{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WildSe7en

I just noticed from the pictures that both Daesung and taeyang have really hairy bellybuttons~ xD

It's really quite cute!

ps i TOPPED a page!

Guest top-a-holic

LOL

^i totally agree with you elavip

seungri's using the force to get lucky, the little pervert!

i'm totally digging the dance moves (: not to mention his crazy bone structure

our little maknae is growing up so fast!

expect GIFs soon <:

I feel like a foreigner visiting this thread :ph34r: I haven't been in here for months~~~

but I just wanted to comment on their new Music Video.. ^^ I didn't know it was even out (that's how behind on Big Bang I am :( ) it was just soooooooooo. idk. amazing. haha =] Definitely didn't disappoint me :] I'm loving their concept!

Even though it's only been a couple months, it seems that every time I see them they mature more and more! : D

& Daisy -- =o that shirt uplift thing :o ..... !! Haven't seen Daesungie do that since their La La La days haha ! XD

uhh guys who is this guy? ...? o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yXJQQgJioo

and..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVenQdYkb1E

??. just curious so came here

You should probably msg the person who uploaded it.

It's just a fan self recording.. ^^ thanks for sharing though. It was nice : D but you are not aposed to double post. Either post here or in the YG Family thread, not both. ;]

Guest tjandraarwati

Wow ... all performance at their come back either MBC and SBS ... it is so COOL ... i like it so much ...

thanks for VIPs here who share the pic, and video ... love you so much gals ....

Our Big Bang so adorable ... love them so much

GD Fighting .... Big Bang Fighting!!!

[FANCAM] SEUNG-RI STAND UP TOUR CONCERT IN TOKYO

1225810266_eb8f84ecbf84ecbd982021.jpg

1225810266_eb8f84ecbf84ecbd982022.jpg

1225810266_eb8f84ecbf84ecbd98202ec8.jpg

1225810266_eb8f84ecbf84ecbd98202ec8.jpg

1225810329_eb8f84ecbf84ecbd98202ec8.jpg

Credit: 우쭈쭈@Victory 90, Nazzii_K@BIGBANGTHAILAND

081109 Love Sharing Concert

bb11961.jpg

bb11962.jpg

bb11963.jpg

bb11964.jpg

bb11965.jpg

bb11966.jpg

bb11967.jpg

bb11969.jpg

Credit: On Pic, bigbangpop, Vicky@bigbangkorean.wordpress

Guest xlemonpie

BIG BANG

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO TALENTED AND HOTTTTTTT

I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO YOUR NEW CD..REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

YOU ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZAYYY!

GOOOO BIG BANGG!!!!!! XDDD

♡♥~

just watched the top and JJ video at the concert and i noticed how big bang was last to leave. I know for all of their perfs like musicbank, inkigayo, etc they are always the last ones to leave the stage bowing to all of the artists. However its been two years and they are pretty much sunbaes. I'm glad Big Bang is so respectful and humble but shouldn't the new batch of idol groups be doing all the bowing instead? it's a question thats been irking me for a long time. its not important but i think big bang has surpassed the phase of being newbies and dont need to be the last ones leaving the stage, but i guess they choose to be last and bow to everyone. well at least they are really respectful and humble to other artists and i applaud them for being so

i dont think gd has the 'edge' or a hip hop rapper (don't hate, its my opinion ok?). i see him more of a kanye or pharrell type (and you know they influence him a little.). i think hed make good house music or well, NOT hip hop (i also think he should be a model though hes probably too short or something). i think top should have become a 'real' rapper.

kanye takes a lot from asia (love lockdown and a few other songs have japanese drum background) but a good deal of the music industry looks up to him and gets stuff from him (big bang included, they say they look up to him and sometimes it really shows almost to a fault, at least for me)

I dont think i actually hate anybodys opinions on here. Sometimes I just agree or dont agree. But I see what you mean. To me Kanye is real hip hop and so is Big Bang. But i really think GD does have alot of edge to him maybe its his voice that makes people believe otherwise. I know Top has the deep voice and people automatically assume off that sometimes. I mean cmon havent you heard GDs raps and lyrics outside of big bang? That kids got talent and flow. He's a real hip hop genius.

Guest bigbangismvp

i dont think gd has the 'edge' or a hip hop rapper (don't hate, its my opinion ok?). i see him more of a kanye or pharrell type (and you know they influence him a little.). i think hed make good house music or well, NOT hip hop (i also think he should be a model though hes probably too short or something). i think top should have become a 'real' rapper.

kanye takes a lot from asia (love lockdown and a few other songs have japanese drum background) but a good deal of the music industry looks up to him and gets stuff from him (big bang included, they say they look up to him and sometimes it really shows almost to a fault, at least for me)

i'm not Korean. Honestly, the first songs i've heard of big bang were hip hop. I literally, dropped all the hip hop artists in America for them. For a reason. They are so much better then them. There are more than one hip hop type...theres the soulful, theres the argumentive, and theres the dance type. Big Bang has all three, but when they have those type American hip hop songs, their lyrics are so deep and meaningful. They aren't like "them baggy sweat pants and the reboks with the straps". I thought I liked American hip hop, but then I heard Big Bang, and was like wtf is America doing. Yeah, they are like Kanye, and he is hop hop. Yeah, they can do techno and house, but they are also amazing with Hip Hop. They do everything well, their albums have so much variety.

No, I think TOP belongs in Big Bang. The only real hip hop artists I feel are actually hip hop talk about their life, talk about their history. I don't think TOP could do that. i love TOP, but I think he belongs in Big Bang. GD should not be a model. Are you kidding? He is one of the most tallented people I have ever witnessed. He can do what 10 times the amount musiciens in America do, and they get paid like 10 times more than he does.

