[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Opening scene....Geon is outside My's room and she opens the door and falls on him. He is shocked that it's her room and starts to laugh. He says something and looks at her and reaches out to touch her face but passes out instead. 

Geon is asleep on the sofa and MY is watching him. She reaches out to touch him but stops herself and leaves him.
 The next morning geon wakes up and sees a note left by MY. Not sure what it says but Geon remembers the events of the night before. 
MY working out on threadmill and thinking about the events of the previous night.
 Geon walks out of the room and read the note. He mentions post it and says something.
 Daniel sees Geon leaving MY's room and going into the room across!!!!
 MY and Daniel are having a meal. He asks her a question and she replies. Daniel holds her hand and says something. They both laugh.

Simply put : I love ep 13! ☺

With SR being friends with Gun.. puts my heart in ease! Knowing that Gun heart and mind is with MY..Gun in the 3 years that he was detached from her..I assumed that never did once stops loving and caring for MY.as we watched in ep 13 , he was trailing his snail's life progress. And Im deeply touch in the scene he is super proud of MY..his spy antics is hilarious!

A little bit late to livestream. *SMA you're beautiful but i don want to see you rite now. go away so i can livestream the drama. grrrrranother ad!!! waaa, where this ahjumma come from. NAGA!!!

LG outside MY door. DP come and saw him entering MY room. cut to DP and MY talking at breakfast? i thought he ask smthg bout LG.they discuss about the painting buyer.LG at front desk and DP come. they talking at the restaurant.talking about MY (o coz)did DP said he like MY to LG?

seem like the scene little bit jumping coz i'm starting livestream late. :(

MY with customer and LG in the car looking at her.LG say smthg but i don't understand (of coz with my Korean zero to nil. huhuhu)cut to LY and stepmom. talking about suitor.Granma come and scolding them.LY show MY pic to granma. granma really happy.look like she plan smthg. hehehehe.LG got back from his trip. grandma say smthg to him.like usual he ignore. LOL

Daniel meets Geon at the reception. They are seating down to have a discussion. Daniel says something and Geon laughs it off. He says something else and Geon gets up to leave. 
Geon is watching MY greeting people attending the exhibition. He says something and leaves.
The mistress and son are looking at a photo and say something. It's MY and halmoni comes by and sees the photo. She is happy and surprised to see MY.
Halmoni in geon's room talking to him. She says something and  geon replies and leaves.
Daniel gets a call from someone and seems pleased.
MY  is looking at the art Geon wants and Daniel runs and hugs her from behind. She asks what happened and he tells her something.
MY gets a message from the 'buyer'. 

MY look at the painting that LG buy. DP talk with someone thru phone. suddenly run and backhug MY.scene like in the preview. MY happy for him and hug him.MY in her hotel room. LG/LYJ message her.they keep exchanging text in bed. it's cute. *AWWWWdont.understand.a.single.thing!!!! huhuhuhuthey bid goodnite and sleep

LG in the office. ST come. did this dude also look younger than usual? lolthe discuss about something.cut to DP looking really anxious. My with him and try to calm him.someone coming and bring one girl (it's not Sera. lol)the girl run to him and called him 'Oppa!' while crying.hmmmm, imma bit suspicious now. the guy that bring the girl left.the girl ask who MY is.cut to Sera at her ballet class. hehehe looks like someone not in a good mood today.oh, no! she seem ok after class. lol. bring her student to eat ice cream.i think i like this Sera now.

Sorry chingus......so much lagging so missed quite a bit.

MY and Daniel are at restaurant and a girl comes running in. They hug each other and MY watches them and smiles. I think she's claiming to be his sister?  He asks her something and introduces MY. They talk and get up to get something.

Se ra teaching ballet. The class ends and she says something.
MY drawing a picture. Daniel comes over and they talk about the picture and his sister.
Geon has received the artwork. He gets a message from MY and says something complaining.