[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest timi163

@stuartjmz I agree with you., I dont care about the ratings too as long as I enjoy the drama., especially when  3 of my favorite actors are competing with each other .. :((..., no comparison needed. 

@yoeda , @ChealseaS , this article from ebn has Youk Shim Won pic, I'm not sure whether its the same women with the one in above pic.
http://www.ebn.co.kr/news/view/699106

Guest rakionn11

Just watched Ep13 with subs (because of classes, I'm watching it delayed again), and as always, I can't stay up to watch the livestream.Anyway, that episode was great!! I was laughing when LG was talking to himself (with the different expressions LOL) and when he was seeing the snail collection HAHA. The stalker LG was also one of the funniest parts in this episode. (We also include the Chinese-speaking LG hahaha)

hi i really wanna watch via live streaming today but i can't open my MBC account i have forgotten the pass word, is there anyone here who can read hanggul and can help me please! komawo!

i've opened my account already! FTLY live stream!

its been a long time since i've watched live stream via iMBC!

If Fated to Love You would have been promoted as heavily as Heirs, it would be ranking higher.  Here in the States, the website DramaFever had an ad for Heirs on YouTube many days before it aired.  I haven't seen a promo like that for FtLY.  
The Drama Heirs WORE ME OUT!!!! It was a Boys Over Flowers wanna-be. (IMO) I've never rewatched it. but I have been and know I will be rewatching FtLY.

One 5% rating cable drama does not make an actor into the current broad appeal guy of the year. That drama could have been popular for a lot of other reasons too ... not just because of CJH's so called broad appeal. :-? I like CJH but I'm annoyed at fans who like to make bias declaration or comparisons like that.

Your fav oppa is not the one offered the lead role here so waxing about his broad appeal does not make any sense.

Anyways .. here's hoping LG sort out his intentions towards MY soon. It's all fine he's being jealous and all that but I prefer he came to a decision and man up to MY that he still loves her and was wrong to push her away in the past and if MY mind being by his side to face whatever that dreaded genetic disease he had to come out from remission if ever.

I would be elated if Dr. Octopus' prescription to Geon (based on a breakthrough research he started because of Geon also): 
Rx: Your HD is triggered by stress -- not just any ordinary stress, but specifically stress from 'blue balls'. Avoid circumstances where you may suffer from that particular stress.
I think MY, as sweet as she is, would gladly oblige in helping Geon steer clear from that prognosis.
Mianhe, chungudeuri, for the super pervy mode...It's Thursday and we're all waiting for FTLY episode to air ;)

Guest hunterdd

stuartjmz said:
Yep, that's one, I didn't count it since it's listed as a 2013 Drama, but @hunterdd did say Drama
s  so I hope we find out what the other(s) was (were). As you say,
Heirs  success was due to LMH for sure, but even though its ratings were more than twice as high as FTLY, I'm enjoying this Drama more than twice as much as  Heirs. FTLY's doing great, anything better than 10 is respectable these days it seems, let's hope that it gets left alone by the network to finish as strongly as it's started