[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Anyway this thread really flies. But it's nice catching up and reading everyone's posts.

Me, count me in the camp who wants MY to break the ice with Geon. I don't know how she will do it n don't care how, just break the stalemate, by hook or by crook!

Think someone mentioned this earlier, how come the 2 of them can look at each other n not know that they love each other? Well, when Geon was making all sorts of moves and showering love on MY in the first half, she also don't "know his heart" (as he puts it), so it's understandable that she can't see through his facade that he tries so hard to put up. For Geon, I feel that it's his guilty heart at play here, look how devastated he was when he heard her saying their time together was a precious gem to her. All along he only thought that he gave her scars. So when MY was cold to him, he prob thinks he deserves it, n that's the way she should be. Well.. my 2 cents. N probably because the writers just want to wrench our hearts watching them like that.. lol

Love this discussion on who should tell MY the truth. For me, I would like her to find out by herself, overhearing something.

The scene that keeps playing in my mind:

Geon visits omma, but she went out for awhile, instead MY was there (don't ask me why, I'll leave it to the writers lol). As Geon makes his grand "it's me Geon" entrance, MY hides under some counter. Geon thought it's omma behind the counter and starts thanking her for the past 3 years, yada yada, n says it's the last time he will visit because MY has finally found her happiness n he cannot intrude when she's going to have a new family (here he believes that she accepted the proposal). Then MY stood up, he's shocked.......

Lol, my imagination ended there.. well, a girl can dream right. Haha

Gosh! I can't stop posting here...I got to stop now! But before I do, I just saw Jung Joon Young's interview at KCON 2014 (actually it's a fan cam) and he was asked what kind of role he will want to have if he has a drama. He said he will have an appearance in a drama in 2 weeks and mentioned that it is a secret. And he will play a French guy. I assume this is his cameo for FTLY. 
Really looking forward to it because I think he will play a French guy that Mi Young knew when she was in France and Geon will get jealous again :D

Guest spideysteve

nakatsubebe said: Gosh! I can't stop posting here...I got to stop now! But before I do, I just saw Jung Joon Young's interview at KCON 2014 (actually it's a fan cam) and he was asked what kind of role he will want to have if he has a drama. He said he will have an appearance in a drama in 2 weeks and mentioned that it is a secret. And he will play a French guy. I assume this is his cameo for FTLY. 
Really looking forward to it because I think he will play a French guy that Mi Young knew when she was in France and Geon will get jealous again :D

There's an uploaded video at FTLY dc gallery of NG scenes. Link to the video below

Very funny scene :)) Poor Hyukie, Jang Nara laughed when their faces are very close to each other. She wiped Hyukie's face thinking she might have her saliva on his face :))

Thank you for posting this, chingu ;)

Seeing NG between JH and JNR, I can feel the atmosphere during live shooting at that moment was fun, cheerful and lots laugh.

I'm Thankful, at least they have a bit a joke when they feel tired and lack of sleep.

Yes, yes, yes.. I want another bed scenes and more kisses the following episodes. Like they have in IOTL the OTP has lot of romantic scenes.

But, if I asking LG and MY have bed scenes like JH did in Iris 2 with LDH in more romantic way, is it too much? Again, in my imagination I'd love to that to happened, huahahaahaha *Geon's Laugh*

Dear PDnim & Writernim, since you put too many scenes related with JH's previous movie, why don't give it in a bed scenes a chance?

Anyway, this thread moves so fast.. I think 600 will approaching soonest. ;)

spideysteve said: nakatsubebe said: Gosh! I can't stop posting here...I got to stop now! But before I do, I just saw Jung Joon Young's interview at KCON 2014 (actually it's a fan cam) and he was asked what kind of role he will want to have if he has a drama. He said he will have an appearance in a drama in 2 weeks and mentioned that it is a secret. And he will play a French guy. I assume this is his cameo for FTLY. 

nakatsubebe said: There's an uploaded video at FTLY dc gallery of NG scenes. Link to the video below

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove&no=15729&page=1

Very funny scene :)) Poor Hyukie, Jang Nara laughed when their faces are very close to each other. She wiped Hyukie's face thinking she might have her saliva on his face :))

oh and i also find gunnies' house to be not as grand as the other house's of drama chaebols. his bed was even small.

kim tan's house looks grand inside. i also liked of course kim joo won's house in secret garden but that is of another kind, not the house he grew up in. 

i wished they could have made it look grander.

