[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Okay did I miss the shower scene or was it edited out? Because he can't have amnesia and hug SR. Then have his hair washed by MY.

And how do you guys catch up on the posts? I've come by twice since this morning and there are like 300 posts. You read backwards or remember the page when you left and continue onwards?

:)>- Yeah! It's Wednesday already!
I am sure the shampooing scene will be shown for sure as MY will be taking care of Gunnie after his fall. Our MY wont be petty even if she'd seen Gunnie hugging SR.Remember, she's still UNSURE of Gunnie's feeling for her even after that Kiss!And she still is under the impression that Gunnie hasnt gotten over SR.Being such an unselfish girl, she'll still stay beside him for the moment.
I dont care about the inevitable angst yet, but I'd just enjoy our Snail Couple's cute moments as much as possible.

Well, the say I highly dislike the use of anmesia here is an understatement. But it here and I can't change it. But even so, Lee Gun can't have both girls. So if someone does tell him and show him that he has a wife and a baby on the way and he still does his mixed up thing with Sera (so not cool), then I will highly dislike him for the time being. amnesia isn't his fault, but he didn't forget how to be a person. So I will see how he treats his wife even though he forgot what happened between them.

In terms of Daniel, in real life, I wouldn't like him if I felt he was hitting on a married woman. But this is a drama and I don't see that MY has too many friends. If he can support her in the ways that Gun, as her husband has failed to do, then I will support that in drama land. In real life, I would have to knock some serious sense into the husband. Short term amnesia doesn't excuse him from all responsibility - and it's not so much that but more that he is hurting another person that he loves. Since fated to love you is the title of the drama, we know that fate intervened to kinda give Sera a second chance but it's still gonna be simply not meant to be.

I think amnesia Gun will be jealous of MY being with Daniel. The heart wants what it wants even though the mind goes a different direction. So when without the memories, if Gun just listens to his heart, he will know what is the truth - the piece he can't remember.

Oh ship!!!!!!!!!! I just saw the photos. I knew that they would go this direction since it's such a major part of the original... But we'll see how this version deals with it. Urgh!!!!! Omg!!! It's only of those things that even if one prepares for it, it doesn't lessen the blow.

@spideysteve

:(( *^&)(^$#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*( 
i can't....
I was ready but but i guess i wasn't 

To myself: this is a fictional story............. Myself: No it's not....... 

P.S. Goes back to my mute mood.... Gonna lurk like a ghost :(