{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest ·!¦[·Brown¤Beauty·]¦!·

Hi anyone know where i can get mp4's of the boys' MVs?? the ones over on YGBB are expired (well the link is anyway)

congrats to the boys!!! they really really really deserved it!! and mwah to all of them hehe keep the good stuff coming boys!

EDIT:

*picks jaw up off the floor* WOW...just saw the orchestra version of lie.....just wow!!! amazing they should put that version out for sale or something! (if they havent already?)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Top'sWifey

OMO-GOD!

Big Bang's performance was ultrasupermega PENG!

It was so super...

OMGZ DAT WAZ SOO PENGALICIOUS, GET ME!!

CONGRATS TO BB FOR WINNING!!!

THEY SOOO DESERVED IT!!!

the staging was OFF DA CHAIN, LOVE the whole BALL THEME.

BB lookin SEXY in white...

TOP's enterence was so PENG... jus wowz..

Guest shesmiles

i wanna scream.haha

i'll sing the congratulation song!!!

whah these boys are amazing.

i'm so happy for them.

jump with JOY!

they're so cute grooving to JYP's?????(not sure who it is) performance.

Guest lonelybee714

CONGRATZ TO OUR TALENTED BIG BANG~!!!!

I'm so happy for them and I agree with everyone else

in here that they do deserve it~!!!!

DaeSung cried... Seeing him cry made me cry too!

They looked hot in there performance and on the red carpet!

Actually they look hot all the time~!! lol.

I can't wait for their next mini album!!

and thanks to everyone for all of the gif, pics, links nd trans!!!

Guest delici0usbh

omggosh this thread grew sooo much~

thanks for the updates everybody!

their performance at the at the MKMF Awards was amazing!!! XD

and their outfits were really handsome.

i liked their rehearsal clip. i could actually hear them sing lol. tempo was all dressed up~ haha. i like the way he looks with those glasses ^^ smexy lol.

congrats to big bang for winning best male group and song of the year! they must be so happy and mr yg must be bragging all over the place hahah.

awe daesung was crying so much. they totally deserved it =]

haha the clip of the school looks cf looks really cute~ i tried doing the pen tapping lol. i suck xP anyways XD the host kept picking on tempo lol. it was cute.

BIG BANG IS V.I.P~

GAHHHH HOLLLY MOTHER!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!!!! I"M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! YEEEEEEeE.

I KNEW they'd win those awaaradssss. COS THEY TOTALLY DESERVED IT. LOVED IT ALL. I LOVE THEM!!!! im so proud and happy for them all at the same time! this COUDLNT BEEE A GREATER WEEKEND!

so first of all thanks for hte links and all the pics that are coming in guys! OH SOOO PROUD<3 haha PENG! of course

BUT DANG THEIR red CARPET WALK IN was friggeeen BLOWED ME AWAAAAy. i WAS SPEECHLESSS for that WHOLE 5 MINUTES! they look so hot. sexy. YOU NAME IT. their style, their walk, showed such confidence that anyone looking at them would just drop DEAD. cos i sure did. YB's FUR COAT AND HAIRSTYLE. lvoes it. i love the new do. and he REALLY rocked that fur. and not many can do that.<3333 but for the rest of them its cute how they all went for different types of themee. i thought it was hot and how they wore hightop snekers with semi formal attire. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE good looking out!

'THE PERFORMANCE WAS WOOOW. LIKE WOOW. WTF. WAT IS THIS?! i loved it! something that i have NEVER EVER seen in mt LFIE! its just OUTRAGEOUSLY FRIGGEN GOOOOOD SHIZZ. i lvoed HOW theys tarted off with GD composing the orchestra group and stuff. then BAM big BANG. and how the other boys were in the orchestra group! YB playin the violin SWEEEEEETNESS and DS playing the BANGBANG thing. haha no idea what thats called annd i didnt get to see where seungriw as so ehh. BUT THAT was. good i liket he whole balloom kidna scene. even though i got SO FRIGEN JEALOUS. it was worth it. but i thought twards the end where that line of girls come out was so weird and awkwrd. becuase all they did wasa stay in the line and stuff. but i guess? anyone feeeling me here? but OVERAL LOVES IT. THE UBER BEST SHOW I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE WITH MY FAV FIVE! AND THEY WRE BANGIN!!! see their group name TOTALLY fits their profileee<3

AND it was so sweet and sad how theyc ried i woulda cried with theeem<333s it guys!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS FOR WINNING BEST MALE GROUP AND SONG OF THE YEAR.

I'm so proud of them, and they most defin. deserve these awards. Thank you for all the video clips of the red carpet, amazing performance (they looked so good in white!), and the clips of the boys winning the awards. Aw, I was getting teary when Daesung was crying. So yeah, again, congrats to the boys!!! I LOVE BIG BANG!! :wub:

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

DAYUM. THE PERFORMANCE WAS HELLA FLY & AMAZING

Gosh, I loved how the song started and how GD started the performance off, it was like THE perfect moment, the performance itself and everything, gosh.

