[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

@maneuneun_1 from the rough translation of an article related to the stills, LINK HERE, they visited Jang In Chemical's Botanical Garden. That could be the reason why only Mi Young was wearing a visitor's pass since Geon owns it, he doesn't have to wear one. :) It also said they had to shoot in the rain for over an hour? So Mi Young must have accepted the offer to work on the project? 

They're both lovely in the stills! Excited for the couple's reunion!

Thanks for the translation, @snowflakesj16‌ .. FTLY really gets more awesome episode after episode! More are delurking and actively participate in this thread! A few more hours of waiting.. WE CAN DO IT! LG/MY make my day!

:x <:-P :-* ;) :-bd \:D/ ;;)

Hello everyone!been a silent lurker here for couple of weeks but then decided to comeback to soompi. i think my last time here was when Secret love was aired lol.
I just love love love this drama!! and by far i loved how they did it differently from the T-version (which i loved too but i think it could be shorter minus all the nonsense that was towards the end but overall really great drama). the changes are for the best! i'm glad i watched the original first and then this.
now waiting to episode 15 and just can't wait!! i came here to see if there any preview but i seen only the written one..guess like the last weeks it will be released near the broadcast. luckily tommorow i won't have time to sit at home and think about the drama all day and maybe i''l will be back just when the eng subs will be out (which recently are really fast and come almost couple of hours after the episode is over. kudos to the subbers!!)
well enough chit chat for now since it's very late here and i need to sleep.will be back tomorrow to read all your interesting posts. till then i hope to have a sweet dream about the drama and the lovely snail couple  :x

Oh yeah I finally remembered what I was gonna say before the cute snail couple in the rain KILLED me.Is there any disadvantage if you get Off Topic stamp? Like, is it a really bad thing? I've gotten it before on posts that were clearly not off-topic and I was just like eh, s/he prob made a mistake, and didn't care about it at all. Should I have cleared it?

@gumi, I remember reading something on SOOMPI last year around June.  If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be something like a warning so that people don't drag down particular forums with unrelated stuff.  For example randomly talking about I Like Romance because CHJ was in it but not actually relating to FTLY.  It was an alternative to the spam button.  I think, but it's been a while that if you get enough of them then you can get a spam or in trouble with the mods.
I was once given 5 spams because I put up a youtube video of an OST song that everyone was looking for.
Now so I'm not off topic, I can't wait to see the rain scenes.  I have not seen MY's genuine smile with Daniel like she does with Gun.  For some reason looking at the stills I could only start singing, 'I'm Singing In the Rain', that old song from an old movie.

hello Faters,
thank you so much for all the updates.the latest  pics of Gun and MY in the botanial garden is making me smile here like a clam.i had been a quiet observer since the start of the dramabut i can't bear the waiting and all of you have eased that longing for this beautiful drama.*sighs*this is just too beautiful!seeing these pics, i just want the hours to pass quicklyi am at the office atm and will have an MBA class later but i am almost tempted not to attendi just want to read everything here until the airing tonightand i would really appreciate if any of you can provide the streaming link and pm it to me.
thank you Faters!

Guest lovelyjen_1

The written preview for 15 on imbc is out:

15회
더 이상 찾아오지 마세요

왕회장(박원숙)은 미영(장나라)을 찾아가 건(장혁)과의 재결합 의사를 떠보지만 미 영의 태도는 단호하기만 하다. 건은 어김없이 미영모(송옥숙) 쌈밥집을 찾고, 그 곳에서 미영과 마주친다. 미영은 그에게 “더 이상 찾아오지 말라”고 부탁하는데.. 한편, 장인화학 광고 이미지 콜라보 작업에 미영이 작가로 선정된다.

Credit: imbc
Hopefully someone with Korean skills can help translate this?
I tried with google and it didn't make any sense.

Guest mywebfoot

Oh yeah I finally remembered what I was gonna say before the cute snail couple in the rain KILLED me.

Is there any disadvantage if you get Off Topic stamp? Like, is it a really bad thing? I've gotten it before on posts that were clearly not off-topic and I was just like eh, s/he prob made a mistake, and didn't care about it at all. Should I have cleared it?

soompi's vanilla forums logs points. Points are made up of collected reactions. Negative reactions generate negative points. Points create status. I don't know the exact quantum you lose by getting negative feedback but I am guessing for someone like you who contributes meaningfully and often, it will have to be A LOT of negative reactions before you see a change. So really it only depends on whether you mind having the OT on your record.

Guest LadyAra

class="main-title"‘Fated to Love You’ Jang Nara’s Gae-ddong Painting Done by Artist Yook Sim Won

MBC '운명처럼 널 사랑해' / photo = ㈜No3. pictures , Page One Film㈜

It has been revealed that ‘paintings of gae ddong’ in a drama <Fated to Love You> are actually work of artist Yook Sim Won.

MBC drama <Fated to Love You> revealed the origin of ‘paintings of gae ddong’ which was aired on the 13th episode of the drama.

On this episode, Mi Young (played by Jang Nara) has returned to Korea as a popular cartoonist ‘Ellie Kim’ from France where she had left to study art for three years after getting divorced with Lee Gun (played by Jang Hyuk).

Along with a total transformation, Mi Young’s exhibition grabbed viewers’ attention. Warm color of the painting and sarcastic facial expressions were portrayed. After the drama ended, ‘Fated to Love You painting’ ranked top on the real-time chart showing its popularity.

The drama insiders has stated that the exhibition is done by Yook Sim Won. He provided photos after being attracted to Mi Young’s bright and positive personality in the drama. Moreover, Jang Nara learned basic paintings from Yook Sim Won and drew the photos in the drama. [more]

lovelyjen_1 said: The written preview for 15 on imbc is out:

15회
더 이상 찾아오지 마세요

왕회장(박원숙)은 미영(장나라)을 찾아가 건(장혁)과의 재결합 의사를 떠보지만 미 영의 태도는 단호하기만 하다. 건은 어김없이 미영모(송옥숙) 쌈밥집을 찾고, 그 곳에서 미영과 마주친다. 미영은 그에게 “더 이상 찾아오지 말라”고 부탁하는데.. 한편, 장인화학 광고 이미지 콜라보 작업에 미영이 작가로 선정된다.

Guest lovelyjen_1

gumi said: Ep 15. Please don't come here any more.
Chairwoman Wang goes to MY and tries to find out if she has any intention to get together with Gun, but MY is firmly decided against it. 
Gun goes to MY mom's restaurant as always, and runs into MY there. MY asks him not to come here anymore...
Meanwhile, MY is selected as the artist for JangIn Chemical image collaboration project. 

Oh! Thanks @gumi‌ so granda Wang can't stay still anymore. I hope the mom will tell MY about Gun visiting the restaurant for 3 years. I bet at least they will be civil to each other at the next episode....

gumi said: lovelyjen_1 said: The written preview for 15 on imbc is out:

15회
더 이상 찾아오지 마세요

Guest mair789

mi young ssi,if only you know what lee gun feel for you...his pain,his misery bcos missing you...

poor urri gunniessi,,

i know he wrong,i didn't like what he did on ep 12,but after watching ep 13-14,,he just a poor man..mr.lonely