[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

imagekrypticsage said: When I first saw the pic I thought we were getting a remake of ep. 17 of the TW version,

where CX(LG) got drenched after falling into a fountain to rescue XY's design(MY) and developed a temperature which led to some steamy hijinks in a hotel room.

Then again, that's probably my overactive imagination at work and this could very well be BTS and JH is being a gentleman :P 

Men in real love can also act silly so I don't think this part is childless and unrealistic . krypticsage said:
krypticsage said: When I first saw the pic I thought we were getting a remake of ep. 17 of the TW version,

where CX(LG) got drenched after falling into a fountain to rescue XY's design(MY) and developed a temperature which led to some steamy hijinks in a hotel room.

Then again, that's probably my overactive imagination at work and this could very well be BTS and JH is being a gentleman :P 

I'm...I'm getting nervous.............why.........7 min left........My mom is in common room and is having serious convo.......mom can i...can i turn on the tv.....? MBC....? plz.....i waited for a week.....i'm sweating now from anticipation..........plz lemme......gunnie.....my gunnie.......