[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rakionn11

JNR's and JH's chemistry is electrifying (posting that several times already, but what can I do? They really deserve more words to describe their phenomenal chemistry!!) After that cliff hanging scene, it will take us 6 days to ponder on what MY and LG would do. Six painful days ladies and gentlemen. :(( :((And that OST (that Ailee sang) was really a perfect fit to the ending scene. It really moves me to tears. Anyways, I will remind you again of the six painful days HAHA
In the meantime, I really idolize JH's flexibility in acting. Ranging from action, rom-com, melodramas, etc. he really gives justice to his character that's why I look up to him. This is the first drama where I watched JNR and I can say that I am intrigued on her different characters on other dramas and I want to look into it as soon as FTLY ends. Just 2 weeks left everybody!!!! I hope that a network here in the Philippines gets this and dubs it into Filipino. I would love to watch it again in my native language :))

I think he meant to say ting hao 挺好 in chinese because ding hao 顶好is a strange phrase in Chinese. If it is cantonese it would have been deng ho.
@spideysteveIn 2010, Hyukkie went to Shanghai to film a chinese drama. Although he wasnt required to speak Chinese (they had dubbing), I think he picked up quite some words there. One of the first words he learned was 准备好了吗?Are you ready? :)) Probably he got asked that alot when they are filming. 
Also when I spoke to his manager in the same year (when I visited their office), the manager attempted to speak Chinese to me, while I kept wanting to talk to him in English (Singaporean habit). So I believed he and his manager learned alot of mandarin during their time in Shanghai. ;))
So much of Hyuk's acting is improvised by himself.  Hence, the character he presents is always much more than what the scriptwriter writes. =D>
Come to think of it, the China drama he filmed was a remake of All about Eve starring Jang Dong Geun, and now he is starring in a remake of a Chinese drama. ;))

Jang Hyuk Soompi Thread

clementine7373 said:
I tried to help but only managed to find this:

hamohamo_zps0ad646eb.jpg

Interestingly, there is a Soap Supplier named Hamo Hamo in South Korea. Maybe there's where they got the inspiration - Park Sa Jang's favourite tag line "Hamo Hamo". I like to think of it as a funny slang.

By the way, I have no idea what "Ding Hao" means?? And I am Chinese LOL.
minoz-joyax said: annyeong chingudeul! can you please tell me what is the meaning of HAMU-HAMU?  :-/ :-/ :-/

Each expression, each glance - even with no words said - said volumes, their feelings for one another emanating like fire living on oxygen...sucking it all in to burn.....the heat...hot...furious  ..... *fans self* lol - I want to shout out "GRAB hold of your WOHMAN - and give her them scorching kisses of yours!  Go with your guns blazin' !"
My most favorite drama since Lovers in Paris so many many years ago...
.. each scene either makes you laugh out loud, cry, smile, tear, snif, go all complicated inside, makes my heart squeeze, stomach dig in... heart flutter....ahhh hold still my heart...kenchana 4 more episodes to go...aja-aja hwaitin'

There is so no way that they will be apart for long...not with all them feelings flying like thunderrrrrrr ! ROARRR hahhah  YIPEEEEEE :)
*bows* thank you everyone on this thread for making my journey with our snail couple so fantabulous...
Group Hug...

queenhetepet said: Hello fellow FTLY peeps,
So this is my first post on this thread.  I am a silent lurker fan, who is quite happy to read all the amazing updates and musings of like minded fans around the world.
So first of all let me start off by saying thanks to everyone for making this forum fabulous...you guys are the best!
Now, to my reason for posting...I am hungry for more Jang Jang couple time until the next episode airs.  So, I found one of their earlier radio show interviews together (when the show first started).
Now, I have a request, if possible...could some kind person(s)try and translate/sub the interview episode for us?  I would love to know what they are talking about.
Here is a link to the interview.
Thanks in advance!!!

Epi 16...Oh my heart!  So many parts that set my tear ducts a-flowin', like seeing LG's reactions when MY was being cold, his talking to Ggaedonggie, his reminding MY that her mom is his mom, too, his bowing to her goodbye, and seeing how hard he cried for her and their baby.  
I have to admit it kind of bothered me when I saw how he cried for Sera (I forget which episode) when he knew it was over for them.  It left me thinking he was wishing she was back as his girlfriend and that MY would get out of the picture.  I know they'd had 6 years together and he did love her (did), so I expected some mourning on his part, but the way he was crying seemed more than a sweet memory of what once was.  Which is why I was glad - as much as it broke my heart -that we finally caught a glimpse of how much harder he cried for MY and Ggaedonggie.  

