[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

As creepy, scary Gun was in that scene, the snail looks just as bad! That's one very not good looking, unattractive at all, animated snail! It gives me goosebumps just by staring at it every time! I was amused yet scared while watching that scene!

Actually my brother and my brother in law got morning sickness before... Vomit.. Craving for sour fruit...suddenly want to eat steak and raw onion... Weird behavior... Hahaha.... They actually shared the same emotion with their wife...some husband got morning sickness because of jealousy to their wife... They also want to experience the feeling about pregnancy...Kekeke... Funny isn't it?...

so if Lee Gun get morning sickness it will be awesome! Like it or not, Mi Young need to take care of him because those symptoms totally kills the husband.. Hikhik... Wife will understand more for this case... So PD, go with morning sickness idea! B-)

The drama that have the guy the morning sickness is it - "you who rolled in unexpectedly"? I could be wrong, but I have watched v few dramas n I rmb the wife was pregnant in this show. Off topic-but it's one of my fave kdrama.

I second the PD giving morning sickness to Gun too! Wahaha

Hi everyone! just finished rewatching ep 1-4, and I simply loved it! hahaha! love everything again from the very beginning it the latest episode. OST is simply superb! its already in my playlist Morning of Canon is great!

I still feel bad to Gun every time I watched the snail scene, especially when he laugh hysterically and a tears of frustration came out from his eyes, I want to give him a big hug to lessen his pain, but at the same time tell him not to misunderstand MY because she is caught as well in a difficult situation and she doesn't knows what lies ahead of her. For sure she will become a great woman, those who have watched the original we know the next story so lets get ready for another roller coaster ride!!!

I have watched the TW but didn't like it as much. What shocked me more is the secretary and the mum with the 2 sisters. I have seen Korean country bumpkins before. However it's kind of fascinating in a horrifying sort of way to see the exaggerated expressions from the Korean casts. It's like the silly sidekicks in a TW drama but speaking in Korean. Even their facial expressions are different. This is not how an ahjumma normally behave.

JH seems more complex than Cun Xi. However his laugh is really grating. He also Lee Gun I mean, showing more considerations earlier in the drama. Did they use the fated line in the TW? When he was living MY in episode 2? And MY remaking how they have slept together twice.

I am really curious how they will do the separation scene in this version. Ethan's eyebrows were really prominent and distracting whenever he was angsting. Where else here I can just concentrate on LG emoting. Except when he laughs, then I go " oh that's sore throat inducing laugh ". MY is really sweet and I really like her character.

I didn't notice the glasses on the snail as well but regarding that, Gun described, compared, referred Mi Young to, as the snail so it only make sense for the snail to wear glasses! Even with glasses, Mi Young's still very pretty and overly cute! The snail is just errr!

Guest spideysteve

stuartjmz said: I hope she gets to sing for the OST - VERY cool that she was the only person from a non-Sinophone country chosen to sing at the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics.

Guest spideysteve

Today's filming pic. cr : jw_4012

Jang Hyuk and Choi Jin Hyuk? I'm not sure if that's CJH, but looks like him. Oh, hey, the HYUKS finally meet.

10547345_541121336011338_920144494_n.jpg

Guest britchiche

@ck1Oz Okay, I thought it was just me. Because through the latest episodes I was thinking, "is it just me or are those dialects extreme?" 
I remember disliking Cun Xi for 75% of the drama. I feel differently about Gun so far. I also have a feeling that Sera is going to be harder to sympathise with than Anna was. The thing I love most about Mi Young is how she doesn't come off as caricature, but as a person you could meet in life.

That's definitely, totally Choi Jin Hyuk, @spideysteve‌! That brownish, red, orange hair is a dead give away! Thanks for the pics! I so can't wait till Wednesday! It's not coming fast enough!

talking about husband craving and morning sickness, did Geon already experience that otw to the island? assume that as morning sickness not seasick. wahahahahaha. coz after that it show Mi Young positive pregnancy test. :)) :))

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Viewers enjoy Jang Hyuk’s comical acting in “Fated to Love You”Viewers enjoy Jang Hyuk’s comical acting in “Fated to Love You”

On July 2, the Korean remake for the Taiwanese drama “Fated to Love You” premiered. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara reunited on screen as a reel couple as they took the lead roles for the drama.

As its first episode took off, viewers already noticed Jang Hyuk’s comical character. He portrays as Lee Gun, as a successor of a huge company and lives his life blithely. He revealed more his comical side on the next episodes up to the day when he and Mi Young (Jang Na Ra) spent a night together in Macau.

Jang Hyuk’s role seemed to be unusual from his previous roles before which were more likely into serious ones. He has brought back the character he did with Jang Na Ra back in “Bright Girl’s Success” in 2002.

Through the drama “Fated to Love You” more and more viewers appreciate his acting skills as he delivers his character very well.

On the episode 3 aired on the 9th of July, Mi Young already found out that she was pregnant. Without knowing who the real father was, Mi Young’s mother, Song Ok Suk eagerly and madly wanted to know who’s got her daughter pregnant. Surprisingly, Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk) and Mi Young’s mother crossed their paths when she dragged Mi Young outside while Lee Gun and his company were as well outside after having a meeting with the company’s protestors.

Mi Young’s mother was all in anguish, attacked paddled Lee Gun and rattled him his crimes. Lee Gun didn’t know why he was getting beaten (there he goes his comical face again). But then he kept on insisting that it was all just a mistake.

Meanwhile, see more of Jang Hyuk’s funny character on “Fated to Love You” every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 on MBC.

Guest fiovial

The discussion about Geon's seemingly manic laughter reminded me of what he said to his secretary - the more he thinks about things that makes others angry, the more he laughs. So it IS manic, it's not laughter from enjoyment or pleasure, but simply a nervous stress release. That's why it comes across as OTT and unnatural, because it is. We've yet to see a truly relaxed and happy Geon, and if the original is anything to go by, we won't until around episode 18-19

Gosh I hope we don't have to wait until episode 19 because that will only give Geon 2 episodes to be relaxed since the drama is a 20 episode drama. Great point about it being manic!

I hope so too. Though someone had mentioned that Nara's not going to sing for the OST?  Maybe we will have a surprise. Who knows?^^

Yeah Nara said she won't be singing the OST :( . I hope she does though since she has a sweet voice.

It was from an interview and Hyuk chimed in that if he does the OST then it'll be a big problem :)) he might have been a singer/rapper once...but even his diehard fans like me would not want him to sing the OST because we care about FLY viewers' well being :))

And guys..you all have a little bit of sadistic nature for wanting Geon to have morning sickness. He can't sleep as is..With morning sickness he will not even get his 30 minutes of sleep..you sadistic people! =))

I want to see Geon with morning sickness too..yes I'm one of you sadists....lol lol