I swear, my jaws were dropped like :o half the time, They looked like angels *dies* :tears: I love the concept with their outfits and everything, GAAH~ I like don't even know how to put all my thoughts into words @_@ I am so ripping the audio once the HQ comes out, or hopefully it does. AND THE SONG OF THE YEAR CLIP JUST KSDJNFSK :tears: I was soo happy for them, and to watch those expression on their faces when their name got called, it was priceless. I could watch it over and over and cry just like how I watched it the first time, I feel so proud of them! Aww.. they're like, speechless. I think GD felt so overwhelmed and completely speechless that's why all he could do was bow and smile and just ahh~~ our leadah <333 WInning like two awards in one night, that's hella *__* <333 GD looks so amazing aww.. omgg >< I just LOVE that smirk while he's talking, aww ksdns I feel like jumping in the screen and just give ALL of the boys a MAJOR GLOMPAGE.

Gosh, when they got out of the car from the red carpet, I swear.. they look like Hollywood stars @_@ <3333 Esp. when they started walking together *dies* they walk like models! *__* *falls over* oh-so-supa-flyyy

omgsh and it's raining, i would love to be the dude that holds the umbrella for them x__X and being right behind GD lol and he is soo adorable when he walks out he's all sticking his tongue out lol love that habit.

24698_20295_3534.jpg

071117-15.jpg

071117-16.jpg

071117-17.jpg

071117vip1.jpg

071117vip2.jpg

1195323314_P1160557.jpg

1195324030_DS.jpg

1195324030_GD.jpg

1195324030_VTnGD.jpg

1195324030dsntopqc9.jpg

1195324030topcb9.jpg

1195324030tyngdqp9.jpg

2007111746967_2007111751521.jpg

1195322004071117bbgk2.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

Credits Popcornfor2 + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading (please do not hotlink) ^_^

Congrad to the boyz for winning the best male gorup and song of the year they desever it!!!

They worked so hard for the past year!!! I bet G-dragon and YB is so Happy after all those year they finally did it!!

Guest jess1tym4life

CONGRATULATIONS TO BB FOR WINNING BEST MALE GROUP & SONG OF THE YEAR...

Thanks everyone for the pics & links...so cute how much daesung cried..

Admins / Mods Added for http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/big_bang, pm me if you have any questions. You guys will be taking over the fan club with updates etc..

Admins

the7REAL.

MonTOP

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG FOR WINNING!

I so knew Song of the Year and Best Male group was theirs. FOR SURE .

The Lies performance was AMAZING .

It was BEAUTIFUL !

I was totally BLOWN away . like WOW .

The orchestra, the stage. EVERYTHING .

By far, the best Lies performance ever .

Even CSJH was like :D

Seriously, one of the best MKMF performances out there.

Guest sungieluv

I KNEW IT!

omgosh im so happy T________________________________T

i was trying to watch it. but i couldnt :(

thanks for sharing this awesome news!

they deserve every part of this!

Daesung looks so hot with that jacket

he was crying too :(

im so proud of them. defently a unforgetable day for them. they have worked so hard for this

most amazing thing i have seen in my life

thanks for sharing the clips!

im excited for the 2nd mini album! i hope it will be just as sucessful!!!!!!!

Big Bang sarang hae!!!!!!!<33333

Guest engot02

i haven't watched the MKMF yet .. hopefully i do (:

but i heard the good news !

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG FOR WINNING

both best male group and song of the year !

i was like dissappointed when i heard they didn't win hiphop group,

but these two awards sure make up for it XD

the boys really deserved it !

love you BB<33

Guest iLOVEYB_x

CONGRADULATIONS TO BIG BANG

for winning Best Male Group and Best Song of the Year

GAHH i'm so proud of them! i seriously screamed when they won....then i got in trouble for screaming too loud. xD they REALLY deserved the awards too. LIES is just an AMAZING SONG!

speaking of LIES, the LIES perf was soo AMAZING! everything was UH-MAZING! especially the stage! i'm SOO in love with YB's jacket for the perf. i think i saw Tiffany from SNSD during the LIES perf. =T

this must be their BEST year!

awws...Daesung got emotional. he has tears of joy! gahh i just wanna run up and give him a hug.

COMEBACK? they weren't gone for that long! =D but oh wells. i can't wait. i wonder what song they'll perform.

Guest love-yun

CONGRATS BB!!

they deserved every bit of both awards (:

i loved when gd just sulked in his chair when they won the best song of the year

it must've meant a lot to him

and daesung crying... :tears:

other than that, "lies" was such a hott perf! haha the boys looked stunnaaaaa

i loved TOP's glasses too:D

Guest h0ney_xT

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG!!<3! i'm so happy for them! ><"

i'm usually a silent reader but AHHHHHHS! i just had to comment! big bang did such

a good job on the performance! i totally got fooled when the conductor turned around

and it was GD. :D the hugs were really sweet<3! i wanted to hug daesung so bad

when he cried. ><" goshies! AND i thought taeyang looked soooo FLY with the shades and

the jacket ^^ tehehes.

BIG BANG HWAITING!

Guest melodygreenleaf

Congrats to Big Bang~!

I'm seriously crying right now watching Daesung cry. I'm so proud of the boys. It's only their first year yet they won an "...of the year" award. I almost didn't think they would win, even if they did deserve it, only because of how YOUNG and NEW they are.

I was also split on who to support for the awards because I wanted all three of my favorite groups - Big Bang, Epik High, and Super Junior - to win something. It's amazing how in the end, it was those three groups to win all the best awards.

Big Bang = song of the year, Epik High = album of the year, Super Junior = singer of the year. I'm just so happy right now.

Archived