[Official] Key ღ Yagi Arisa ~ We Got Married Global Couple S2 ~ UGG Couple

sugarplum892

Guest kal2525

That was the way I understood the tradition as well. But it was just a thought and since holding onto the keys would make a nice keepsake for at least Ari. Hopefully the show will give an answer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@imacoolcatI agree that Ari is mature in some aspects, but I wonder, if it isnt more about being professional than anything else...:/This is just my personal opinion, but I think Ari could become more ladylike, when she will be more sure of herself. We didnt get to know much about her hobbies or dreams/goals and it isnt also clear if she has aspiration to stay in modelling/fashion industry for a long time. Somebody said here that she still has a lot of time to figure out what she will do with her life, which is kinda true (she is trying to find herself), but when she realizes her life values, she could be more confident in presenting herself.  It is true that everybody is different, but for example I also didnt know how to grasp my "adult woman" side till I become 21. XDSkinship overload episode would kill me. XDD
@krismonidaviI read some comments on other sites before, but I didnt do it for long time, because people usually wrote only that Keyrisa is cute and nothing much that would be insightful for me.I really liked how you answered the question if Key misses Ari. :-bd It caught my attention that you think that they keep in contact! I kinda got the same impression, but I dont know why. XDYeah, Key takes pictures all the time. I envy him that he can take such beautiful pictures, mine are always blurry and bad. -.- But it would be cute, if Key had tons of pictures with Ari. :D I think he could take a few pictures with her, if she didnt mind it. :) I dont know if he would post Keyrisa pictures after the show, but I can imagine him using the pictures for some surprise for Ari - for example creating picture album/diary, video...I think it would make sense to use as "goodbye gift" during the final episode.

I also think it is possible that he got Ari´s mother´s telephone number. I bet she would be in seventh heaven, if he got autograph for her. XDDI think Key doesnt want to force Ari to do something that she doesnt like too much, because he wants to make this "relationship" memorable and nice for her. I also think that he might have dated in the past, but such hunches are always difficult to prove.For me the other WGMG couple is also about entertainment, but I am deeply emotionally invested in Keyrisa. XD
About the Eunji matter. Just to avoid misunderstanding, when you say that they had cute moments, do you mean WGM moments or also something else? Yeah, they had cute moments and great chemistry, but I still cant imagine them dating. For me the outcome of their WGM date was just friendship-relationship. I think it would be also super hard for Key to date anyone in 2013, his schedule was super-crazy.Even IF he Key wasnt single recently, I find it hard to believe that he would be in relationship while filming WGM. Is it just rumour or is it true that you have to be single, when you are shooting WGM? And another thing is that there was already rumour in 2013 about possibility that Key could appear on WGMG.My guess about Eunji´s frequent appearances was a little bit different, A Pink became really popular lately and Eunji herself is also very popular. I think there is also some charm about Keyji couple nickname which is something like accent couple, if my memory didnt fail me. :)Your words that "Key looks good with anybody" are golden! :D

It is hard to say if Key would meet Ari, when he is Japan. I think he could and want to, if he had a chance, but their schedule is usually very tight (very often they have to come back to Korea right after they are done in Japan) and they can hardly go anywhere without their manager, when they have some free time. It also depends which place in Japan Shinee has to visit, for example they shooted BMU in Okinawa, but that is place that you cant reach quickly (you have to take plane). I also dont know if Ari comes back home from time to time or if she is going to have also overseas schedule, but going from Hokkaido to central Japan is also possible only by plane, if you dont want to kill 1+day by going by a train. I think it would be a little bit difficult to find good place for secret meeting and we cant forget that Shinee is also very popular in Japan (fans knew immediately when Jjong appeared in Japan because of One Wonderful Day filming).

