[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lovelyjen_1

itzibitzispider said: regarding episode 12 .... THE GUN-cup
MY said to Gun, while eating that fermented snake *irghs* that as she had no chance to give it to him on his birthday, she would make him a new one each coming birthday ... what if she actually did?

Guest fiovial

@yoeda‌ I can't see the link. .it says it's deleted??

And thought I'll help promote the Directors Cut DVD interest list....

http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/help-us-make-a-ftly-directors-cut-dvd-come-true/

Please pass this along to all your kdrama watching friends....and remember Director's Cut DVD will make a really nice Christmas gift ;)

fiovial said: Speaking about the latest BTS....Jang Nara is a great actress...how could she not even throw a glance at Jang Hyuk when his face was so close to her? If it were me I'd be grinning like a lunatic... :)) to be in such close proximity to a handsome face like Hyuk and not have any reaction. I don't know how she does it...... ^#(^

fiovial said: @yoeda‌ I can't see the link. .it says it's deleted?? And thought I'll help promote the Directors Cut DVD interest list.... http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/08/15/help-us-make-a-ftly-directors-cut-dvd-come-true/ Please pass this along to all your kdrama watching friends....and remember Director's Cut DVD will make a really nice Christmas gift ;)

My main concern now is who will be the antagonist(s) in the last 6 episodes. I think Sera's mean momma is out since Sera already quit unless she gets an offer too good to refuse and mean momma wants to force her. To me it will be both Sera and Daniel since they both love one of the Snail couple. I think the the unsigned divorce papers will play a huge part in the next few episodes. Me likes to think also that Gunnie is HD free....heh heh heh! I think MY will come around and work with Gunnie to promote his soap products...and business will boom. I think stepmom will pull back since she will see how Gunnie has taken his brother under his wing. That's just my thoughts foe whatever it is worth! One more day! Yah!

@kimlean62: Read at your own risk, 
spoiler alert************ in the TW version,one of SR's ballet students gets hurt and has a trouble-causing mom that gets SR kicked out of her job.  This causes SR to have a mental collapse. At the same time, MY has discovered LG's true love for her and what caused the misunderstanding, while DP discovers SR is his sister and DP asks LG to take care of SR until she can return to the stage.  So, your guess is probably right.**********

Thinking about who's going to be the antagonist in the next episode. I'm not sure, we've had remarkably little drama in this version. With the exception of Gun's possible illness and the death of our poor GD. I once thought Sera would be it, but I just don't see it. I think it'll have to be Daniel who is now fighting to keep MY. So far the writers have been true to this being a rom-com.

only1khj said: @kimlean62: Read at your own risk, 
spoiler alert************ in the TW version,one of SR's ballet students gets hurt and has a trouble-causing mom that gets SR kicked out of her job.  This causes SR to have a mental collapse. At the same time, MY has discovered LG's true love for her and what caused the misunderstanding, while DP discovers SR is his sister and DP asks LG to take care of SR until she can return to the stage.  So, your guess is probably right.**********

I just went to Hallyu Back's channel on YT. She has ranked the top 5 summer rom-coms of 2014.  I'm not exactly sure that's her title, but she ranked FtLY at #3! What????!!!!! She's got OKTL at #1, then MND at #2.  She put a qualifier on FtLY because it's a remake.  
I just had to vote for FtLY in her comments section anyway. This K-drama is so unique even though it is a remake. It's jjang!!

::Mexteur:: said:JAN said:I have to write this, because it's so annoying!!! A few years ago I saw the original series from taiwan and it was a funny series, there were just so stupid but nice and funny. the Korean remake of this drama is  bad !! Really!What really annoys me is that the Korean leading actress (JDR),  i like her for years but here in this drama her facial expressions is very dull, it's so annoying!why she is not human at all,the taiwan  actress was screaming and laughing and had  energy but JDR like a boring robot, "Angel" inhuman. 
Also The K script is very, very  boring without any of laughs and no humor and silliness like the original drama.I think you're too obsessed with the T-version, so you lower this drama. And I think you watch comedies a lot too, you Kdrama for you is "dull", which I mean, too underestimated. Both versions have its strengths and its purpose to deliver the message, you like laughs and fun but you must agree that life isn't just like that. It mixed and this drama has done well to portray that. 
Watching it without a comparison will help to figure some good things out.
And yes, she is Jang Na Ra (JNR) by the way. Are you sure you like her for years???   =D>
i realy dont see too much of the taiwan  dramas just if they are very popular, most of the dramas i see are the koreans and i realy love themthe korean people are amazing and they and they are much better and their humor are great!! i watch reality shows (one of them is 2 days one night ) this is realy funny shows and realy great i think korean people very inteligent and this drama realy not so much  it's  not for the older korean people ...i also think all the remake covers like boys over flower and all the remake are less good then the original ones (also the japanese drama "boys over flower" of this are better)the leader actor Jang Hyuk not used to play this charecter and it's not his fault but the writers of the script,  he used to play tough guy so now he's not realy connected to his character....i can't watch this so much although i'm trying and now there are a lot of other dramas that are better like "it's ok it's love" and so on...

This drama might not be everyone's liking so there's nothing wrong with not watching :)

However I think serious actors/actresses will try playing different/various roles in their career and they will try their best to be one with every character they're playing atm.  In my opinion, Jang Hyuk is bringing Lee Gun to life and more, make LG shines in every scene, which I think would be difficult if he didn't have any connection with it.

i hope every time u guys upload any btw or video.. please do translate it.. i only can understand english and few korean words.. thanks darling! >

:D

<

Loads of people upload videos and ask for translation. Most of the time it's a collective effort. This is soompi specifically for the English speaking fans thread. If we all knew Korean we would be stalking the DC forums instead and writing in Hangul.

Did I miss something or is there nothing for episode yet? I've pretty much given up on live streaming this drama. The stream works up till screening time and it just stops and lags. It's been so frustrating. I don't even need subs but can't watch it. Argh.

For me Jang Hyuk really connects with his Character "Lee Gun" .. I swear! I love to hear how he delivers his line and I can see he is like a mixed of Kim Joo Won in Secret Garden... We have our own preference and I must say "Jang Hyuk Nailed It! We can see how dedicated he is and how he love that character.. Kudos to Jang Hyuk, Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, all the actors abd actresses and the FTLY Team! You did a great job thats why a lot of fans looking forward in every episode. . . Excited for the upcoming episodes,Please Snail Couple be back to each others arms... Palli! Palli! :x :x :x

• Like 1