[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

today's episode was very entertaining and touching..I can't stop laughing seeing Lee Geon act like Jackie Chen and when he was banging his head hard HaHaHa... =)) I think he's a man who's very crazy but also very considerate. I was very touched to see Geon treat Mi Young gently as a woman.I think he made ​​me fall in love with his ​​personality :x ..btw Jang Nara look really pretty in her wedding dress..She is a Goddess (Geon is very lucky to marry her) hehe :-bd
I can't wait to see episode 5 when they will stay in the house as husband and wife but to be honest I was also scared to see Geon will treat Mi Young badly. it looks like he will hating her because finally he knows if her brother-in-law was the one who got him drunk and now he had to marry her :( Poor Mi Young...hopefully Geon will realize if Mi Young is a sincere and a good woman. Dear Geun sii..Please take care of our precious Mi Young sii..I Believe in you [-O<

I’ve just finished watching the raws and the hospital scene was so very touching. My eyes were brimming with tears when Gun heard the baby’s heartbeat and how he was looking at MY when she listened about the procedure of the abortion. He was staring at her with such a look!
But the whole abortion scene could have been even more touching if it wasn’t so damn hilarious! He deserved all the head bumps though for not stopping MY sooner.
But I’m glad he decided this for himself and not under his mother’s influence. For this one and for the the fact he even protected MY from her mother’s wrath I can forgive him being a slowpoke.
But I’m curious, without a translation I couldn’t understand their talk with MY on the riverside. Did he give her the same condition/terms as in the original? I hope he didn’t.
And is their wedding ceremony is even legitimate? Did they signed the necessary papers or will they do it later? Omo, and he’s *I do* declaration totally sounded like a cry for help. LOL =))
But seriously, my heart was really hurting for MY during the whole scene. I can’t even begin to imagine how she feels. All the guilt (about the fact she ties Gun up to her in the marriage of necessity) and all the heartbreak over the fact he would never love her. Poor thing! T__T And she even gave him her father’s ring (the person that clearly meant a lot to her) only to receive the ring meant for another girl! T___T
Gosh, she probably feels so miserable and guilty! No, dear, it’s not your fault! It’s all Sera’s fault for choosing her dream over the man she supposed to love and naively thinking he would wait for her forever like an obedient dog for its master.
You know what I want the most now, guys? For MY to become for Gun that super glue he mentioned earlier that once removed would come off with your skin and hurt like crazy so you can never forget that feeling! Oh, I bet he would remember his words well later. ‘Cause honestly his pity party pissed me off a bit! I know it’s not the future he dreamed about so he is bound to suffer at first and I know it was super hilarious but still…

p.s. I wonder will that bottle of love powder come in handy? I'm more that sure Lee Gun can manage it just find on his own! =)) He just needs to realize that Sera’s ship sailed a long time ago! :-h
Oh, and I see the very BIG and loving GunMi family in the future! MWHAHAHAHA

p.p.s. Hey, and am I wrong? But from the preview it looks like Gun indeed becomes a bit of a jerk towards MY. Is it because he indirectly blames her for the love powder?

But with all that said I must admit that Jang Hyuk showed us his unexpected side portraying Lee Gun. I never expected to see him like this. And he plays out his character to a T. =D>

Guest chunnogirl33

When I watched the scenes of Geon going crazy with thunderstorm as background and Mi Young moving into the house, it made me think of "The Beauty and the Beast" While I might hate his behavior from now on, he is still more interesting than a typical kdrama chaebol I guess now that his "trust" has been broken he'll become more paranoid than before. As long as its not taken to extremes, I might enjoy this development

otchosais said: ElleSor said:

To those who are asking about the snail..,

In the TW version, LG (JCX in Taiwan) and his assistant calls MY (Chen Xin Yi in Taiwan) a snail because they initially thought she was slow and very ordinarym I don't know if this is why there are snails in the story but this may be a reference to the TW version.

marinilovemusic

said:  I can't wait to see episode 5 when they will stay in the house as husband and wife but to be honest I was also scared to see Geon will treat Mi Young badly. it looks like he will hating her because finally he knows if her brother-in-law was the one who got him drunk and now he had to marry her

