[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest czapluvkpop

Pls.Do any of you have the livestream link for FTLY? I just can't wait for the English subs...I miss Gun and Mi Young!

tinatrix236 said:

MY arrives at Geon's home and his aunt meets her at the entrance to the home. She follows her inside and MY cannot believe the size. Halmoni is excited to see her and hugs her. MY sees all the photos of the ancestors and she says hello to each photo as Halmini introduces each person. Halmoni explains something and MY thanks her(not sure what). Geon's assitant goes to the office to look for him and at first doesn't see him. The chair spins around and Geon is sitting there looking crazy and disheveled(lol!!).

Halmoni takes My to her room and shows her around. She sees the wedding photo on the wall and then remembers her mother showing her two wooden ducks and giving her some advice. She takes the ducks out and places them on the mantle.
The aunt comes in with her son and he introduces himself . The aunt says something and MY replies referring to her as omoni Geon comes in and I think tells her not to refer to her as that. That aunt and son leave.
Geon is explaining something to MY about his mother and Se ra. Omo, he's being mean and then leaves. MY looks sad.
The aunt and son are discussing something.
MY looks in the closet and sees nightwear left by halmoni as a gift. Turns out it's a matching one to Geon's(lol). He isn't very pleased and proceeds to change his own and goes to bed but it before closing the door.
MY is hungry and can't sleep so she goes to the kitchen and gets something to eat in the dark. Geon comes and thinks he hears something in the kitchen. MY is hiding under a table. Geon takes some pills and accidentally hit a chair and MY is worried. He goes to the fridge and turns around and sees MY's feet and freaks out! Lmao!! 
He thinks it a ghost and MY says hello.
MY asks him something and he replies in a mean manner. MY says she understands and he leaves. She looks sad again(aww)
The aunt and her son are meeting someone. Looks like they are up to something because Se Ra's name is mentioned.

watching on break from work -

It's so not fair t her boss gives her  a contract think from LG and Daniel sees it too cause she dropped it - he is looking so hot

now she's watching videos of LG and sera so sad - he's/LG pi***ed that she was watching

Geon is at work and someone come in to see him(I think it's a lawyer. Not sure).

MY is at the company and her friend says something to her(not sure). The man who was with Geon earlier meets up with MY and tells her something. Looks like he was instructed by Geon to give her some documents.
 MY is at the bus stop with her friend and they talk a little bit. The bus comes and MY leaves. She arrives at a store and runs into Daniel and drops her things. He is surprised to see her and she tells him she got married and he's happy for her. He sees the envelope and the documents inside are out of it. He reads the title and realizes what it is. He gives it to her and asks her what it is. She replies him and then picks up her things and leaves. Daniel goes after her and they talk a bit. She later tells him her name and says goodbye and leaves. 
 MY is back home and Halmoni is glad to see her. She goes to her room and walks around and explores the place and sees a tv. She switches it on and a video of Geon and Se Ra comes on. MY looks very sad(poor girl!). Geon comes in and turns the tv off. He is mad at her and says something to her and tells her not to do something(maybe not touch his things). He places some document on the table and also places his ring on it and tells her to sign it. It looks like a contract stipulating his terms and also divorce. MY is sad and starts to cry. She tells him something and mentions how he helped her in Macau. She crosses out something on that contract and hands it back to him. He isn't pleased and she explains something and he starts to shout something about the marriage(he is being very mean!! :(