|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

BTW, from the preview, did it appear that they somehow acquired all of the Poca/Guri couples stuff???  I wonder how that happened.  I also wonder if the 2Young couple got some of it as well....I did see they were trying to get rid of it in the preview.  Also, do you think that they will be getting together with the 2Young couple to give the gifts they bought??  The 2Young couple is making me sad lately, they are just not doing well, in my opinion.  I hope they do better in the coming episodes.  I think it would be fun to see them have a get-together with our couple though....to see if they buy the explanation about the statues....too funny!!

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poca and Guri sold off stuff. Things I saw from them that JinYoung bought (I don't think Poca/guri knew Min oppa well enough to get in contact with him but courld be wrong) Gundam robot thing, drinking helmets and a jar of purple/red alcohol. It sounds like Guri called his friends for the other stuff. Someone from the Poca/Guri thread thought that one of the packages Min oppa brought in, looked like the karaoke machine. (that would be fun for them) I think the 2young couple is doing ok. Just some of WooYoung's ways of getting what he wants and also trying to do a little "I'll show how it feels to be rejected" is a little stressful. He has to grow up a little. But that is being real and that is better in the long run than hiding faults.  With this couple, they show a real vibe. Min oppa and his arm hair - hahaha   JinYoung and her shopping addiction  JinYoung pushing Min oppa's buttons over the dress  JinYoung confessing she didn't like the parasailing ride   Min oppa remembering to ask her how she feels  Min oppa showing jealousy
 They are endlessly entertained by the other.  :P

Enjoyed this last episode immensely. Very married looking. I dont think its just min oppa who had to snap out of it when on the bed. JY was really red when he requested that he touch her arm hair. Lol. She was embarrassed yes, but hey, a sexy man who wants to touch your skin..even if its arm hair beause he likes it, it gave her goosebumps. Her hair stood up didnt they? I suspect min oppa knows it. And teased her to death. You can do it, i can do it as well! (he might be thinking). Lol

@PeggyM I have no excitement about the new couple though. But the actor is handsome. :)

I don't know anything about the girl, except she looks like the sexy kitten girl. The guy I saw in Wild Romance. He played a creepy psychopath type. I think he is still a beginner as an actor cause he started as a model. It might be a sexy vs quiet guy. What a minute, that's what our couple is.  Since they always label couples, I wonder what the new one will be. Ours has morphed from Jealous to body jiang and also naughty  >:)

@idil24 I was thinking the same thing....well wishful thinking anyway  :))  I am thinking before too long we may just get to see that kiss the way these two are progressing...am I being too hopeful???  [-O<

wonder if Min oppa would find this sexy???  probably not :)

PeggyM said: @idil24 I was thinking the same thing....well wishful thinking anyway  :))  I am thinking before too long we may just get to see that kiss the way these two are progressing...am I being too hopeful???  [-O<

PeggyM said: @idil24 I was thinking the same thing....well wishful thinking anyway  :))  I am thinking before too long we may just get to see that kiss the way these two are progressing...am I being too hopeful???  [-O<

I think even as namgung min says he has little experience with girls, he has lots of experience hugging , holding hands and kissing girls from his drama so he certainly can draw from those experience. Perhaps that is why this couple progress so fast. He gave her the 'moment' look when they were at the cliff. Too bad the wife didn't catch on. Would have been a perfect moment for a kiss.

@Siew HongT said: I think even as namgung min says he has little experience with girls, he has lots of experience hugging , holding hands and kissing girls from his drama so he certainly can draw from those experience. Perhaps that is why this couple progress so fast. He gave her the 'moment' look when they were at the cliff. Too bad the wife didn't catch on. Would have been a perfect moment for a kiss.

Guest Bufa101

oh, their style will b son-in-law. n they going 2 live in da house where really HJY lives. 8->Mmm!! This will b good 4 a laugh! :))
Wow, it is fresh 4 these days.  Huh.. It remind me Gundam Couple. 

Archived