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.When I say her mother is being protective of her, I mean that she is trying to protect her. She doesn't want people writing mean things about her child, she wants people to love her and for Key to adore her as well. Its just how mothers are sometimes. I liken it to a mother bear, fighting and clawing at anything that poses a threat to her cubs. Arisa's mother is doing whatever she can to keep her daughter out of harm's way. Even if it means saying something she knows will hurt her feelings..my mom always says "i'm not saying it to hurt you, but you need to know and to grow from it." Her mom just wants her to do well.
Key has always been talkative, but in the beginning of his career he didn't talk much at all. There have been interviews where he'd barely say a word, maybe he was nervous or maybe he just didn't care, but he didn't act the way he does now. Ari is young, but I also just think its a part of her personality. She said before that she doesn't speak a lot until she's comfortable or knows the person. She speaks well with Key, but isn't affectionate. If it takes her time to talk, I know it should definitely take time for her to touch. The picture was taken at a different time from the first pose. They got closer in the actual picture and held hands differently from when Ari's mom first positioned them. 
With the hand gesture, I use it often and I use it as keep talking or to just say talk. So, I could be wrong, but thats how I interpreted it. Its cuter to me that way, to think he is telling them to chat like women tend to do. lolThe baby pictures..I think she was embarrassed over all of the pictures. I think the one that got her the most was when she is posing sassily in her blue dress and the shoes are too big on her feet. 
@kal2525 I can't quite tell if its a key necklace, I believe it is. I don't think its the lock key though, unless they peeled the colored end off of it. I have blind moments though and it could absolutely be that same key. Same key or not, I think its cute and I'd love it if Key gave it to her. OR it would be even sweeter is she got it herself and tells her its because of him...ya know, his name being Key and all. lol I'm corny like that!

Guest krismonidavi

With the issue of Ari's age....I'm over it, lol. I won't disregard her age, but I'm done thinking that its a major factor for her behavior. Like @imacoolcat and @I.K.A.H. have said before, she is very mature in the right situations. She handles things very well and carries herself in a great manner. I won't stand behind her age as a reason for her not showing physical affection, though. It isn't a bad thing to take it that way, not at all and if thats how you choose to continue looking at it, then fine. I STILL BELIEVE IT IS A FACTOR, but it isn't the biggest one. I'm not sure what is the appropriate way for someone her age to act overseas, so I won't dismiss it. But being 18 and up..you are an adult. If she's hesitant to touch him, it isn't because of her age. Eunji is only 20 or something, right? Thats not that much older than Arisa and no one really brings it up. Would Ari be more affectionate if she was 20 or 23? I don't know, I don't think so because I believe its just her personality.
@I.K.A.H. I know very well that the chances are slim for them to meet while in Japan, they are both busy, very busy. I just think it would be nice if they could find just a moment to say hello or wish each other well. Thats why I wondered if she would be able to see a concert or something, I'm sure Key would enjoy her coming to support him and that she might even get celebrity treatment and be able to see him backstage. I could imagine her finding out when they'll have concerts and being able to try to make time to go. 

When I say Eunji and Key had their cute moments, I meant the WGM moments. They were indeed very cute and the two were very close in pictures. He looked happy and as if they could have been, if not dating, very good friends. I think they're very good friends who probably tried dating.He

could have been dating her during the filming. Thats what makes it so scandalous! lol  Key and Eunji worked so well because they were both open to displaying affection with each other. Key and Ari would be unstoppable if they were to do those things.

Their photo shoots turn out so lovely, because Ari takes on a different mentality. She drops all the walls around her in those moments and allows herself to give more of herself to Key. She's a model, she knows how to model..she may not know how to be a good wife or make Key want her, but she knows how to model. Working is a comfort zone for Arisa and Key is just a professional. She is MORE than capable of being close to him and touching him, she just has to think of it differently.
To be quite honest...I think she wants him to make the first move. She could be one of those girls who can't take the first step. Thats the type of girl that I am. I may want to do something, but I'll wait for him to do it first, and if I get tired of waiting, I'll do it myself. But mostly, he has to move first and that could be how Arisa sees things. If Key wants to hug her or hold her hand, he should just do so. I won't take it as him being pushy, because by now we should all know that he is very kind and considerate of her feelings. He believes he can lead women well, and I'm sure he can..but this is Ari-chan. She may not want to be lead. She might be waiting on him to ( for lack of a better way to say it) take what he wants. She is a force that he has never dealt with. He can't lead and expect her to follow. He's got to carry her or hold her to his side. 

Guest sayoung70

Episode 8.

I love Arisa's mother. She's so cool :) I bet she's close to her mother from the way they communicate, their body language. I enjoy this episode because of mama, Key and Arisa become closer :) About the photo on the deck of Namsan Tower. Arisa sat in between Key's leg but the bag position aigoo :D

From the honeymoon video clip, I love how Arisa is leaning towards Key. I think they're holding hands in the gondola. It's just that we can't see it clearly cause of the camera angle :P

