[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Kdrama-lover

said:

Hi Chingu-deul.. 

So there is already some news regarding the upcoming episode,, Well, from what I understand with this hangul text:

병원에서 깨어난 건(장혁)은 유전병 발병이 의심되는 증상을 보이고 미영(장나라)을 기억하지 못한다. 그런 건을 보며 미영은 혼란스러워 하면서도 건의  ..
It says that when Gun (Jang Hyuk) woke up at the hospital, there seems to be symptoms of a suspected genetic disease outbreak as he could not remember Mi Yong(Jang Nara). Seeing Gun like that confused Mi Young but still keep watch of him by his side.

oMg! I just came from my workout and amnesia thing happens???? why?????

That is a big twist from the original version for sure they exchange it with losing the baby
Oh well! even if he will forget his memory with Min Young for sure his heart and body will not, we will see again how he will fall in-love with MY the second time around!
:)) :)) :))

But the thing is what will be the turning point for MY's life? I saw no complication with that, because MY already said she will still stay on LG side........unless Se Ra will become a monster that we are talking about.....

I'm really confuse with the writers because I was really happy were the story is heading and now they pull in memory lost! uggghhhh! I hope it will still wet our appetite, because they are doing a good job with each and everyone's character I hope they will make it through...

I trust the production team they had made passed 10 episodes was awesome So.. No matter what gonna happen next, Gonnie will lost his memory or become a mad Gonnie as before I think the show will definately great Gonnie character suppose to make us laugh ,giggle ,warm Im quite sure that the rest of the show he gonna make us feel the same way as before till the end Well, i just trust them ,i'm not saying this for make my self feel better at all !!! Omo !!why do i can't sleep :-SS

Well?

What if .... what if ... they tell him "She is your wife and you expect a child"
Logical thing to think for a man?
I did it ... and I probably did it not just once to get lucky ... NO ... more than once.
And so the reserved attitude might be a bit melting down ;):P
Or a lot

Oh gosh I dod have to much time at hands ;)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Ep 11 coming 43 hours from now.. finished watching Volcano High.. might proceed to Pls Teach Me English to kill time.. really missing seeing JH in motion or else I would be like our Gun-i ssi pacing back and forth waiting for his "sweet and sexy Dal peng-i" to come home.. 8-} :bz =P~

2 MORE DAYS!!! HOW to SURVIVE!!!!!! OTTTHOKKEEEE!!!!
AMNESIA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
tumblr_m8cewvC1CA1qj7wgmo1_500.jpg

I cannot IMAGINE GUNNY BEING LIKE THIS!!!!
tumblr_m76sqluCCB1rbpcajo1_500.jpg

Writer Nim , PD nim n Director NIM!! NOW UR DEAD!!!!
tumblr_n5cvkc5ksX1sq7hzoo2_250.gif tumblr_n5cvkc5ksX1sq7hzoo4_250.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:) 8-X 8-X 8-X 8-X

Guest marie21000

BounS said: marie21000 said: In France, some of us do love Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas!!! Right now, in some cities of France, it's even possible to learn Korean..I'm from Dijon and I started going to Korean classes two years ago (the teachers are Korean and there are some people of Korean origins or students from Korea who live in Dijon).
And in some universities, some students can study for a Bachelor's Degree on English/ Korean.. a friend of mine is going to do that in September..I wished I could have done the same  but when I did my studies, this kind of degrees didn't exist. (and I'm too old - mi-thirties -to go and study again!!^^)
So you see, because of or thanks to Asian dramas, some Asian languages and cultures are all the rage right now in France...^^ :)

After reading all the post about amnesia and different speculations. My condition began ticking ticking ticking ticking when I realized the missing 48 hours to see chapter 13!! 48 hours of speculation and suposiocnes, 48 hours in stressful waiting Soompi 48 hours by checking every 10 minutes 48 hours reviendo the last chapters, 48 hours waiting for me to pass as a sigh, 48 hours doing anything to not think, are 48 hours of madness, anguish and anxiety ..........
tumblr_mevmurDWSN1ry3t7r.giftumblr_mdcr6p7lCj1qfbhp5.gif

Guest marie21000

Lj said: oMg! I just came from my workout and amnesia thing happens???? why?????

That is a big twist from the original version for sure they exchange it with losing the baby
Oh well! even if he will forget his memory with Min Young for sure his heart and body will not, we will see again how he will fall in-love with MY the second time around!
:)) :)) :))

Oh, I will be really happy when she won't lose the baby ..

I want them to be happy family after all :)

Ok, I think I'm gonna embrace the amnesia thing as long as we get to see a cute family scene where MY & LG adorably argue who gets to burp Kaeddong-ie (the original baby conceived in Macau) after bottle feeding time :D

Like others here, my reaction to the amnesia was affected by my memory (ha!) of the original. Yes, amnesia is tired, lazy and very irritating, BUT, if it means we don't go where the original went, then I'm very much OK with it. If, on the other hand, we end up with amnesia AND the original storyline, I am going to be asking the writers where I can buy me some of their amnesia pills for this Drama. 

Guest verona67

i dont like amnesia in dramas its used too much like trot lovers too but maybe second lead doesnt have to do what she did in original now?

My apologies if anyone's already posted this, but  since I'm hoping that the amnesia cliché gives WJW a chance to avoid having to act like a truly vile person, I'm posting this from her IG. From Google Translate, I get the impression she played with the sketch effect to hide how extremely tired she's now looking IRL. How I hate live shooting! 10597292_843424942335619_1160764668_n.jp

#카메라360스케치효과#신기하당
#피곤훼 잠깐휴식,에너지충전을 위하여 조금이라도 #딥슬립#굿나잇 

The amnesia plot device has been overused, but in this case, it makes sense. As we can see, Geon is very attached to MY. If he doesn't lose his memory, there is just no way no how he would let MY go. Without his memory lost, Sera would not have a chance in hell to be by his side. They cannot continue the drama for 20 eps without drama. I would rather trade amnesia over the miscarriage drama any day. This would be a test of their love. I definitely think that even with the memory lost, Geon would still falls in love with MY all over again. This time, Sera can't cry foul. She has a fair chance to fix her mistake and nothing to regret or blame when she lose him again. I guess you can say the amnesia drama will give both women a fair chance to fight for Geon.