{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the 40 sec preview for the YSMM episode with GD in it. I almost started squealing when I saw Wheesung, Tim, and I THINK Yesung from Suju in the episode as well.

It looks so good. I cannot wait. I'm SOOOO EXCITED. T_T

The show is basically going to focus on all males and how they deal with relationships and awkward girl-related stuff that's happened to them in the past.

YSMM Preview Clip (40 Sec)

all credits to tiffamashita @ youtube. :)

----

EDIT - And you guys are entirely welcome for the translation. I don't mind translating at all. I used to a lot, but a lot of my stuff got posted without permission so I stopped for a while. However, I am a big YG groupie and with Big Bang being so active and my 1TYM babies coming back soon, I'll have to become more active. :)

Guest Top'sWifey

i missed the arirang tv interview so thanx sooo much 4 da link..

that interview was so funny TOP and GD's impression..

i lyked GD's impression cuz i watch Money's Warfare... it was spot on..

YB in japan will be known as SOL prob cuz he has a lot of SOUL in his voice..

omgz i almost had a heart attack when i saw top with the blond short hair...

thank god it wasn't fo real..

thanx 2 you all VIP's 4 feeding my BIG BANG addiction...

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

I found the 40 sec preview for the YSMM episode with GD in it. I almost started squealing when I saw Wheesung, Tim, and I THINK Yesung from Suju in the episode as well.

It looks so good. I cannot wait. I'm SOOOO EXCITED. T_T

The show is basically going to focus on all males and how they deal with relationships and awkward girl-related stuff that's happened to them in the past.

YSMM Preview Clip (40 Sec)

all credits to tiffamashita @ youtube. :)

----

EDIT - And you guys are entirely welcome for the translation. I don't mind translating at all. I used to a lot, but a lot of my stuff got posted without permission so I stopped for a while. However, I am a big YG groupie and with Big Bang being so active and my 1TYM babies coming back soon, I'll have to become more active. :)

OMG!!! thankx 4 posting I can't wait to see

GD on YSMM I love that show=)

Guest melodygreenleaf

TOP has been accepted into the 2008 Freshman class of DangGook University for Theatre and Film. Congrats~

article

I'm happy for him, but at the same time, I'm slightly worried. If Daesung and Seungri couldn't handle high school with their packed schedule, how will TOP do?

Guest trangtwo

thanks everyone for the updates!

juhjuh thanks for the link. awww i get so nervous every time tae yang has to do the flip. he either pulls it off or stumbles. and this time he fell! LOL dae sung and GD are evil for laughing.

omo the band-aids are so freaking cute

thanks melody for the schedule!

oh i saw some new pics. fancam from the 10/31 performance:

fancam0710311.jpg

his new 'do possibly? i like it. i think it's different from before right. it's more wild

fancam0710312.jpg

fancam0710313.jpg

dae sung's hair has gotten longer. aww his little mullet is coming back. i miss that little ponytail lol

fancam0710314.jpg

simply adorable :wub:

10311.jpg

10312.jpg

oh and i cant remember if this was posted before

osakaradiostation.jpg

omo look at Top's sexy face. so seductive *bites lip*

credit: 나비@big bang thailand

OMO november 3! yay finally! thanks for the info the7REAL

THANKS GUYS!

thaaaaanks JUHJUH for the articleeee, the scheduleeee

and HTNKS MELLLDY!FOR THE TRANSLATIONS AND ALL THE GREAT NEWS. AND RELALY? * sings the congratulations song* too TOP! danng he made it into a good collegee ehh? im so happy for him but WORD juhjuh. i hope that he oculd handle all of this,e specially sicne now its all acting and that the fact that it was hard for seungria nd daesung to follow upw iths chool when it was just the basics.

DUDES. i seriously dont like their new "japanese names" it sounds kidna odd. and it'll feel MAJOR weird calling tem that, especially sine we got used to their original names ALREADY! i think they should stick with their old names?

thaanks ji eunie! for the news! AWW MAN ufotown, i wish the international fans coula been a part of it:(

can anyone tell me why our boys aren't dressed like mmm i dunno like it looks like gd dressed himself haha. like they aren't wearing their usual clothes on the euljang festival? =b

Guest the7REAL.

4xxipp4.jpg

credit; 미르 + ygbigbang.com

Finally! Big Bang's 'Always' music video will be released Nov. 3rd! :o

-edit- saw this at the fan cafe..so so cute~

i wish i could color stuff on the computer with those..

digital..art pad thingies. the quality is so good..this person is a good

artist!~

4v3spoh.jpg

6bxuvcn.jpg

680t9ud.jpg

credit; haratsubasa@YGBIGBANG

Guest sungieluv

the pictures *dies* TOP is so hot! omgohs hes going to a Univiersity?! hes gonna be so busyyyyyyyyyyy >< if he leaves Big Bang i am going to kill myself lol nvm to extreemm.

aw YSMM! i cant waitt!

thanks for sharing!!

