[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

K-DRAMASTILLS AUGUST 20, 2014 class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"“FATED TO LOVE YOU”: JANG HYUK & JANG NARA’S EXPLOSIVE EMBRACE + EPISODE 15 WRITTEN PREVIEW97.jpg

I’ve been saving this song for a scene like this!

Could it be that Gun and Mi Young will be our lovey dovey Snail Couple again this week? These stills better not mislead us!

It seems the two will be escaping a sudden rainfall and seek refuge at a lodge/villa, where their teeming emotions culminate into a passionate embrace. There will be tears and intense eye contact, and if we’re lucky, a kiss and a proclamation of love ;)

Please no more push and pull …
98_zps369173bd.jpg~original

Episode 15 Written Preview (c/o gumi from Soompi)

Chairwoman Wang goes to Mi Young and tries to find out if she has any intentions to get together with Gun, but Mi Young is firmly decided against it. 

Gun goes to Mi Young’s mom’s restaurant as always, and runs into Mi Young there. Mi Young asks him not to come here anymore …

Meanwhile, Mi Young is selected as the artist for JangIn Chemical’s image collaboration project. 

Sources  |  Fated to Love You  |  Soompi, c/o gumi
Cr: Couch Kimchi

@keylimeshi‌ @kimlean62 Oops, late response.‌ You can also go to each MV on Youtube where the corresponding link is posted in the description. :) I remember I had to search for the artist's name or "운명처럼 널 사랑해" because it's not actually grouped into one whole album, but under each artist (I'm assuming this may change once the full OST album is released). Yes, buy the original. :)

@lovelyjen It's nice to have a digital version while you wait for the physical album. Plus you can contribute to the charts, artists, and overall FTLY production team (if downloaded legally, of course). And also, you get to keep that CD in crispy, scratch-free condition (lol, I can be really Gunnie-like meticulous when it comes to my favorite dramas, music/OSTs).

I'm so excited for us Fateds!! Especially for those who will be live-streaming. Again, I will be avoiding the live recaps, so that means this thread will have jumped another 20 pages and @yoeda will have another 5+ OTs added‌ by the time I'm able to finish the episode for myself. :)) Re-cappers, I wish you steady hearts! :P

Guest lovelyjen

songielove said: @keylimeshi‌ @kimlean62 Oops, late response.‌ You can also go to each MV on Youtube where the corresponding link is posted in the description. :) I remember I had to search for the artist's name or "운명처럼 널 사랑해" because it's not actually grouped into one whole album, but under each artist (I'm assuming this may change once the full OST album is released). Yes, buy the original. :) @lovelyjen It's nice to have a digital version while you wait for the physical album. Plus you can contribute to the charts, artists, and overall FTLY production team (if downloaded legally, of course). And also, you get to keep that CD in crispy, scratch-free condition (lol, I can be really Gunnie-like meticulous when it comes to my favorite dramas, music/OSTs). I'm so excited for us Fateds!! Especially for those who will be live-streaming. Again, I will be avoiding the live recaps, so that means this thread will have jumped another 20 pages and @yoeda will have another 5+ OTs added‌ by the time I'm able to finish the episode for myself. :)) Re-cappers, I wish you steady hearts!

songielove said: I'm so excited for us Fateds!! Especially for those who will be live-streaming. Again, I will be avoiding the live recaps, so that means this thread will have jumped another 20 pages and @yoeda will have another 5+ OTs added‌ by the time I'm able to finish the episode for myself. :)) Re-cappers, I wish you steady hearts! :P

Guest jonesy

Awww, this thread is going too fast, I was hoping for at least 20 lols in one of my posts... (joking lol, but it is impressive how fast people are posting their thoughts and comments here :) )

Anyway I can't wait for the next episode. Although I do understand why MY would tell LG not to go to her Mom's again (which is kinda selfish, but good for her character development), I feel that it's for LG to decide. I don't think DP would be able to have such a good relationship with his in-laws the way LG does in the same situation.

I hope the snail couple get together soon, the distance between them is just killing me!!!

@ NileRose: that kid is so cute!!!

Guest mlaureeen

Sorry for interrupting our pre-celebration for episode 15 to share my thoughts about our fave drama and snail couple. So here goes .. 
I've been MIA in this forum for these past few months because honestly, I haven't seen any drama that is worthy for my er ... "fangirl-ing". The last drama I've watched was Cunning Single Lady (as you can see in my picture, 'cos I haven't had the time to be here and change it) and I am just so glad that this drama came along and made me want to be here again! FTLY is just .. DAEBAK. It has drama, comedy, a little bit of horror (well, that's mostly on Gun's part since MY always tend to scare the hell out of him LOL) and of course, romance. The chemistry between our OTP is just overflowing! Like they never have to try hard to be sweet and couple-y, it just comes out naturally - like breathing. You can feel their every emotion, when they laugh, you laugh, when they cry, you cry with them. They look so good together that it hurts when you see them apart. Don't you agree? Haha. 

