[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

gahhh, cliffhanger! I think the latest still may truly describes what will happen in tomorrow's episode.

927147_1521421794755289_2050781453_a.jpg

MY will probably faint when LG is about to kiss her, and may be with LG embracing her. Since they are trapped in that lodge and have nowhere to go, LG will take care of his dal-paengie all night long. Well this is just a random thought of mine. How I wish that night could be longer for them so there'll be more sweetie deepie scenes happen :x

thanks anyway to all the live-recappers along with the awesome picts and gifs! *bow*

Guest mlaureeen

songielove

said: Thank you again @spideysteve!‌ Trench coats are my favorite, but is Hyukie not sweating? He is absolutely beautiful! Inspector Gunnie? @yoeda Certainly not me!

:)

) I keep away from this haven until I've seen the episode so as not be spoiled. Just poking fun at you because you were able to laugh at yourself with earning 5 OTs in one sitting. That's what Gunnie does to you, right? Haha! Fighting for tonight, dodge those OTs! @mlaureeen‌ Welcome back! I can relate too. It's when I find myself in the discussion thread that I know the drama is that good and that worthy. I haven't been active in the Soompi forums in about three years (The Princess' Man, 2011). In fact, FTLY is actually the first Kdrama I've watched (and invested time and heart into) in about 1.5 years. It's my adoration for the Jjang Team reunion (oh, our youth~) and them rounding out the perfect formula for this remake that started it all. I would've stayed with the drama for them two alone, but the directing, writing, and production details made me stay for good and led me back to the forums. This thread is like no other though. Maybe because it's the genre and how open Gun has been shown to be sexually aroused (and aroused in general) that gives everyone the freedom to let all hang loose and use language I've never thought to be associated with baby-making tendencies. Haha! I guess when you're able to talk and joke about those things openly, it becomes a more open and intimate atmosphere. With lots of crying to share and funnies to go around. I'm thankful.

Guest mair789

thank you so much all recapers,,altough i can't enjoy bcos lagging too far..

no kissu in this episode,right??

hope tomorrow we'll see..

just waiting recap from dramabeans.com

i hope as soon as possible..

Again thanks to all live recappers! You are all the best! Of course special mention to @gumi for translating what they are talking about. I was touched by the mom, she treats Gunnie as her own, Sec Tak is so sweet! For him MY will always be the Madame of Jang Chem. So many nice scene in this episode! Hahah!

We all taught that LG will leave the painting after hearing the proposal but no! Writers are you stalking us here in soompi? ;)

And majority of you predicted that they will not kiss tomorrow, ok I will expect the opposite, how about they will really kiss? Hehehe

Guest samatha

its really hard to miss how he stalks her and tries to stay in her orbit.  and when he looks at her, i wonder how she doesn't melt.... there's just too much heat there.   
i know the old MY would shy away from confrontation.  but wouldn't the new MY start asking questions?  not 'stop following me around.' or 'stop coming to see my mom' but 'LG, why are following me around?'  'why can't you stay away from my mom?'  it really is pretty obvious...

Even if they kiss and she passes out, it is still a kiss, but I bet Gun will take care of her

Uh uh uuuuuuh .... just had an Idea ... what if Gun takes the unconscious MY home with him ... no one there, he props her in bed, fever pad on her forehead and off to the kitchen to make some soup or so ... while he is gone ... she gets up, a bit dizzy and out of place and wanders around, suddenly finding herself in his mancave ...

hey you! you liverecappers!esp to @gumi @anopinion @ChelseaS @fringe @trina @yoeda @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @jeonghyang chingu!
don't you know how awesome you people are!gosh! i can't sit still in my management class!i almost was not able to get our assignment right!
thanks to all of you, you, you awesome people!while downloading the torrent, your recaps' keepin me sane
but, i have this one thought, we all know the pains of MYespecially that most of us here are womenbut i am seriously feeling Gun's painshow he handled being the guilty party all this timeat the same time being also the one who is as much hurt as MY wasi was an avid fan of the T versionand i love Ji Cun Xi even if he was obviously a jerk from the startnow i so so love Lee Gun because he wasn't that and everything he is had been endearing, well save the not so good partsthis drama is gonna be for keeps for meneed an additional external drive nowlols sorry FATERS, got carried away.thank you

Hihi guys... Still remember their first impression when they meet at the shopping? They argue a little bit isn't it? But they end up on the bed at Macau... Lol... And today's episode... They argue again... And now stuck at the villa... Don't you think something hot will happen there too? Hahaha... Everything repeat and repeat and repeat.... Lol.... They're fate for each other... The more they tried to distant themselves to each other, more closer they're... Luv it! :D ;;)

Guest Soah-Bin

I'm thinking that maybe MY should take off her clothes, because, you know, she has fever and she needs to cool down a bit. That way it would be easier to LG, so he can, you know, take care of her properly :-\"