{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

aww congrats to Big Bang! They had such a great year.

and if it they weren't so new to the entertainment buisness, they probably would've won daesang!

I was wondering if anyone knows what shows Big Bang have been on? [[especially Jiyong]]

I know Suengri and Top were both on manwon henbok, Jiyong, Daesung, and Suengri were on the Stars VS Announcers show thing, and Jiyong was on YSMM..but other than that..

anyways, thankss

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiii VIP-ers! lol i have a question.

when big bang performs on music core, inkigayo and such, the fans scream like a chant or something.. what does the chant mean? i think i heard like geotjimal or something. can i have the pronounciations to it so i can learn it haha and cheer too! :D

i also noticed that in last farewell perfs, seungri always have like a hugee smile on his face . hahaha he seems hyper all the time! i wonder what makes him feel that way ><

i love it though i smile so big like an idiot haha screaming XDD

This question was asked in YGBB forum. Apparently when they promoted 'Lies' they said,

Kwon Ji Yong

Dong Yong Bae

Choi Seung Hyun

Kang Dae Sung

Lee Seung Hyun

VIP

oorin Big Bang

[we are big bang 우린 빅뱅]

and in the recent performances,

after VIP, they say 4-3-2-1

again, credits to YGBB. Dae Sung's going to be in another Miraculous Victory episode soon!

I'm excited to watch it because he's really crazy and does the funniest things. I got pictures

of him and the rest of the guest shooting it on the 14th.

120045492100171821zz9.jpg

12004549210037679tp5.jpg

credits to vipz

Guest okaylikegetaway

Monica: thanks for the heads up about the pictures

Tam: dude i freaking loooooooooooove your gifs esp daedae's OH STOP OH STOP.

Mrs. DannyIm: YAY FOR THE GOOD NEWS THAT DAEDAE IS GOING TO BE ON ANOTHER EPISODE OF MVAD. Im super excited, hes so freaking like MADE for that show. I was laughign so hard during past weeks' episodes.

&&congrats boys for winning more awards! the more the merrier! yay big bang!

im in a yay mood cause i just finished college apps! so YAY EVERYONE!

Guest rain_forever_bi

someone correct me if im wrong...it was said before that they were going to lipsync that special performance because of the vigorous(??) dance routine that went along with it

i dont think its a big deal anywyas, many k-pop artists lipsync

for reals..why does it matter..i mean..so many other artist does and plus..it's their first lipsync anyways...

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING THE Mutizen AWARD!!

EVERYONE ELSE....

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT UPDATES AND PICTURES...LOVE READING THEM ..LOVE THE PICTURES...

ANY NEWS WHEN YG WILL RELEASE THE "ONE CONCERT" OUT ON DVD??

AND BIG BANG THE GREAT CONCERT ON DVD???? THANKS.

Hey everyone found 2 fancams of Big Bang singing in Japanese A Fool With Tears and Lalala this was during their Japanese showcase back in first half 2007.

DANNG thanks!:] haha wow they look so young, and it was less then a year ago? but dang i gotta admnit, i miss their style back then. dont get me wrong, im not complaining about their style now, but its just nice to see a lil some of that you know? haha cos they RCOKED it. and the japnaese version is so GOOD<3

danng GRL. haha thaanks TAM! haha dude you alywas come back witht he cutest GIFS EVER!!:] haha i didnt get to watch that episode yet so i cant wait. your gifts are making me realy anxious!

and mnost agreed Jerilyn! it does feel good seeing the boys all together again<3

Guest xkenshinhimura7

Does Anyone By Any Chance Know What The Jacket Is Called That G-dragon Is Wearing the White/Pink One Please Anyone Know?

bb063no6df3.th.jpg

bb065ve8kp7.th.jpg

bb070on8no6.th.jpg

bbb3ha0.th.jpg

bbb3md4.th.jpg

ygbb833md2wc6.th.jpg

I Really Want His Jacket It Looks SOO COOL! Please Someone Find Out For Me!! Please And Thank YOU!

hiii VIP-ers! lol i have a question.

when big bang performs on music core, inkigayo and such, the fans scream like a chant or something.. what does the chant mean? i think i heard like geotjimal or something. can i have the pronounciations to it so i can learn it haha and cheer too! :D

i also noticed that in last farewell perfs, seungri always have like a hugee smile on his face . hahaha he seems hyper all the time! i wonder what makes him feel that way ><

i love it though i smile so big like an idiot haha screaming XDD

i believe they are saying:

"kwon jiyoung, choi seunghyun, dong youngbae, kang daesung, lee seunghyun, VIP, oo-rin big bang!"

*oo-rin big bang! = we are big bang!

i'm guessing that's the official fan chant. hehehe. cause that's what i hear most of the time.

^ OMG i can't believe the girl didn't even pose with taeyang when he was all posing... is she crazy? hahhaa...i would have grabbed onto that chance. kekekke. man what a waste.

