[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Yaaaay for the new still or BTS..Gawd they are so cuteeee! I think we will get some skinship moments from our snail couple this week and I have this feelings that there will be a muach muach scene from them :-*

where are they and why only MY is wearing the visitor/staff pass and not LG? aigoooo .... only LG can bring back that beautiful and happiness smile of MY :(( My weak heart can't take it just only a beautiful photo here what'll happen to me if there's more than this :D

OeBYK8G_zpsd622db84.jpg
12 hours more to FTLY

Guest fiovial

DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!

Married...2 kids....married...2 kids

Are they parodying The Classic?

:)) no matter. ..those pics make them look like a couple for the ages...transcending decades cut honestly those outfit could've come from the 1940s...

Anybody need a 

blood transfusion?

1280720045880_hz-cnmyalibaba-web4_28865.

oxygen tank?

01-b.jpg

i guess they really need to quarrel more so they can talk and be lovey dovey like that later. =)) =))
Oh, my Snail Couple, so cute. kkkk

thank you for your kindness but neither blood transfusion nor oxygen tank could save me, i'm already dead now so if anyone looking for me tell them i'm already in heaven

Guest lovelyjen_1

Well, when I translated the link that I posted in the last page with google, it did say something about shooting a scene under the rain. Of course, we don't know if if that is a BTS picture, but we do know they did shot a scene under the rain. I am waiting with anticipation for the next episode.
:x :x :x

Guest fiovial

So @Giya‌ are you the living dead? :))

@only1khj‌ well after THAT kind of pics....what did you expect? We all act demure and quiet? =)) that's impossible...demure and quiet are something we are not. .

So it's a visitor pas that MY is wearing?
Looks like that's a confirmation she'll be accepting the project at Jangin Chemicals.
They would following the TW version quite nicely then...would MY be designing the next packaging for Jangin's famous soap for babies?

Guest snowflakesj16

@maneuneun_1 from the rough translation of an article related to the stills, LINK HERE, they visited Jang In Chemical's Botanical Garden. That could be the reason why only Mi Young was wearing a visitor's pass since Geon owns it, he doesn't have to wear one. :) It also said they had to shoot in the rain for over an hour? So Mi Young must have accepted the offer to work on the project? 
They're both lovely in the stills! Excited for the couple's reunion!

rCGiJy.jpg

ASkd4t.jpg

Credit: imbc

I think these are bigger pics. They just look too cute!!

:x

Bigger pics are even better! Esp the second one, so much love! (Probably being delusional here, but this has to be in the actual episode!! Pls!)

Thanks for the pics!

snowflakesj16 said: @maneuneun_1 from the rough translation of an article related to the stills, LINK HERE, they visited Jang In Chemical's Botanical Garden. That could be the reason why only Mi Young was wearing a visitor's pass since Geon owns it, he doesn't have to wear one. :) It also said they had to shoot in the rain for over an hour? So Mi Young must have accepted the offer to work on the project? 
They're both lovely in the stills! Excited for the couple's reunion!

Guest mywebfoot

MY: urgh this rain I have to stay dry and gotta hug my handbag or else my phone will get drenched...

LG: s-s-skinship....

Guest fiovial

Yes this is for the actual scene. It was supposed to be at an arboretum owned by Jang In Chemical. Geon was visiting and met Mi Young by coincidence.

The production team said that Hyuk and Nara were shooting in the rain for 1 hour but they filmed happily. PD said it was a really harmonious shooting.

Gosh gotta love the actors and the production team. Even with live shooting they all do it happily. The Jjangs are jjang!! Staff jjang!! FTLY jjang!!!!

Guest Kdrama-lover

thank you for your kindness but neither blood transfusion nor oxygen tank could save me, i'm already dead now so if anyone looking for me tell them i'm already in heaven

Haha! You're so quick, I'm still on CLOUD 9. =)) :)) :P;))

Guest dramaville8

i am all for the dvd.
i just want the btw with subs.
i was so disappointed with you'e beautiful and heirs box set. i paid a hefty amount and the least they can do is sub the btw and interviews. i don't think it will cost too much @gumi
P.S. how do you tag?