[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Looks to me Geon got kicked out? Maybe by grandma for being a meanie to Mi Young?

And OST please MBC!! I love the songs from the drama..cannot wait to get my hands on them.

@Lj sigh! i knew it. DC pic always hv trouble. i'm so lazy to upload so i direct copy. it's the pic from the Plaza isn't it?  i'll fix it.

andddddd....done. :)

Thanks sweetie! But still not working for me

Guest spideysteve

nakatsubebe said: @spideysteve Are they really singing that song LOL :)) It's the return of TJ! Jang Nara sang that song with Yang Dong Geun during New Nonstop days

Guest chunnogirl33

@spideysteve OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Jang Hyuk signs so epically awesomely out of tune lololol I was already covering my ears, but ok if its rapping it might be slighly less horrifying lolllll And Jang Nara sings nice, but look at her hair! those two are clearly DRUNK! This is going to be SO EPIC!

Guest spideysteve

chunnogirl33 said: @spideysteve OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Jang Hyuk signs so epically awesomely out of tune lololol I was already covering my ears, but ok if its rapping it might be slighly less horrifying lolllll And Jang Nara sings nice, but look at her hair! those two are clearly DRUNK! This is going to be SO EPIC!

from the pic maybe they just got back from check up. Nara has band aid on her arm. if so, it's so sweet of Geon to accompany her.this couple really something. kkkkk. like spiderman err @spideysteve said, how could we not love them. :)) :))

Is it just me, or is that silhouette of Geon standing at the door extremely sexy? I couldn't even start guessing the plot cuz I was drooling over his silhouette....something about it is really good looking..but i can barely see him...! am i just going nuts? i really like his outfit there, it's just white on top and black pants but that looks very good.....
and aww the singing scene LOL. look at our OTP being all cutesy....! and I feel like MiYoung's fashion sense is actually pretty good, she's wearing really cute outfits. On the other hand, Geon needs to pay double to those fairy godfather pair....altho he does pull off that orange and that hair pretty well. It's not something everyone can pull off. 
According to the news, that scene is for MiYoung's mother. MY's mom suddenly came up to Seoul, bringing her friends, so they all went to ktv together. our OTP is prob trying to look as if they're doing well together. I'm glad that Geon at least doesn't want to disappoint his mother-in-law. Not to mention that to be able to have good time together, even if that's just a show, they can't really hate each other deep in heart :P MY is clearly fond of Geon, maybe not 'love' yet but is fond of him, and Geon is fond of MY altho he prob really wants to deny it hehe

I just looked up the lyrics for the song our OTP will be singing...and lol. I wonder if that scene is after JNR-CJH scene....? cuz the lyrics is a guy asking girl, why were you with another man?? and the girl saying nono it's misunderstanding... LOL

Guest mdolphins

Whew, I finally got caught up on this thread, great posts everyone!!!! I can't wait for the next episode!!!!