Guest snowflakesj16

I would love for a repeat of the lines Geon uttered after the charity event telling Mi Young "what about my feelings?" because Mi Young wanted for them to stop (break up) that time for fear of falling deeper for him, but this time in reverse. I'm not sure if Geon will go as far as telling her about the real reason that made him break up with her back then, but I really want Mi Young to ask him the same thing "what about my feelings?". Cause Geon chose to let Mi Young go and be happy without him rather than stay with him and hurt more (because of his illness). But little does he know that if Mi Young had the choice, she would have stayed with him cause that would have made her happier despite the pain. Tangshin babo gateun namja Geon~a!. 

Fated to Love You = Yearning For Your Love...

This is going to be a long weekend... at least we have 16 Episodes to accompany us again and again, plus the wonderful OSTs.

If MY ever gets pregnant, I really hope they show her pregnancy and the funny Teacher and her twin and not forgetting the breast lessons

:). We should at least get to see LG in the labour room with MY and their final happiness - Gaedongi 1 and 2 =D>

39dac002-2f52-494e-bfc3-335097361e65_zps

Guest ferlydee

krypticsage said: melcia said: I have a feeling that next week Mi Young is going to slap Gun. As much as I love him, I have to say he had it coming (with the identity deception). Frankly, I would love to see her emotions finally erupt. There's a thin line between anger and passion... and that bed in the background looks comfy. Just sayin'~  >:)

@qwenli i still hv that DVD box unfinish coz i couldn't bear they dubbed his voice. Lol. Also his hair there distracting and so much longer than Lee Geon. At last, i just skipping and look at his beautiful face only. :)) :)) good thing is that drama quite famous in China and have high rating too. Lol

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

qwenli said: I think he meant to say ting hao 挺好 in chinese because ding hao 顶好is a strange phrase in Chinese. If it is cantonese it would have been deng ho.
@spideysteveIn 2010, Hyukkie went to Shanghai to film a chinese drama. Although he wasnt required to speak Chinese (they had dubbing), I think he picked up quite some words there. One of the first words he learned was 准备好了吗?Are you ready? :)) Probably he got asked that alot when they are filming. 
Also when I spoke to his manager in the same year (when I visited their office), the manager attempted to speak Chinese to me, while I kept wanting to talk to him in English (Singaporean habit). So I believed he and his manager learned alot of mandarin during their time in Shanghai. ;))
So much of Hyuk's acting is improvised by himself.  Hence, the character he presents is always much more than what the scriptwriter writes. =D>
Come to think of it, the China drama he filmed was a remake of All about Eve starring Jang Dong Geun, and now he is starring in a remake of a Chinese drama. ;))

Jang Hyuk Soompi Thread

Guest mywebfoot

-prev post deleted - 
I just completed Ep 16 with subs. Oh.My.
I saw something else. You know how their little conversation about 'a girl in every woman's heart' led to the final product of the collaboration? It got me thinking, that every time these two get together, they make magic. First Gaedonggie, and now a product that speaks to women's hearts. @chunnogirl mentioned somewhere earlier that Goen is luminescent - he's the optimistic light in people's lives. I see it here. He is her muse. All Daniel could do for her was to give her the right environment, but what Goen does for her is to understand her, deep down inside. He is the man who understands her so thoroughly, loves her so deeply, that only he can reach in and strike the spark her imagination needs. In Macau, he looked past her mousy demeanor and saw her need to believe, just once, that she could be superglue. That was when they made a baby together.In Jangin Chemicals, he heard her frustration and told her to leave her newfound shell behind, and just be open and vulnerable again. Then they made something beautiful together to seal their farewell.You know how they say 'always end well'? It means that if you fail at something, don't stop at the failure. Stop only when you've done something right, so that you will have confidence to keep trying. This collaboration felt like LG-MY ending well. It felt like, despite the tension, they finally made something good together, and though it will never replace Gaedonggie in their hearts, it provided sufficient closure on their relationship. Unfortunately, it was enough closure that they both felt they've done their 'farewell journey' together, dangit. 
)(*&@#$)(&*# stupid fools
All I can say is, thank God for Lollipop man. (Yes, that sounds as weird in my head as it looks in print).

clementine7373 said: Fated to Love You = Yearning For Your Love...

This is going to be a long weekend... at least we have 16 Episodes to accompany us again and again, plus the wonderful OSTs.

If MY ever gets pregnant, I really hope they show her pregnancy and the funny Teacher and her twin and not forgetting the breast lessons

:). We should at least get to see LG in the labour room with MY and their final happiness - Gaedongi 1 and 2 =D>

kimlean62 said: clementine7373 said:
I tried to help but only managed to find this:

hamohamo_zps0ad646eb.jpg

Interestingly, there is a Soap Supplier named Hamo Hamo in South Korea. Maybe there's where they got the inspiration - Park Sa Jang's favourite tag line "Hamo Hamo". I like to think of it as a funny slang.

By the way, I have no idea what "Ding Hao" means?? And I am Chinese LOL.
minoz-joyax said: annyeong chingudeul! can you please tell me what is the meaning of HAMU-HAMU?  :-/ :-/ :-/