:(

Poor Mi Young...hopefully Geon will realize if Mi Young is a sincere and a good woman. Dear Geun sii..Please take care of our precious Mi Young sii..I Believe in you [-O<

Min Young's MOM is a typical Korean drama FAN, who wants her OTP to have more skinships: HUGS & KISSES and make BABIES!
A FAN who locked her OTP in one room! That's what most k-drama fanatic demands while watching the show.
10f5e3.gif 5f4cdc.gif

ymiss

said: It was Mi Young's mom that keeps saying "the stand" while yelling at Gun to inform him about the pregnancy then Mi Sook, Mi Young's oldest sister, I think she's the oldest, the one that's not pregnant corrected their mother that it's "one night stand"! Lmao!

"the stand" is so much better

! I'm so loving it!

Guest britchiche

I've just started the non-subbed episode 4, and I can tell this drama is going to ruin me worse than the original. They're in a storeroom and he has seaweed in his hair, and I'm just thinking, "but this couple *sniff* is amazing". Problems.

chunnogirl33 said: When I watched the scenes of Geon going crazy with thunderstorm as background and Mi Young moving into the house, it made me think of "The Beauty and the Beast" While I might hate his behavior from now on, he is still more interesting than a typical kdrama chaebol I guess now that his "trust" has been broken he'll become more paranoid than before. As long as its not taken to extremes, I might enjoy this development

Guest chunnogirl33

A friend from my blog translated Lee Geon's crazy speech about the snail: 
Sorry, spoiler tags not working for me, so I'll write it in yellow 
Ok, forget it! nothing is working for me :( HELP! All I can do is warn EP4 SPOILER AHEAD
>
>>>> At the end of the episode, he starts doubting MiYoung…that she was in it with Mr. Choi and President Park when he finds out that his drink was spiked with “Joa-Gra.” I’ll do my best to translate: What drives me crazy the most is the fact that I have to live with this snail woman.. snail of horror! snails look harmless on the outside but they have amazing suction power! amanzing! Once you get sucked in…they very slowly advance toward their goal…with their giant shell (house) on back…they are worse than turtles…at the end, they get what they want…when I think that snail of horror will be on the top of my head one day..hahahahah…it just makes me laugh..hahahaha

oyeleyeolusina said:

marinilovemusic

said:  I can't wait to see episode 5 when they will stay in the house as husband and wife but to be honest I was also scared to see Geon will treat Mi Young badly. it looks like he will hating her because finally he knows if her brother-in-law was the one who got him drunk and now he had to marry her

:(

Poor Mi Young...hopefully Geon will realize if Mi Young is a sincere and a good woman. Dear Geun sii..Please take care of our precious Mi Young sii..I Believe in you [-O<

@chunnogirl33, thank you for posting the translation. So I've had the right impression. Damn, my poor MY is in for more tears. Come on Gun, she already feels miserable without adding insult to the injury. :((
I hope he won't come overboard with his *tormenting* and it would look more childish and silly than harmful. She is bearing his baby after all. Anyone would melt after hearing that little ball's heartbeat.
Gun-aa, don't become a jerk or you would lose something very precious!

Guest fiovial

@tinatrix236‌ and @ChelseaS‌ thanks for the live recaps guys!

Holding off on commenting until I watch episode 4.

Since i havent watched can't comment on the snail scene yet but i do know one tidbot to share.

That Snail song 달팽이 (Snail) was originally sung by Panic. PD Lee's older brother is singer Lee Juck who was part of the male duo Panic. So it is cute that they pay homage to PD Lee's brother. That song was really popular too during its time.

Guest chunnogirl33

juju84 said: @chunnogirl33, thank you for posting the translation. So I've had the right impression. Damn, my poor MY is in for more tears. Come on Gun, she already feels miserable without adding insult to the injury. :((
I hope he won't come overboard with his *tormenting* and it would look more childish and silly than harmful. She is bearing his baby after all. Anyone would melt after hearing that little ball's heartbeat.
Gun-aa, don't become a jerk or you would lose something very precious!