[Drama 2014] Glorious Day 기분 좋은 날

Guest reijaye

First off I like to thank everyone who participate in this thread to give their comments on this drama.. I find it funny.. As our story is getting on the way I couldn't help but laugh at the little brother who seems to be lacking sleep from being chase by his future SIL in his dreams.. I think it serves him right for being the playboy he is not really wanting to get to know a person himself but rather if she's pretty or well that's typical for his character a shallow sort of fellows some girl will come along and straighten him out.. It looks like the big brother is starting to notice our middle sister...
So on this note this drama  seems a barrel of fun and I can't wait for the next episode.. So many good weekend drama are airing now.. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joy17,...Hello...
If you like to translate this drama it would be great most of the people do recaps from the visual side of things because we don't speak korean.. So I suggest is to wait until the raw video is out and have at it.I  will look forward to it myself.. But if you want to join a team of subber I suggest you go to viki or Ds website I'm sure it's ways to join a team of subbers and timers..
Would like to know your insight on  this drama.. Oh my bad welcome to the thread..   

Guest reijaye

hey guys!! i think the Glorious Day production team decided to have a press conference tomorrow at 2pm KST
@missauditor and a korean friend of mine think it will likely to happen but still please feel free to correct me
saw this pic on leesangwoo dcgall page

BnbozZ2CIAAiQtw.jpg

@joy17,...Hello...

If you like to translate this drama it would be great most of the people do recaps from the visual side of things because we don't speak korean.. So I suggest is to wait until the raw video is out and have at it.
I  will look forward to it myself.. But if you want to join a team of subber I suggest you go to viki or Ds website I'm sure it's ways to join a team of subbers and timers..

Would like to know your insight on  this drama.. Oh my bad welcome to the thread..   

Haha, you are pretty funny. I will try my best to get my self in to one of those spots! Also, I am really excited that the rating is going up!!! It looks like our GD team is doing a great job! Sorry guys, I talk a lot! I love that the four leads love story is starting to happen! Well, I am not sure about Han Jung Sung (kim mi sook) couple. It looks like they still have work to do lol! But hopefully I don't have to wait for it long time!

Guest i.said.hi

Hello hello!
Hopefully someone might be willing to answer some questions regarding this drama. I started to watch the drama from the 6th episode, but recapped on the previous episodes. However, I have some things I still don't understand.
- Why is the grandpa so worried about his wife and son's wife finding out that they knew the family next door and allowed them to move in?- What is Park Se Young's reason that she asked Inwoo to look over, though she couldn't really tell him what it is?- Why is Park Se Young's family all hush hush about the reason they moved in (wasn't the reason simply because they got kicked out of their house?)- Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)?
Sorry this is a comment with loaded questions. Thanks all! I wasn't able to watch all the previous episodes, but skimmed through them causing me to have all these gaps in the story plot. Thank you!!

------'

- Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)?

------

Hi @I.said.hi..for this part I think you're right. Maybe it's one of the publisher marketing strategy. But didn't go well like we saw.

For other questions eventhough I'm stucking to this drama at the moment like chewing gum, but my poor brain doesn't understand much..hehe. So calling to other deeper understanding members like @valsava‌ or @emmaleigh or our one and only @Twinkle.. Care to explain for you.

Regarding the Press Con...Why now? Hm..is this drama the first to do something like this? Press Con in middle of airing? If true, the looking forward to see OPT real interactions. Curious!

I.said.hi said: Hello hello!
Hopefully someone might be willing to answer some questions regarding this drama. I started to watch the drama from the 6th episode, but recapped on the previous episodes. However, I have some things I still don't understand.
- Why is the grandpa so worried about his wife and son's wife finding out that they knew the family next door and allowed them to move in?- What is Park Se Young's reason that she asked Inwoo to look over, though she couldn't really tell him what it is?- Why is Park Se Young's family all hush hush about the reason they moved in (wasn't the reason simply because they got kicked out of their house?)- Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)?
Sorry this is a comment with loaded questions. Thanks all! I wasn't able to watch all the previous episodes, but skimmed through them causing me to have all these gaps in the story plot. Thank you!!