@krismonidaviI understand what you are saying about mothers being protective of their child, but I am still not sure whether I understood the ways Ari´s mother try to protect her. So her way of protecting her was voicing out her concerns about Ari and talking with her about being closer to Key´s image of ideal wife or there is something else what she did in order to protect Ari? ^^" Sorry that I ask such stupid question, but I guess there might be cultural difference or the fact that I was hardly exposed to a situation where my mother would criticize me in front of someone.
I had impression that all Shinee members were kinda quiet and reserved after their debut. XD But I didnt see many old videos, because most of the links were already dead when I started to follow Shinee. :(( I guess he also had a lot of personal and emotional problem after his debut, he was still away from family, had hard time to adapt to idol life and schedules, interaction problems with Minho...I think he also said that his original character was kinda quiet. XDI really hope that we will see the moment when she will talk affectionately with Key. :)Thanks for confirming my guess that the revealed picture was taken other time. :)
I dont use that hand gesture and didnt see anybody in my country who would do it when they interact with adults (the only exception was that I see adults use this getsture when saying goodbye to children).The baby pictures - I kinda think it will be memorable for her that he saw her real old self, because such pictures are a little bit private - you dont show them anybody... May be it is just me but I remember really vividly who were the first people who could see my baby pictures, therefore I think it could also influence her a little bittumblr_inline_n68qj9hLCy1r28ofs.jpg.tumblr_inline_n68qj9fLD41r28ofs.jpg

@krismonidaviWhen I said people freaked out because of Arisa´s age, I had 2 things on my mind. The first she is indeed very youg, the second many fangirls of Arisa´s age threw a fit that they should be the bride. >< Ridiculous.I am still not convinced that her age doesnt have some impact on her behaviour. On the other hand many (young) Japanese females tries to be cute, which makes them seem childish and a little bit stupid (especially in eyes of people from West). It wouldnt be surprising if some closer Arisa´s friends behaved that way and influence her a little bit - Ari would be also a little bit childish with them. And being cute has been good selling point for some time, it is her safe zone (she can do her job and appear nice at the same time). I also wonder if she doesnt have one point common with Key - she might know that more skinship will level them up and she might be scared to grow feelings for him and get hurt.But I also think that you are a little bit crazy and might be childish, when you are yourself with people that you feel comfortable with. When I saw her pose for the picture, I thought that nothing was wrong, because she looked at her mom and I thought that her pose was meant for her mother, not for couple picture with Key. I thought that she might have wanted to take picture alone just for her mom, because it was something what I would do, too. XD
I can understand that it wasnt easy for her to present herself nice in a different country, but on the other hand I think she should know that people will kinda expect her have skinship with Key, when they took part in dating/marriage show. She said that she saw the show before, so she must know how Keyji behaved...She said that she liked their interaction, so (Keyji) being so openly affectionate shouldnt make her unfomfortable now, right? So I wonder if there is even something about Key that makes her uncomfortable or there is some other problem, because she shouldnt have many problems with skinship with Key now.
I also would welcome Key and Arisa to meet in Japan, but the chances are very slim. She could attend Shinee concert, but she would have to contact Key first, Shinee wont have arena tour in Japan this year - the places where Shinee will have concert are very small. Other chance for them to meet would be Shinee fanmeeting. :) Haha, I wonder how people would react if Arisa appeared in Shinee´s music video. XDD The world would be upside down, I bet. XD

Yes, they were very close in the pictures, but I think it was also because they felt being challenged by Taeun couple and because Key was super happy that he isnt only dating coach of WGM. XD I think he mentioned that he is Eunji´s fan and I think that they clicked well, because both of them are from places that are distant from Seoul. :)Aaaah, now I understood it. So they could have been dating during the shooting. XD Agree. If Ari was more open and affectionate, Keyrisa would be bomb.

:D

I also felt that Ari was someone a little bit different, when they took the couple picture at Namsan Tower. :) Absolutely agree with your words about Ari´s comfort zone.
I didnt think about the possibility that she wants him to make a first move. I tended to dwell on the idea that Key is very considerate of her and that if she wants, she can initiate skinship (like they held hands for the first time).

She is a force that he has never dealt with. He can't lead and expect her to follow. He's got to carry her or hold her to his side.

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H. I don't see her mother talking to her about these things negatively. Maybe it is the cultural difference, lol. It was constructive criticism, which is hard to take, but usually needed. I didn't see it as harsh or extremely embarrassing. To me it was one of the best things her mother could have done for her, instead of ignoring the awkwardness. Think of it like this: Ari and Key are a REAL married couple..it would cause really serious issues in their marriage if she acted the same way. And mothers are *as I know* meant to guide their daughters into wifely hood and motherhood. Where I am, its to be expected for your mother to 'teach' you. Not that she's teaching you to be submissive or to be someone else, but just how to compromise with your husband and make him feel special. Your husband is supposed to be treated differently than anyone else. I think it was done in front of the camera as a way of explaining things. This was a big moment, and yes it could have been done off camera, but this is a "reality" show, so of course they showed it. I take it as a way to announce that Ari will begin seeing things differently now and it helps viewers understand why she is (or will be) acting more affectionate with him.