I think the bed was intentionally small....it wasnt meant to be for two people. I think they mentioned they didnt even have time to buy furniture together, which is important process of a wedding. But then also, LG family couldve easily bought furniture thru employees, but I think Chairman Wang just let it be haha. Smaller bed, more intimacy :P

and I think it is a deliberate concept that LG is not as luxurious. He has money, he never lacks spending power and money is never restriction for him, but that money factor doesnt set him apart from normal people. He eats very plainly...he ate and liked seaweed, he eats anchovy wrap frequently, and the noodle they ate at house when he had his first morning sickness...the menu was very plain. Noodle and kimchi, every day menu. And I think it is deliberately done, as MY pointed it out in her line too, she thought he would b a picky eater becuz he is rich but he is not. The way he enjoyed himself in KTV too...thats not how we expect chaebols to enjoy themselves.

Also, the way he tries to impress his snail...he buys SUPER BIG cake or SUPER BIG flower. Haha they may be super big but they r not out of worldly....very plain, very common.

so overall LG's lifestyle is very far from what we expect from typical chaebol. Could be becuz it is a traditional yang ban family...? Luxury is not considered traditionally expected value. Or just could be LG's personality. Anyways, it was stated in his character description to begin with, that he is a very down-to-earth chaebol. LG's house doesnt look as luxurious and I just kind of think that it was deliberate, cuz building a more luxurious looking set wouldnt cost much more than what the show is already spending. Its a one-time spending

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow, this thread is really very active.. And with a lot more FTLY fans joining. :x like to welcome them here: snailcouplefan , snailgirl, dramaville and garrdan75. You all make this thread merrier and enjoyable

Thanks @nakatsubebe‌ for those awesome videos you shared. Can't help but get excited for Jung Joon Young's cameo. Missing FTLY so much, Wednesday come by quickly. [-O<

I think the bed was intentionally small....it wasnt meant to be for two people. I think they mentioned they didnt even have time to buy furniture together, which is important process of a wedding. But then also, LG family couldve easily bought furniture thru employees, but I think Chairman Wang just let it be haha. Smaller bed, more intimacy :P

and I think it is a deliberate concept that LG is not as luxurious. He has money, he never lacks spending power and money is never restriction for him, but that money factor doesnt set him apart from normal people. He eats very plainly...he ate and liked seaweed, he eats anchovy wrap frequently, and the noodle they ate at house when he had his first morning sickness...the menu was very plain. Noodle and kimchi, every day menu. And I think it is deliberately done, as MY pointed it out in her line too, she thought he would b a picky eater becuz he is rich but he is not. The way he enjoyed himself in KTV too...thats not how we expect chaebols to enjoy themselves.

Also, the way he tries to impress his snail...he buys SUPER BIG cake or SUPER BIG flower. Haha they may be super big but they r not out of worldly....very plain, very common.

so overall LG's lifestyle is very far from what we expect from typical chaebol. Could be becuz it is a traditional yang ban family...? Luxury is not considered traditionally expected value. Or just could be LG's personality. Anyways, it was stated in his character description to begin with, that he is a very down-to-earth chaebol. LG's house doesnt look as luxurious and I just kind of think that it was deliberate, cuz building a more luxurious looking set wouldnt cost much more than what the show is already spending. Its a one-time spending

yes, i agree that LG is a down to earth chaebol..but whe he truly cares for someone he'll do his best, like the grand proposal for Sera in the best hotel in Macau, or when he said that he will prepare red carpet for Sera..also when he prepared the fireworks for MY aaand the dinner at the tower restaurant which sadly cancelled because he fainted at their birthday!

there are so many reasons to love him :)

yes, i agree that LG is a down to earth chaebol..but whe he truly cares for someone he'll do his best, like the grand proposal for Sera in the best hotel in Macau, or when he said that he will prepare red carpet for Sera..also when he prepared the fireworks for MY aaand the dinner at the tower restaurant which sadly cancelled because he fainted at their birthday!

there are so many reasons to love him :)

In the beginning of episode, LG always said to Sec Tak.. "Meticulous.. Meticulous.."

And it reflects on what he did to SeRa and MY from Macao to fireworks.

His concern to every details makes everything even better and when he did to SeRa and MY it show how important that person to LG.

What a sweet Lee Geon.

nakatsubebe

said: There's an uploaded video at FTLY dc gallery of NG scenes. Link to the video below

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dlove

Very funny scene

:)

) Poor Hyukie, Jang Nara laughed when their faces are very close to each other. She wiped Hyukie's face thinking she might have her saliva on his face

:)

)

In Episode 13 I laugh a lot in episode 14 it is mixed feelings. In episode 15 it will be breath taking. Feeling excited & nervous. How I wish it is Wednesday already. FTLY fighting. Snail couple rocking our world. Have a nice day everyone.