Guest bcclaire_bob

episode 3 is ready as well (we can all understand even if it is not 100% done!)http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8388-glorious-day-2014/

------'

- Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)?

------

Hi @I.said.hi..for this part I think you're right. Maybe it's one of the publisher marketing strategy. But didn't go well like we saw.

For other questions eventhough I'm stucking to this drama at the moment like chewing gum, but my poor brain doesn't understand much..hehe. So calling to other deeper understanding members like @valsava‌ or @emmaleigh or our one and only @Twinkle.. Care to explain for you.

Regarding the Press Con...Why now? Hm..is this drama the first to do something like this? Press Con in middle of airing? If true, the looking forward to see OPT real interactions. Curious!

They got the press conference in the middle because the Fairy Accident. Do you remembered? And I am kind of glad they are having one!

Guest bcclaire_bob

joy17 said:

------' - Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)? ------ Hi @I.said.hi..for this part I think you're right. Maybe it's one of the publisher marketing strategy. But didn't go well like we saw. For other questions eventhough I'm stucking to this drama at the moment like chewing gum, but my poor brain doesn't understand much..hehe. So calling to other deeper understanding members like @valsava‌ or @emmaleigh or our one and only @Twinkle.. Care to explain for you. Regarding the Press Con...Why now? Hm..is this drama the first to do something like this? Press Con in middle of airing? If true, the looking forward to see OPT real interactions. Curious!

@irilight,... I'm with you I also would like to watch live but I don't have the time it comes on or the site to watch live.. Shall we ask around.. 
Hey you silent lurkers help us out we need a live link..!!!!!!
I see things is well on the way with our otp..  

Guest imelz

Hi guys thank u so much for the pictures and explanation from all of u,i got swamped by work on the weekend so i can join the forum nor watch our drama :| but lucky that i have all of you here it really helped me a lot thank you all :x

Love love the fact that the story getting to the point and our lovely OTP get closer each episode..I can't wait for each weekend for sure :x

Guest imelz

Hi guys thank u so much for the pictures and explanation from all of u,i got swamped by work on the weekend so i can join the forum nor watch our drama :| but lucky that i have all of you here it really helped me a lot thank you all :x

Love love the fact that the story getting to the point and our lovely OTP get closer each episode..I can't wait for each weekend for sure :x

valsava said: @irilight,... I'm with you I also would like to watch live but I don't have the time it comes on or the site to watch live.. Shall we ask around.. 

@irilight,... Good Afternoon,....

valsava

said:

@irilight

,... I'm with you I also would like to watch live but I don't have the time it comes on or the site to watch live.. Shall we ask around.. 

@valsava Grandpa is Choi Bul-Am? I love him since Gourmet and Korean Cuisine and Dining.

This drama really has a fantastic cast all around, between him, LSW, PSY, KMS, KSW,  SCM, I would not want to miss it. That is why I am so grateful that it is being subbed.

"Off Topic I will marathon into the flames this week to get caught up..
I think my site has episode two subbed I will check and get back with u.."

oh.. really? please do let me know.. I pray it is subbed. Thank you dear chingu.

arcanjo said: joy17 said:

------' - Why did that person buy all of Park Se Young's mom's books (to make it in to a bestseller?)? ------ Hi @I.said.hi..for this part I think you're right. Maybe it's one of the publisher marketing strategy. But didn't go well like we saw. For other questions eventhough I'm stucking to this drama at the moment like chewing gum, but my poor brain doesn't understand much..hehe. So calling to other deeper understanding members like @valsava‌ or @emmaleigh or our one and only @Twinkle.. Care to explain for you. Regarding the Press Con...Why now? Hm..is this drama the first to do something like this? Press Con in middle of airing? If true, the looking forward to see OPT real interactions. Curious!

Archived