OMG i can't believe that girl didn't even pose with taeyang.

he was all posing. i would have grabbed onto that chance if i ever got one. hahahha

what a waste.

aww,daedae in another ep of miraculously defeat

and him alone?

hahaha,seriously the mcs sure love him. cause he does trot and oldies.his specialty

i saw very HQ gifs over there. tam,thanks(:

gotta start saving now

V hello! its the first bbwg special stage at musicbank

thanks for the skoolooks pics!

yeah i would grab the chance to pose with Tae Yang too, or i like it more with TOP!

seungri pose for skoolooks, cute ^^

jas282, wow your siggie! which perf is that?

that siggie was from BIG BANG and WODER GIRLS first collab

1200441394618878_file.jpg

1200441440494903_file.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/TG...264542_file.jpg

1200223416332273_file.jpg

credit: popcornfor2

wooooot tam! you're back with gifs. hell yeah! HAHAHAHA. anyways, loveloveloveeee them as usual! :lol: <333333

ah thanks for telling mrsimdanny that daedae will be on mvad again! can't wait, cz hell yeah he's funnnehhhhhhh~

thanks freespongebob for the links! :D

here are hq pics of ds's upcoming mvad.

1200459346_006(291).jpg

1200459346_013(183).jpg

1200459346_028(10).jpg

1200459346_027(12).jpg

1200459346_015(140).jpg

credits to S at bestiz.

Guest iaRediL

oMo~~tam!!

thnx soooooo much for those pics!!!!!

i sooo LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV u!!!

daesung looked sooo cute wid that towel on his head!! >.<

will someone teach me how to tie a towel lyk dat?? LOL!! XD

poor thing fell into water...h0pe it wasnt too deep....

n i just love how GD does that tongue thingy...*sigh*(melts)

u sure know how to kill a girl, GD...

n freespongebob, thnx for the links!!

how come none of us were aware of those japanese versions??

r the boys trying to be modest about their japanese talents?? LOL!!

thnx again!!

daesung going to be in another MVAD?!..for sure they really loved to be with this price of dorkiness & smiling angel.. :lol:

for sure that girl is so lucky to have TY willing to pose & take pics with her~~

while the hyungs are into their own conversation,the maknaes are posing..

Guest ★KIKO

FreeSpongebob, I haven't seen those videos from Japan! Oh wow I love the Japanese versions. Why didn't they have the songs in Japanese on the album?!

It would probably be more successful if they did

:(

tam OMG THOSE GIFS! LMAO. GD is such a bad boy...pushing Daedae down in the water XDD And his TONGUE. OMG HIS TONGUE KFLDSF. Thanks for sharing <3 :D

Thanks basmspasm for the pictures! Daesung's so cute omg XDD Can't wait to see it!

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_104668/2008...346_027(12).jpg

^ LOL Dae's on the lead!! (kind of) :lol:

kiko, thanks for those cartoon pics. homahgad, d-lite, cuteness overload. god i love his smile!

sheerbliss thanks or the yb picspam..

stardaisy212, thanks for the pics. thats great how thyre playing lies mv too..

Mrs.ImDanny!! thanks for those yt links. awwh seungri singin haruharu, makes me want to watch the documentaries all over again. and thanks awhole bunch for infoming us abou daedae being on anotehr epi of mvad! yayyyy! totally something im looking forwar to! he's so cute in shows like that, and funeyyyyh!

freespongebob, thanks for posting those yt links up, didnt know they sang japanese versions of those songs.

tam!!! yay! more gifs, you know im a fan, thankieeeees. <3 geedee and his tongue is loooove. lol!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2372/219655...32bef8ec3_o.gif

^ohmagad this is so cuute!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/219576...160474dc0_o.gif

^this too, STOHHHHHP! lol! cutie.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2380/219577...a7a7e341a_o.gif

^LOL! typical daedae! cuuuute!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2138/219656...4cdf23614_o.gif

^HAHA! gah jiyongie, how can you push off your dongseng when you know he cant swim. tsktsk. lol!

check this out, someone compiled one pic from every majimak insa perf. wow. so many colours. gaaaah their jackets are bangin! i waaaant. except daesung's animal pints jackets. i still cant get over the nastiness of those jackets. blehhhhhh. ther performed this soo many times already! whoooooaaaaa.

1200482836_3%20copy.jpg

credits as tagged @ bbvipz

Ms.ImDanny- thanks for sharing the chant and the infor on Dae Sung being

on another episode of MVAD.. it looks so interesting.. and cute.. ahaha.. he's so

ADORABLE.. he does make it very intertaing when he's on.. i loved his dance... and

all.. on ep.9... and thanks for the pictures.. so HQ.. that white skii hat he has on looks

like Ji Yongs.. how cute.. are they sharing now?? maybe after the previous MVAD they

have gotten closer.. CUTE...

basmspasm- thanks for the HQ pictures.. wow.. how cute.. he seems to be enjoying

it.. ahaha.. Dae Sung does seem to be in lead when he's on the sled.. GO DAE SUNG.. GO!!

ahaha... he looks really cute in the first picture...

Zura3.DS&SR.- can i call you ZURA?? well THANKS for sharing that.. wow.. that fan must

have really known all the dates and everything.. it was cute of her to do so.. she capped them

when someone was in the middle.. ahaha.. cute.. and the bottom few were missing SEUNG RI &

TOP.. sad just to see 4 members..

leslie_lei- thanks for sharing the pictures.. CUTE.. i would have posed with YB baby.. shoo

i wouldn't miss the chance... ahaha.. he's so cute.. with his peace sign.. and.. wow.. those cartoons..

are so ADORABLE... i loved them..

well.. i have to go to class.. so.. be back later..

nounu

Guest lilswtazndevil

omg! omg!! the calendar pictures are super super cute and hot!!

lets see...my favorite one is July!!that picture is sooo cute!!

thankx so much!!

Archived