Do you wear red lipstick? If yes, what's your favorite?

rosetic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starfishnuna

I love deep red colors with a more bluish hue rather than the orange hue (which tend to make my teeth look so yellow!) But red lipsticks are beautiful with a hint of intimidation. I have a few of the revlon ones.

• 3 months later...
Guest travelwriterepeat

I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE red gradient lips! I like to go full bold red lipstick for winter, but this summer I've been doing that cute gradient lip look with Tony Moly's Bam Bam Lint Tint #2. I loved it so much I shared it with my readers :)  http://www.chasingglitter.com/2014/08/korean-beauty-trend-tony-moly-bam-bam-tint/

Guest vivaciousvixen

Aside from MAC's Russian Red, I'm also a fan of its Chili shade. It's a warm-toned shade leaning toward rust (red-orange-brown). I'd recommend it to those who are still beginners in red lipstick or who are not yet brave enough to rock a bolder lip color. :)

Guest carissabrown

Yeah, I like to wear red lipstick. My favorite shade is MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo and Wendy Alfano.

Guest VincentY

I have a female friend who uses a Giorgio Armani lipstick which looks fab imo (she's dark skinned). Another friend uses one from the Chanel range.
Never knew lipsticks cost like £30 -> HOLY :o

i love wear red lipstick and choose the bright one. but my mum scolding me, saying that i look old and weird. huhu
but i love wearing M.A.C .. the brand is affordable for me,.   :D

Guest juchocho

https://33.media.tumblr.com/bf7b90322d1c05c9bb7a9cd5273d5f7b/tumblr_mw1d9d1XDD1r8g86po3_500.png 
I do lip tint with mixture of any lipstick and put it on cutip.  But color wise I like Reviontumblr_mw1d9d1XDD1r8g86po3_500.png

Guest sophiajacquelyn

I love my lipstick so much ,Without my red lipstick boys are not having a look ,They are so impress by my lips ,they told me the Jolie lip with my Red lipstick Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Lipstick Risque  ,which I got through  beautifullady.us

• 3 months later...

Archived