[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

@emmaleigh,.. Hello......
Definitely something is stewing in the upcoming episodes. I can sense JaeWoo affected by DaJung presence & InWoo adding to that tension / slight jealousy. InWoo is so self centered that he is convinced that DaJung is obsessed w/ him  Boy-o-boy, InWoo is the one w/ the infatuation that she moved next door to be closer to him 

I was peeping that too the lil brother seem jello.. Well he had first dibs and she wasn't good and pretty enough for him I can't wait for him to start noticing that little sister and chasing her because she is so going to let him have it..
@Beeba,@anindhita,... Check your PM's..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nzah‌ @emmaleigh‌ ... I missed half the episode from last night streaming so I didn't notice the part about JaeWoo feels jealous. I didn't like the idea of InWoo involved in their relationship but if that's how it would goes can't help. I thought from last episode DaJung had felt something about JaeWoo, but I think it's still early for her, I didn't see any thing beyond friendly in today episode unless I missed that part.

@nzah‌ .. I'm hoping the writer will a bit more about JaeWoo's character instead of just being there as the heroine's love interest. We'll that will just be boring as a character. I'm still linking him best as the cheating husband in One Warm Word. Sorry a bit off topic =P~

Wonder if the little sis will get a job at JaeWoo's company?

Does mama Han like her Oppa or something? Or wise versa? Must be just me but Uncle Nam look younger and doesn't match mama Han.

Will mama Seo accept DaJung again if one day she learns that JaeWoo likes her?

Guest anindhita

@lienkms thank you for awesome pictures!!  :x
@valsava is that true? Jae Woo Boss started to like Jae Woo? The one that Jae Woo comment on her haircut? Oh noooo..
@TRAN is Da In that will get job at Jae Woo company? I read in somewhere else (i forgot where) that Da Jung will have to quit her dietician job in Middle School, and i wondering, maybe she will help in Rice Cake Shop to improve their rice cake?If mama Seo accept Da Jung maybe not in early episode, you know happily ever after always in the end..  :))

@anindhita,..Hello.. Did you check your PM.. You will find what you were looking for..
Also I see that lil brother and sister getting together and the mother i going to be against it because both of them are spoiled and that lil sister will not let mom make those sly comments about her and her family..   

valsava said: Before I write my comment I like to say this we have had three people to leave this thread because of negative statements.. I will like to add, this thread is a very friendly thread please keep negative comments to yourself as it may be offensive to others who can't handle such statements.. Even though we all have a right to freedom of speech but some take them to serious and to offensive.. So let's all stay friendly and enjoy this wonderful drama Okay..
Well that uncle of those boys have nothing better to do but go around and agitate and aggravate those girls mom and the boys mom is no better... She sees that lil sister will fire back on her azz and I loved it she would be the perfect daughter in-law for her... 
Now the older son and the middle daughter hitting off pretty darn good at least they are communicating better with each other.. Is it me or maybe you guy's noticing it to that Lil brother what's up with him daydreaming about her and spying on the family he worst then his mom looks like he's checking out the middle sister to..
Now do the older brother boss supposed to be liking him..? 
Well the fun in this drama is just beginning so let's all stay positive and friendly and enjoy glorious days.. 

@guccigal328,...Hello........

valsava

said:Before I write my comment I like to say this we have had three people to leave this thread because of negative statements.. I will like to add, this thread is a very friendly thread please keep negative comments to yourself as it may be offensive to others who can't handle such statements.. Even though we all have a right to freedom of speech but some take them to serious and to offensive.. So let's all stay friendly and enjoy this wonderful drama Okay..

Well that uncle of those boys have nothing better to do but go around and agitate and aggravate those girls mom and the boys mom is no better... She sees that lil sister will fire back on her azz and I loved it she would be the perfect daughter in-law for her... 

Now the older son and the middle daughter hitting off pretty darn good at least they are communicating better with each other.. Is it me or maybe you guy's noticing it to that Lil brother what's up with him daydreaming about her and spying on the family he worst then his mom looks like he's checking out the middle sister to..

Now do the older brother boss supposed to be liking him..? 

Well the fun in this drama is just beginning so let's all stay positive and friendly and enjoy glorious days.. 

Guest imelz

@suchadiva42‌, I can translate what De Jong said to Inwoo.

De Jong said, "I did not know I am giving you a hard time by liking you. I won't like you anymore."

Wow when is this happen?Is it on ep 7

And what about those pic from @lienkms on page 35 what's going on there?It looks like theres family meeting between 2 family n also uncle nam..Forgive me with all of my questions and my curiousity,guys v(^^)v This drama makes me dying in curiousity just by missing 1 episodes..If there's anyone want to answer my questions i will be more than happy :D

Guest zidge22

joy17 said: @suchadiva42‌, I can translate what De Jong said to Inwoo. De Jong said, "I did not know I am giving you a hard time by liking you. I won't like you anymore."

I am really liking Glorious Days.  It's really quite refreshing.  I could tell that Jae-woo was going to fall in love with Dae-jung.  I have a feeling that In-woo is also going to fall in love with her too.  And, what is up with the dead, not so dead father.  The casting has been really good so far.  It's hilarious that mom made her daughter's boyfriend move in with them.  
Looking forward to a weekend drama again :) 
@SexyDolceVita and @Gemmie, I really hope that you both will stay on this forum.  @SexyDolceVita, I really like your recaps and thoughts on characters in the dramas.  I think posters need to think about what makes a forum great.  It is the free exchange of thoughts on the drama and it's characters.  It's wonderful and really makes the drama exciting and the rush to see what has been posted on the forum so much better when their are different views and opinions, and boy do you learn a lot from the exchange.  I've been on forums where the ratings are posted and when they have not been, both ways are great because sometimes you just want to know how the drama is fairing in Seoul compared to online.  I've also been on forums where there have been discussions about how a particular actor might have been better for a role.  At the end of the day, we are all on here to share.  I hope and the reason I came out of lurker mode was so that we could have a lively forum now that the drama has actually started and is being subbed.

Guest imelz

Hi guys this is the translation for the preview of episode 8 by @SnoopysTwinkie

koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-8-preview-with-english-translation/

@TRAN‌ I was referring to InWoo being slightly jealous when he sees the OTP together & this may be the catalyst for InWoo to start noticing what a great gal DaJung is. So far, DaJung is just being friendly to JaeWoo. However, the vibes from JaeWoo is definitely he's interested. He may turn out just like grandpa. Quiet and disinterested in dating only b/c he haven't found anyone that peek his interest until DaJung came along :x Even his character description states that he has both his grandpa & dad qualities which tells me that since grandpa is smitten by DaJung during their 1st meeting, thus, JaeWoo must have similar taste to grandpa :-/

Guest SnoopysTwinkie

Hi everyone!I forgot to come on here and let you know that I've written a post for ep. 7. :) Enjoy~!http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-7/

Guest leinbou

SnoopysTwinkie

said:

Hi everyone!

I forgot to come on here and let you know that I've written a post for ep. 7.

:)

Enjoy~!

http://koreandramareviews.com/glorious-day-episode-7/

Guest longleggedmozzies

It is a nice drama tho.. too bad not much subbed episodes out there. I can't find ep 7 yet.. quite disapponting..

@leinbou, you're right the subs do take a little longer because it's an on-going drama.  Darksmurf is the only ones subbing as far as I know.  Vikii doesn't have the license yet so you don't have as many people subbing.  I just hope Darksmurf will continue.  They have been getting them out really quick considering it's a weekend drama. 
BTW, I loved your recap.  Jae Woo and Da Jeong are perfect for each other and I just love In Woo's growing jealousy.

Archived