[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

itzibitzispider said:
Well, we have to get a twist, turn, some hurt and a seperation, that is for sure, as that is what we get in most Korean drama, otherwise it could be over Wednesday ... but there is the stepbrother-twist, the "mistress", Daniel, SeRa .... to many options to trip and kick ... as I said before, I sure hope that it will be not to painful for either and that it will not involve the loss of the baby.
Maybe Gun is drawn by a trick to SeRa, than MiYoung is hurt and runs, Daniel picks her up and takes her uproad for some time, but because of some hospital visit of the mother or grandmother MiYoung returns quite big and Gun realizes that he loved her all along and wants her and just her
Heres to the writers, take that and use it, I like that

Guest spideysteve

stuartjmz said:

" 찍을때는 몰랐는데 벌써 드라마가 반을 지나고 있구나.. 시간이 뭐이렇게 빠른건지.. 남은 반도 다들 화이팅!

Dramabeans podcast by JB and GF
Dramabeans Podcast #23by javabeans | July 28, 2014 | 14 Comments

And now we are mostly current on our podcasting schedule! Note that we recorded it last week, so some of our observations about what just happened in a particular show are now a bit farther back in our memories (just in case you’re wondering why we say something was a recent twist when the show has since moved on from it). Phew! Who knew that rambling on about dramas could be so tiring?

Podcast #23

Running time: 1:14:39

In which we:

• start off with High School King of Savvy, the meaning of its title, its highs and lows, its quirky humor, and its angst;
  • argue over the merits (and flaws) of Trot Lovers, its silliness versus heart, and its trot song highlights (9:30);
  • discuss the double-identity device of Joseon Gunman, briefly compare it with the revenge plot of Golden Cross, talk about what we want more from the show, and Lee Jun-ki’s action prowess (16:07);
  • move to Fated To Love You, when we marvel at Jang Hyuk’s manic energy (31:42);
  • touch upon weekend dramas Feel-Good Day and Wonderful Season and their lack of makjang, and how makjang can have its place (41:50);
  • talk about how we’re enjoying Marriage Not Dating, its zippy comedy, and the performances of Han Groo and Yeon Woo-jin (46:06);
  • go over High School: Love On and how much we hate its airing schedule (1:01:02);
  • and wrap up with Temptation (1:08:06).

Names mentioned: Lee Hana, Seo In-gook, Jung Eun-ji, Ji Hyun-woo, Pil-nyeo, Tae-song, Lee Jun-ki, Nam Sang-mi, Kim Kang-woo, Hye-won, Jang Hyuk, Jang Nara, Lee Sang-woo, Park Se-young, Yeon Woo-jin, Kim Hae-sook, Han Groo, Jang-mi, Jin-woon, Park Bo-young, Kim So-hyun, Dong-hoon, Hyun-hee, Kim Sae-ron, Choi Ji-woo, Kwon Sang-woo, Park Ha-sun, Lee Jung-jin

view and download here

A change in this drama from the TW version could have Sera acting like the ex-girlfriend from GOONG.  She could do all kinds of things to create tension in the Gun-MY relationship.  This would lead her to lean more on Daniel with Daniel starting to have feelings for her and MY remaining true to her feelings for Gun but not realizing that Gun actually has feelings for her.
Just rambling, Wednesday come soon :( 

Guest spideysteve

Written Preview for Ep 9

서로를 향해 한걸음 더 다가선 건(장혁)과 미영(장나라)!

가족이 되어가는 듯한 기분에 행복해한다.

한편 다니엘(최진혁)은 미영과 팔짱을 낀 채 경매행사에 나타나는데...

I saw this on DC, I'm not sure if the official text preview will be the same. But at least we got something.

Guest snailgirl

Haha, I just found out that there was a girl (or is it ahjumma???) group called 31.When Kim Miyoung transformed into Mong Bom........

:D:)) =D>