HEEY^^^^ welcome to theee FANTASTIC WORLD!:] haha well basically, you can go read thorugh theseee pages. but thats A LOT. or you can go to the beggning of this thread, on the first page, there's sites or shal i say fanwebpages. specificalyl for BIGBANG that'll catch you up? GOOD LUCK!

JERILYn!!!!!!!! SCOREEEE> you are gooood:] NOVEMBER 3RD?! I CANT WIAIT! AWHHHHH exciteeed:] the always MV they'e been keeping us waiting long ENOUGH! thaaanks. and the cartoon pictures are cuuteeE:]

I'm so excited for ALWAYS to come out! It's about time, baby! Thanks Lyn for the info ^^

HQ pics of our boys~

dsc0028br2.jpg

dsc0020ih8.jpg

dsc0022mg5.jpg

dsc0024xb3.jpg

dsc0027vp3.jpg

dsc0037to6.jpg

dsc0037to6.jpg

dsc0023na1.jpg

dsc0026qs8.jpg

dsc0044zo9.jpg

dsc0054cq7.jpg

dsc0062cm9.jpg

dsc0063qv7.jpg

dsc0064ks4.jpg

dsc0068aw2.jpg

dsc0067dq9.jpg

dsc0071nh3.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

credits: 영배야 누나믿지, nun@popcornfor2

Guest melodygreenleaf

- So apparently on Love Letter, Big Bang ran into a little problem. The fans shouted for an encore so strongly after Big Bang performed "Wild Wild West" that Big Bang had no choice but to return to the stage. However, they had not prepared for an encore. Luckily for them, their manager just happened to have the CD for "Shake It," so they managed to perform once again.

- Seungri's father is the same age as singer Lee SeungHwan. Seungri is twenty-five years younger than Lee SeungHwan.

- When asked what they wanted to do for sure once they turned 20, Big Bang answered, "I want to get a driver's license and drive."

- G-Dragon performed the first rap he had ever made, which had been when he was just an elementary student.

article

Guest Seraphic_Gin

<br>- So apparently on Love Letter, Big Bang ran into a little problem. The fans shouted for an encore so strongly after Big Bang performed "Wild Wild West" that Big Bang had no choice but to return to the stage. However, they had not prepared for an encore. Luckily for them, their manager just happened to have the CD for "Shake It," so they managed to perform once again.

Woah. Talk about flexibility - they know how to cope well, and they're good at it! God, I want to watch one of them shows. I'd kill to watch. Sigh. Lolx. If it's not too much ask, I can drive for GD. Haha. I need to meet them so badly, that I can be sooo shallow. Like every fan, perhaps?

NOVEMBER 3 IS THE DATE

The MV is way overdue, oh well , they give us good love all the time - can't complain. With that all whites theme they had + the yacht= total smexiness. Can't wait. Btw, TOP looks hot on those white shades. And GD's fingerprint shirt right under the jacket, that's the second time i think? Oh well, the boys know their fashion - and it proves that they are wearing their stuff like most of us do.

Thanks for the info and pics guys.

Guest rain_forever_bi

- So apparently on Love Letter, Big Bang ran into a little problem. The fans shouted for an encore so strongly after Big Bang performed "Wild Wild West" that Big Bang had no choice but to return to the stage. However, they had not prepared for an encore. Luckily for them, their manager just happened to have the CD for "Shake It," so they managed to perform once again.

- Seungri's father is the same age as singer Lee SeungHwan. Seungri is twenty-five years younger than Lee SeungHwan.

- When asked what they wanted to do for sure once they turned 20, Big Bang answered, "I want to get a driver's license and drive."

- G-Dragon performed the first rap he had ever made, which had been when he was just an elementary student.

article

just wondering if you have a link to this show w/big bang....i love to watch it...thanks.

Guest melodygreenleaf

^ It hasn't aired yet. ^^ This is just info they got from the filming.

11/02 Fri : KBS Yoon DoHyun Love Letter 12:15 AM

Guest xXsmilesXx

OMG..first thanks to everyone who provide pictures clips and translation to share.

and i can't believe DaeSung's Japanese name is delight..like sunny delight..hah thats too cute..

and TaeYang's is Sol..omg..thats hott too..OMFG..the mv is coming out on the 3rd..yay a day before's TOPpie's

birthday..omg i can't wait..can't wait..Teayang is so hott..omg i just have him on my mind too much..awwww

I just saw the video Lies and its awesome! I actually want to know more about big bang where do i start?

LOLz in this thread!!!

hahaha that might be hard...!

- Check out some of their old MVs

- Watch some of their documentaries on Youtube (I think it's still up there. Not sure if it's been taken down)

- Watch Manwon Happiness starring SeungRi vs YoonAh from Girl Generation (Very cute)

The YGBB Forums is a nice place to start~

AHHH I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THE WHOLE MV OF 'ALWAYS'!

They filmed it ages it ago >O<

Archived