[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Kdrama-lover

nakatsubebe said: Yay! While we are in an agonizing wait until Wednesday, MBC Section TV will have an interview with the FTLY cast on Sunday August 17. Something to keep us alive until we get to see all of them on Wednesday :D
 http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=485476

honeywell said: Now the question who's gonna spill it all to MY.  I don't think Gun would be the one telling her all of his secrets.  The possible candidates are: MY's mom, Dr. Octupus, Manager Tek,,Yong, MY's friend, the lawyer, and Grandma Wang.  I'm voting for Manager Tek because he adores MY and still considers her as "Madame".

Guest chunnogirl33

I haven't totally counted SR out, even though she and LG seem to be only friends.  I think she could still make a play for him and I see SR as a pursuer much more than MY.  I have never really liked the heroine to do the pursuing.  She should be the prize to be won, especially when she's been treated as a post-it note girl all of her life.  It takes the Prince to realize the "diamond among the rocks".  It takes the hero's love by word and deed to turn the post-it note girl to Super Bond girl.  So, I hope MY doesn't pursue, but will respond quickly when Gun, Lee Gun decides to go all out for her.  

@itzibitzispider: re:  TW/K versions.  The great thing about a remake is being able to watch them side by side and compare the similarities and differences.  Ep 15 in the TW version is where we are at in the K-version right now.  It's like 2 different dramas, yet the same.  Amazing that writers can do that!  I enjoy both, but K-FtLY has my heart.  I think both are brilliant.  The second half of the TW-version was so powerful because the lead male had been so cruel and wishy-washy to the female lead.  When he had his change of heart, we all rejoiced at his suffering.  In the K-FtLY, Gunnie-ssi was so smitten with MY, that all we feel for him is sorrow and pity.  We don't want him to suffer because his motive is love for MY.  

FtLY is drama heaven.  I'm enjoying it so much!  I'm glad I found Soompi to discuss it with because I don't have anyone to gush about these things with.  They  just don't get it.  But you guys do!  

:x :x :x

I think if it takes a Prince to rescue her then she will forever remain a post-it girl. She doesn't need anybody to transform her. She already did it by herself. I strongly disagree that a person should be viewed as a prize because even if its supposedly something precious, its still objectifying. I want both Geon and Mi Young to go to each other. Both should find each other again. The question is who initiates but been together should be a choice they both make.

Guest Kdrama-lover

only1khj said: @Kdrama-lover: The food truck sent by JNR fans came weeks ago to the set.  The bed scene they are teasing MY about probably happened in ep 7,8, or 9.

Guest chunnogirl33

@honeywell: Another scenario: maybe everyone will get together and pull a Boys Over Flowers trick on MY.  F4 pretended GJP was dead and when Jandi got to the hospital she made a big confession.  Then GJP woke up and they all started laughing, except Jandi of course.  That girl never smiled.  These writers could make a great scene like that even better.  

Wouldn't that be a cruel joke? I don't think I would laugh myself :|

Guest chunnogirl33

Silly to put a family version so late at night ... might as well be a bit more steamy around two people

Even if their first bed scene didn't show much, it was sexy before the rice pounding started lol We could imagine what was going on. Maybe they could do another bed scene that is not explicit but still hot. And we need more real kisses too

beamonkr said: honeywell said: Now the question who's gonna spill it all to MY.  I don't think Gun would be the one telling her all of his secrets.  The possible candidates are: MY's mom, Dr. Octupus, Manager Tek,,Yong, MY's friend, the lawyer, and Grandma Wang.  I'm voting for Manager Tek because he adores MY and still considers her as "Madame".

@chunnogirl33: LG has already acted as the Prince in MY's story and rescued her many times.  He has seen the Bond girl that lies beneath the post-it girl and brought that out. When LG and MY are sitting on the couch in his office after she has brought lunch to him for the first time, she tells him she's no longer going to be a post-it girl.  So, her transformation from post-it to super glue had already started when she was with LG. It could have continued on without the separation, but this is dramaland, so we have to have all of these plot devices to work against them.  I get it and that's why we love dramas.  I'm glad this one doesn't, or hasn't so far, dragged out the different events that keep them apart. I also want them to go to each other, intiated by LG. That would be great!  Especially if they do the spin like episode 1, version 2.0.
MY is the prize in this drama.  She's the Cinderella.  She's the fairy-tale princess that gets her fated Prince Charming in the end.  At least that's how I'm viewing this drama.  The colors, the flamboyant characters, the jumps and flips, LG's laugh, the outrageous situations our OTP and others are put into and how they get out of them, the costuming, and the story itself just make it a fairy-tale romance for me.  Loving every minute of it!

stuartjmz said: beamonkr said: @itzibitzispider, I agree with you that TW version the male leads were very different in their approach to the marriage.The approach of Anna and sera though was similar with the abortion (TW) and divorce (KR).  In both instances it was not that person's place to give the agreement.  In each instance the overall end game was to get rid of the wife and child.  Anna also said she would be willing to raise the child just as Sera said.

beamonkr said: stuartjmz said: beamonkr said: @itzibitzispider, I agree with you that TW version the male leads were very different in their approach to the marriage.The approach of Anna and sera though was similar with the abortion (TW) and divorce (KR).  In both instances it was not that person's place to give the agreement.  In each instance the overall end game was to get rid of the wife and child.  Anna also said she would be willing to raise the child just as Sera said.

only1khj said: @honeywell: My vote is for the LAWYER, since he has the documents.  Maybe LG will be hospitalized again and MY will find out through the lawyer because she will have to sign some kind of documents for LG's care.  She would then find out LG never filed the divorce papers and that LG made her and GD 50/50 heirs in the event of his death from HD.