for MY, so better go faster before Daniel Oppa steal your MY ^.^

Daniel is really a good man. he even nice to Sera when he hear Sera and her mom in a fight and calm her by treat her an ice cream.

the ending episode 16, i couldn't imagine how MY reaction and what she will do next when she finally knew unnie Jang is Lee Gun ... hope LG have a good reason for it and MY won't get angry more. please no more sad apart . reunite for Snail couple pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Ariana27 said: more, more and more love for FTLY..... this drama really can twist a scene with laugh, silly act, cry a bucket and then laugh then dangggggggg the clifhanger for upcomming episode.

-deleted part -

when MY came to the street where she lost her baby at the accident and then with unexpected LG also came for their lost baby, it was a sad scene. both really love their baby and both are hurt but as we can see, MY still put a blame on LG and she even said that LG supposed not thinking again for their baby after he give all the right to MY but if MY knew the truth how LG also broken for loosing his baby , LG really look alike living in hell for sure T____T

Mr. Tak, love his carachtere here. he always being a cupid for snail couple and how his act towards his CEO like a brother. love the broomance between Mr. Tak and LG, both are hillarious here..... the most funny scene when LG calling MY as Eonni Jang suddenly Mr Tak appear and LG have to grab his neck and make Mr Tak like a dying person who hardly breath,kkkkkkkkk

-deleted part-

I feel that SR is a serious catalyst for the reconciliation of LG & MY, and DP to a lesser extent. SR has never been loved in a special way, except by LG. Once DP figures out that SR is the long-lost sister, he will shower he with all the love he's stored up for her. It might come through the ice cream plus bench, it might be the scar, who knows. DP's love for SR will make up for everything that SR has felt wanting in her life. Once she receives that love, she will probably 'fess up about the phoney Divorce Agreement, and let go of LG once and for all.... She will probably also return to dancing ballet, her first love. And DP could realise that this pent up longing and love for his lost sister will be a huge consolation to losing out in the quest for MY's heart....Coz we all know, what use is having the person you love around you, but not having her heart....sigh... I don't doubt that DP loves MY.  Love is not only about all the fireworks and public declarations. Love is a daily ritual for DP - making sure that MY is always well-looked after, has everything she needs, anticipating her needs, being there for her.  On the other hand, LG loves MY truly, madly and deeply.. And which woman doesn't love a bad boy haha! In his own warped way, he puts her above himself, thinking for her, anticipating how she will be without him or if he's ill.  Hopefully, during their time apart, he finally realises that his Snail has grown a good spine, and if his disease flares up, so be it, coz MY will not be afraid to love him to the very end.  MY wasn't even given a choice in the matter...If I were MY, I'd be really upset that someone did the thinking for me... Then again, how can MY possibly not know that LG has a history of illness in the family....sigh again... Come on Show, 4 episodes left....let's see some serious fighting between the two, and the kiss-and-make-up already!! :\">

carmolita said:

@ beamonkr I'm not saying a proposal is a bad thing. I'm sure LG will declare  his love again for MY in a way that will surprise her with secretary Tak's help as his character is one of action because as he himself has indicated his words don't always come out right and LG always goes above and beyond for the woman he loves in terms of his actions. It's just that for me personally considering they may still be married  I would settle for them resolving their misunderstandings and realizing and expressing how much they love each  other, because with the amount of time left in the series.  I would love to see their life after they have resolved their differences and she is pregnant again...then risk a rushed ending~, but I have faith in the writer and director mainly because they managed to   redeem LG's character from an awful situation which he created in a brilliant way.

But I wouldn't count  a wedding out entirely because LG's grandmother said during their first wedding that they can have a bigger wedding later ...  8->

@queenhetepet‌ you're welcome! And thanks for the compliments it's very sweet of you:) once I get my hands on a computer I'll try my best to translate the parts you requested! if i can find an already subbed version online I'll send you the link it'll probably be much more satisfactory in comparison to what I can do haha.

Hukhuk... Where are we now? You guys totally speeding in this thread... Like 260/km per hour... Hahaha... So fast... I'm not surpriseeeeee! Hahaha... Well... Get ready for hot kiss scenes next episode... Maybe more than one.... Lol... What am I thinking... I can't take their sad scenes anymore... My eyes hurt you know... Crying too much... Time for more lovey dovey scene... Ajja snail couple!!! Muah! 8-> \m/

stuartjmz said: Time for one of the few guys in this thread to stick up for Daniel again. Someone posted that the only characters they hate are Se Ra and Daniel, specifically mentioning that they even LIKE the mistress. Let's consider that for a moment: What has the mistress done to the OTP? she's lied and schemed and leaked private information to the press and is STILL doing all that with the specific aim of destroying Geon. Against that, what has Daniel done? He has supported, comforted and mentored MY, when she DESPERATELY needed it,  and has openly and honestly declared his feelings, without attempting to manipulate or coerce her  What is hateful about that? Nothing 

I wonder how our OTP will get back together? The writers are doing a great job for giving unpredictable episode ahead, we know that we are depending on YW original version but with this version it's completely different kind of characters especially our couple, they just follow their story but the characters live by itself. I really don't know what will happen to this two because clearly they are both wounded, plus they still always think what is the best of both world to the point of sacrificing themselves. How I wish they stop for a while and think or meditate what will be the best and let them be honest and have a talk with their hearts open and not leaving anything behind!

That is the only way they can heal and move on........

from what I can remember in original version is CX had an accident which cause by XY so she felt responsible for him so she takes care of him, even though he got blind the following day, but prior to that they are about to have a talk but silly drama they got kidnapp so the accident occur, and from my vivid memory, they really didn't got back officially but XY give a hint that she is willing to get back together and her family help for the proposal, but still I don't know what triggers why they get back together.....