Guest krismonidavi

@I.K.A.H.Girl, I threw a fit when I found out her age! lol I was so sick and disgusted with myself for not being famous and having a chance. hahahaa!
You made a point that I haven't stated but constantly thought. She is protecting herself. I think she knew of him before WGM, she had the album. He is attractive, sweet, caring...she's bound to feel something for him and may be trying to keep a grip on her feelings to protect herself.I dont understand when you say "crazy and childish when you are yourself with people you are comfortable with." What do you mean by that?
I don't think she is bothered much by Keyji. Flat out, I don't think she makes a big deal out of it. But ARISA IS NOT EUNJI. They are two completely different people. She liked Eunji and Key being the way they were, but that doesn't mean she would do the same. She is her own person and handles things differently. Eunji already knew Key when they were on WGM, he was a total stranger to Ari. 
I just know that Ari is from a completely different world than you and I. You and I are from two completely different worlds as well. We all see things differently and can't hold ones views/actions/opinions against them. (Which is something I really appreciate about you all here.) In her eyes, certain things may not be so simple as we may see them and we may not see things as a big deal that she might.

Guest sayoung70

@I.K.A.H tq sooo much for the pics. I'm so happy to see that pic of them holding hands :)

Can't wait for their next episode that shows them on the bed from the preview ep 9 ;)

Even small skinship of these two already made me happy such as Arisa wiping soup from Key's mouth :D

Key and Arisa please have fun and do what you want to do during filming. Enjoy it while you can because later on you won't regret and have the experience that life offer. :)

Guest krismonidavi

That is precious! I wonder how Ari would do if she met Key's mother. He already said she has a thing against women like Ari, lol

Guest Bummie_Girl

Hi all, i'm new member in here XD
i really love key-arisa. they looks so cute together,,
i hope they'll gonna be more romantic..
>//<
i really envy when i watch their wedding photoshoot session,,
i want too...

Guest krismonidavi

@Bummie_Girl‌ Welcome! Please be open with sharing your thoughts and comments here!

And we all envy... So much envy -_-

Guest jazzria

Key and Ari Episode 8 making

Part #1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x6m5f_gwgm-s2-ep08-key-and-arisa-making-3_lifestyle

Part #2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x6owk_gwgm-s2-ep08-key-and-arisa-making-4_lifestyle

Guest krismonidavi

Not gonna lie...that second preview kind of just broke my heart.

I've never had anything shake my confidence in these two until I saw him responding to Momma and being more comfortable with her and saying she's more her type. It kind of broke me! Lol

I'm sure that complete confidence will come back in episode 9 but to see them look so distant in the last preview...even a die hard keyrisa fan has to stop and look at them and think...maybe they do have a different relationship. I felt bad for her a little bit, like they were picking at her in little ways in the kitchen. I wonder if she felt that way or uncomfortable. Did she see that they hit it off more? That has to be weird o_0...

I don't know, it was only during this clip that I've ever felt that way. And it felt less and less iffy the more that I watched. It was just the first time that they looked like something wasn't right. Maybe it was because we went right back into a situation where Ari wasn't his focus, and instead he focused on her mom. I already said that I wished he would keep her more involved and true enough, he did..but he still didn't. He got along well, more than well, with Momma. So well that they seemed to be close to dismissing Ari at times.

Another thing ive said before: when Key feels he isn't getting the attention he wants, he goes elsewhere to get it. When Ari first mentioned not trying to I initiate physical contact with him, he immediately asked Min if she felt things for him. In a way, he did the same with Momma. Ari doesn't fawn or dote over him, but Momma did and he latched on to her tightly, soaking up what she gave out. Plus, she can cook. ..give Ari a break, man. She'll learn eventually. Lol

He got along with her mom, but that could be because he's a sort of motherly type as well. Things will be better once it's just the two of them again. I enjoyed her mother and I love that they all got along, but I need that one on one time between them again. It hasn't been the two of them alone in how many episodes now?

I still love them. Nothing, Nothing has changed. That doesn't mean anything. Nothing that I just said means anything, I was just mentioning it.

Anyway!

Momma said he'd make a great wife...I can't even put into words how hilarious that was for so many different reasons. Hehehe.

