[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Wedding is presided over by President Park
MY looks beautiful, LG looks like he's about to be hanged. LG hesitates in answering. Grandma shouts at him. He shouts his answer!Everybody laughs
They are now exchanging rings. MY's mom gives her a ring. They look towards Director Tak, not knowing where to put the ring. (Awwww OST is nice!)
LG has the ring he was supposed to give to Se Ra. MY remembers the ring (Flashback to when they met).

Wedding time!

Geon doesn't look happy at all. His halmoni scolds him during the vows when he doesn't answer loud enough so he shouts! Lol!

The rings are exchanged. MY remembers when they met and he told her he got the ring to propose to his ex. I think he gave her the same ring. Not sure though....

The ceremony is over and everyone is seeing the Geon off. MY omma squeezes Geon's hand warning him not to mess with he daughter. Lol!!!

The in-laws give Geon something.

@Chelsea, may I ask why are all your comments in yellow wording??? I wanted to read it but unfortunately not able to do so. Kindly advise. Thanks.

She's hiding spoilers. Highlight it like you're going to copy paste and you can read it like that.

Daniel is at the hospital, talking to one of the nurses. He shows a picture. He's looking for his sister. 
Nurse shows her scar. 
--
Lightning and thunder outside Lee family's mansion. We see LG crazily drunk with Director Tak. 
Drunk LG is hilarious! 
They open the gift from President Park, I think it's something to make someone strong because LG shouts "Superman!"
(This is probably the one they put on his drink)

Jang Hyuk's acting in this scene is DAEBAK!!!
@lilynyonSo sorry, the spoiler tag does not work all the time so I had to put it in yellow font.You can highlight the text to be able to read it

lol jang hyuk got me laughing non stop.. what's up with those dark eye rings and haggard look. Poor Lee Gun, LOL. Hmm it seems Korean drama pace is a lot faster than Taiwanese version well since Kr version has only 16 episodes instead of 24.

Episode 3 DB recaps
Fated To Love You: Episode 3by gummimochi | July 10, 2014 | 27 Comments

FTLY03-00168a.jpg

Yeah, I’d look like that if I just got some unexpected life-changing news, too. Humorous and heart-tugging, this show gets more adorable by the minute. The hour goes by pretty quick when you’ve got a heroine trying to figure out how one night turned her world upside down, and a hero who doesn’t even know what he’s being yelled at for. At least they’ve both got people in their social circles who truly do care about them, and they don’t even know how much they’ve affected one another already.

Fated To Love You continues to inch upwards in ratings, as this episode hit 7.9%.

cr and more: Dramabeans