[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Just finished the episode, and WHOOOO, FINALLY!! We have some kissing action going on :-* 
That's more skinship than I expected, really. With the way Geon's been going around acting the fool, I didn't think they were going to get there. That said, only the last ten minutes of the episode was worth waiting for. I mean, yeah, we get that Yong and G-ma still misses MY, and Daniel continues to be a prince. But come on people, the last ten minutes is what we REALLY want right?!
I'm usually not one for the manhandling trope, but daaaayum, that was intensely hot when Geon grabbed Mi Young, stared at her and called her, "You stupid woman." The unexpectedness of it, and Geon's expression to MY's reaction, that was perfect! I totally get it, Mi Young, I'd make that face if I were you too. The "I'm about to drop my panties for you" face, that one. 
I mean, "stupid woman" doesn't quite translate right, but woooooow are we finally going to get a confession from Geon?? Is it time that he cut the crap and start telling her the truth?? I kind of doubt that they're actually going to kiss, but that scene alone was enough to revive my passion for this ship! Jang Hyuk is my everything right now!

Guest food4life

A list of how this show affects Soompiers:

1. The nonstop perving. :\">

2. The need for oxygen tanks and blood transfusions.

3. People 'dying' over & over again. I wonder how these people are still communicating here? =))

4. People who can't concentrate on whatever they need to be doing in real life and can't stop checking this thread.

5. People dreaming about the OTP or FTLY in general.

6. People reloading Korean sites for any sign of news about FTLY.

7. So many people coming out of lurking (including me).

8. The spazzing and thread explosion after a major OTP moment :x

9. People who never cry while watching dramas crying while watching this one because it's that good of a show to invoke such deep emotions in its viewers.

10. The need for a good doctor? (Because I don't know how I'm going to survive the withdrawals once this show ends!!) :(( :((

Okay, I don't know how I'm still coherent in writing when episode 15 left me screaming in frustration and going crazy.

:-??

fans spotted the jjangs filming at a cafe last night

10632200_853856307982572_1277266595_n_zpsc75466f7.jpg
ㅠ ㅠ This is why I cried lah last night. I was so shocked because all of a sudden #JANGNARA appeared just right in front of me (she was brushing while waiting for the toilet) and it turned out they were filming for #fatedtoloveyou outside the coffee shop where I was hangin out with my friends. And then we decided to wait and baaaam #JANGHYUK appeared T.T His car is so damn cool. I'm so luckyyyyyy I still can't believe this OPPA ONNI SARANGHAE
cr imsharonxxx on ig

10598442_834777713206736_1783043233_n_zps6dcd618c.jpg
#운명처럼널사랑해 가끔 챙겨보는 드라만데ㅋㅋㅋ 요로케 길가다 촬영하는거보니 신기해ㅋㅋ 아이참 연예인한두번 본것도 아니고ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #장나라 언니 고등학교때 참 좋아했었는데. 개인적으로 가수할때가 더 좋았져ㅜ 옆에는 박경림ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
cr betty418 on ig

Cara said: fans spotted the jjangs filming at a cafe last night

ㅠ ㅠ This is why I cried lah last night. I was so shocked because all of a sudden #JANGNARA appeared just right in front of me (she was brushing while waiting for the toilet) and it turned out they were filming for #fatedtoloveyou outside the coffee shop where I was hangin out with my friends. And then we decided to wait and baaaam #JANGHYUK appeared T.T His car is so damn cool. I'm so luckyyyyyy I still can't believe this OPPA ONNI SARANGHAE
cr imsharonxxx on ig

beamonkr said: @heppy, I knew that evil, voldemort mother was coming back.  At first, I thought when she went to see Gun that she was standing up for her daughter.  But after seeing the episode again, I realized that she was more angry with Gun because Sera gave up ballet.  She wants Gun to confront Sera and end it so that Sera will go back to ballet.

anyone of you guys already watching this videO?
Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara is really funny during the interview
they so comfortable of each other :\">
i really Love this JJANG COUPLE
CHEMISTRY EXPLODE when the games started

:x
tumblr_nan1zqFavJ1soqhiuo1_500.png

MBC C- RADIO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esb7eXSu1W4

The HTML code on the page is messed up. Please help guys.
@maneuneun Please edit your comment. Remove the spoiler end tag.

@annamchoi Edit/Delete the part where you quoted @maneuneun.
Thanks guys.
EDIT: Thanks @maneuneun for correcting the code.