Also! He was wearing the Hokkaido pajama shirt! He looked so cute in it. Lol

Guest kal2525

@krismonidavi‌ I caught the same exact vide from them. I know Ari feels left out, you can actually see her kind of withdraw into herself even if it is her mom. Key is in so many words/actions showing Ari a way to connect with him. There biggest issue to me is not skinship but communication, they need to talk about expectations from their marriage. I also felt my confidence in them shake for a milisecond. Have no ideal why but I am fully invested in this couple. Ari may be protecting herself to much to really enjoy this experience, hopefully ep 9 and forward we will see them connect again, there has been to much to soon, as in the wedding and the date, crowded and a tad bit stressful more so for Ari.

Ari is not ready for Key's mom. Have a feeling it would not be a laid back meeting and Key could not surprise her due to the detailed traditional parent greeting she would have to be taught, that takes the fun away.

Get them alone and see them florish. Ari has an inner strength and determination that could easily be over looked compared to an outgoing personality. She will know what to do when the time comes (ep 9 pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top :) )

Guest krismonidavi

@kal2525‌

I agree, Key is showing her ways to connect with him, and he is patient with her. But he needs to be more vocal about what he wants and would appreciate from her, because it looks like she just doesn't know.

Her mother is a talker, seemingly a social butterfly. And Ari is obviously not, or maybe she isn't comfortable enough yet. I'm assuming she takes after her father. That's the exact case with me, my mom loves talking to strangers and my dad can go all day without saying a word. I can talk a lot...after being really quiet for a long time.

I don't know why I'm so invested kn these two either. I've watched a few of the other WGMs and it just isn't the same. There is just something so special about them that makes them stand out more for me. And it doesn't sit well to see them look that way.

Yes, she should let herself go a little bit and take this as an experience of a lifetime and enjoy it to the fullest.

I am confident in ep9. I believe it will have that intimacy that I've been missing from them, and not necessarily skinship either. I miss when they would talk to each other and goof off. When you compare Ari to someone more outgoing, she does seem to be lacking, but she really isn't. Key is going to have to just work harder to make her feel comfortable with him enough to be more open.

Ottoke? Ive watch the 2nd vids and I agree with all of u analysis. .but not devastated enough to broke my confidence. But kinda afraid by now the relationship is still the same..worst they not contacting each other in a month ..im afraid it will back to square one like happen recently...TT. ..

Reading your comments makes me scared to watch the making of now, when I have exam in 9 hours...Kinda afraid that the making of could shake me up quite badly. I think I will watch and comment the making of later.Sigh, I thought that the making of would make us happy, not worried. T.T---EDIT: Ok, so I didnt manage to prevent myself from watching the preview and I dont know if it is because I am nervous because of my upcoming exams and my senses and mood are a little bit different, but the making of wasnt bad at all as I thought it would be after reading your comments.I think it is possible that Ari saw her mother and Key to hit it off more - I dont know whether she feels like Key´s partner (like someone special for Key) or that she sees her wife´s role as role in a movie (as something that you get and have to portray somehow), but I had a friend who got really along with my mother, I felt that they understood each other more and had similar mindset (when they met), which made me upset/feel threatened. -.- I know it is childish, but at that time I really didnt like it, because I felt left out (it was much worse, because she was my best friend and didnt have many other friends) and thought that the friend should be on my side.But I think it is also important for Ari to see how Key behaves and communicates with someone who is more open and gives him attention. Ari isnt a person who would feel jealous, but It is up to her if it makes her do her best and change the situation or if it makes her close up.I remember that I was impressed when they came up with sundae list, but I was surprised that they didnt talk about their image/expectations about marriage - I mean WGM couples usually write something like rules or points that should help them maintain good marriage.
Ok, I dont want to feel upset about a few a little bit negative points, so I will mention good points.Did you notice that Key and Ari´s mother had the same reaction, when Ari ordered meal for them? They both laughed and their body bended.XD Omg, the cameraman and PDs are always hungry.I cracked up, when I got to know that Key´s mother cant cook well. XD
">

And is the image reversed again? Because their rings seems to be on their right hand. I am so confused how they wear their wedding rings.
I am also glad that I got to know who did the special picture of Ari and Key that they have in their house. I hoped a little bit that it could be Key´s work, but never mind. Momo-chan striking again - I seriously love the parrot toy. XD Haha, Ari´s mother´s joke with the carrot. XDWow, Key got 120 points from her mom? Seriously I have never seen anybody to get along so well with their mother in law. XD
P.S. I will edit this comment later or write new proper comment (after my exam).

Archived