So yeah, it feels so good to be back here and share my thoughts with all of you guys! Let's just all cross our fingers that all the photos we saw would be on the episode tonight! And please pray for me that I may able to concentrate on my classes and not think about our snail couple even for a few hours 'cos honestly, ep. 15 is all I can think about right now! The rain, the hug . DAMN. Its more than my heart can take! LOL 

@Clementine7373 & @yoeda

First of all, i would like to apologize to you both in regards to "Off Topic" matter.

Honestly i have no intention on doing that.

Being a silent reader and wanted to give some comment but i can't due to some tight up schedule. Honestly, i love this forum just like i love this drama. Have no ill intention of stamping "Off Topic" on your post.

Perhaps i was just excited of reading all your thoughts regards to the drama, can't wait for every updates from all of you.

Once again, i sincerely apologize if i made you all upset regards to this matter.

Guest jonesy

mlaureeen said: Sorry for interrupting our pre-celebration for episode 15 to share my thoughts about our fave drama and snail couple. So here goes .. 
I've been MIA in this forum for these past few months because honestly, I haven't seen any drama that is worthy for my er ... "fangirl-ing". The last drama I've watched was Cunning Single Lady (as you can see in my picture, 'cos I haven't had the time to be here and change it) and I am just so glad that this drama came along and made me want to be here again! FTLY is just .. DAEBAK. It has drama, comedy, a little bit of horror (well, that's mostly on Gun's part since MY always tend to scare the hell out of him LOL) and of course, romance. The chemistry between our OTP is just overflowing! Like they never have to try hard to be sweet and couple-y, it just comes out naturally - like breathing. You can feel their every emotion, when they laugh, you laugh, when they cry, you cry with them. They look so good together that it hurts when you see them apart. Don't you agree? Haha. 

So yeah, it feels so good to be back here and share my thoughts with all of you guys! Let's just all cross our fingers that all the photos we saw would be on the episode tonight! And please pray for me that I may able to concentrate on my classes and not think about our snail couple even for a few hours 'cos honestly, ep. 15 is all I can think about right now! The rain, the hug . DAMN. Its more than my heart can take! LOL 

@jujuoye you're guilty as charge!!

A_policeman_with_cuffs_100401-110854-509

i'm just joking. hehehehe. please don't get tired and offended with my not so funny jokes. like I said before i'm fully understand. hope we'll see your stamp again after this especially in this heartwarming FTLY thread. :)

What if they show they have a whole basketball team of little Geons and Mi Youngs, little boys and girls with that crazy but cute curly hairstyle of Geon with glasses or shades hahahaha
Then they all march down the stairs, one by one, out to the gate, in one line. Secretary Tak will be waiting outside the gate ready to usher the little tykes into the family car...or should I say "cars" plural because they won't all fit in just one 4-door sedan style vehicle hahahha
schoolplay2.jpg

Regarding Off topic badges, I think most of it are just mistakes as some of us access the site thru mobile phones or tablets. So relax chingu @clementine7373
check first with the person who gave you the off topic badge, maybe it was done by mistake.

I did get off topic badges in the past and most of it were mistakes, so I just don't bother to call the attention of the person anymore since the badge doesn't really affect my posting (like the mods don't call my attention, nor am I jailed for it).

If MBC will give us the preview, I suspect we're going to get it in an hour or so? Gosh!!!!!!! So excited for later. I do hope the streaming won't be laggy. Last week it was pretty bad.

I truely hoping tonight MY can finally accept LG's cares after rejecting and pushing LG away ever since they met after 3 years apart. 3 years of torture is enough for their true love. Why waste more years to seperate on the fate both meant to bond!

rqvwd6CqKB3e635441379756320957_zps2d3d32

Guest spideysteve

dlove_photo140820161439imbcdrama0.jpg

자연과 함께 숨쉬는 건(장혁)~

트렌치코트에 헌팅캡을 쓴 건은 마치 화보현장에서 나온 것만 같아요~!

dlove_photo140820161439imbcdrama1.jpg

넌 대체 누굴보고 있는거야~♬

건은 어디를 보고 있는걸까요~?

dlove_photo140820161439imbcdrama2.jpg

함박웃음!!

나무 사이에서 활짝 웃고 있는 건의 모습은 화보네요!!화보!!

<운명처럼 널 사랑해>