Hip hop doesn't always have to be aggressive and hard, it can also be soulful. I think {and I might be wrong} you are saying Kanye and Pharrel are like GD because he has a softer rapping voice. Not many hip hop artists sing and rap in songs. And I think you want TOP to be a "real" rapper because he has a hard, powerful voice. But honestly, none of that matters.

Half the things that I wrote, I dunno if it made ANY sense ><

And, I don't concider Big Bang Hip Hop. I don't even know what genre they are. They've basically done everything :D I love them for that.

Guest lil' zen

I watched their performance ytd...it's blasting!! Props to the cameraman!! LOL!! He juz understands the fans...their "Ah Ah Ah" up close...OMG!!! GD is so cute in the fancam where he puts his hat on his coordi when she pulls out the scarf...^^

TOP & JJ is so close...Thnx for sharing fancams of them!!

putina : if u r talking bout the ones in their official pics frm YG one it's Earth. You can get it @ dafont ^^ Hope that helps...

i'm not Korean. Honestly, the first songs i've heard of big bang were hip hop. I literally, dropped all the hip hop artists in America for them. For a reason. They are so much better then them. There are more than one hip hop type...theres the soulful, theres the argumentive, and theres the dance type. Big Bang has all three, but when they have those type American hip hop songs, their lyrics are so deep and meaningful. They aren't like "them baggy sweat pants and the reboks with the straps". I thought I liked American hip hop, but then I heard Big Bang, and was like wtf is America doing. Yeah, they are like Kanye, and he is hop hop. Yeah, they can do techno and house, but they are also amazing with Hip Hop. They do everything well, their albums have so much variety.

No, I think TOP belongs in Big Bang. The only real hip hop artists I feel are actually hip hop talk about their life, talk about their history. I don't think TOP could do that. i love TOP, but I think he belongs in Big Bang. GD should not be a model. Are you kidding? He is one of the most tallented people I have ever witnessed. He can do what 10 times the amount musiciens in America do, and they get paid like 10 times more than he does.

Hip hop doesn't always have to be aggressive and hard, it can also be soulful. I think {and I might be wrong} you are saying Kanye and Pharrel are like GD because he has a softer rapping voice. Not many hip hop artists sing and rap in songs. And I think you want TOP to be a "real" rapper because he has a hard, powerful voice. But honestly, none of that matters.

And, I don't concider Big Bang Hip Hop. I don't even know what genre they are. They've basically done everything :D I love them for that.

couldnt agree more.

top belongs in big bang. even though he has that hip hop image, i dont think i would take him seriously as a real hip hop rapper

cause i feel like hip hop is his style, but not his lifestyle.... if that made sense haha.

and i dont think big bang is hip hop either, theyve done so much, its hard to sum them up in one genre.

i really dont consider a lot of mainstream stuff hip hop tho, everything good is kept underground (imo).

ok, enough of my rambling,

pics of their cyon cf. : )

2130z0j.jpg

v8f0qd.jpg

cr: S || Bang’em @bbvipz

i like gd's hair! but wheres top ? =(

edt;

more pics

tutistyle babe has them uploaded down below =)

'naly26' date='Nov 10 2008, 10:37 AM' post='11587315']

I'm glad Big Bang is so respectful and humble but shouldn't the new batch of idol groups be doing all the bowing instead? it's a question thats been irking me for a long time. its not important but i think big bang has surpassed the phase of being newbies and dont need to be the last ones leaving the stage, but i guess they choose to be last and bow to everyone. well at least they are really respectful and humble to other artists and i applaud them for being so

So you noticed as well! Bigbang's really respectful and they let everyone else leave before they do.

I agree that somehow they surpassed the stage of being sunbae's already. But I guess that's the BEST

thing about them. Their head is now so up in the sky even at this stage of popularity.

bigbangismvp: Hell yeah! Hiphop doesnt have to be hard and I agree that BIGBANG gave us

a different genre of what we call HIPHOP. Somehow I understand that BB's music can't be

fully categorize as HIPHOP..but I think the way they play with different genres makes them

UNIQUE and really TALENTED. About GD! haha He has more to him than being a model, being

a FASHIONISTA is being part of him being GD...but in the end his musical talent exceeds that. I'm

sure he has a long way to go especially in producing great songs. I have to say that TOP indeed belongs to

BIGBANG, hiphop is a lifestyle...however, I would still love for him to release his Album like Youngbae

cause I know he got some skills in composing..and oh maybe a bit of singing.. ^^

YBLOVE: exactly..GD has more edge to him..even though his vocals in rapping isn't that deep

but I like the way he raps. If you ask me...it's actually refreshing to hear. In the early days at

YG ..GD already showed his sheer talent in rapping....

Sheart: I also want TOP to have his own album. His GOOD MAN was hella good and i want to hear

more of his work. I have to say that having a low voice makes him very recognizable and that's what

makes him the POWER RAPPER of the group.

BIGBANG in general had offer us all a wide variety of music...a variety in which we either love or hate.

But for the most part of it...their individuality shows in every song they make.

To Pupae and Daisy: you are both loved with the pics and gifs..keep it coming ladies!!!

Hello to Hang!!

MONVIP: thanks for the pics!!!! so that's the mobile phone they're promoting!! keke ^^

pipitgongyoo: OMG we have the same faves..Mine's in this order: TOP, GD, YB! haha...

f00686924916fb79bf873hd4.jpg

f00686924916fb7c9fe4dgf2.jpg

f00686924916fb7beaa37uq2.jpg

f00686924916fb7a699a7wh6.jpg

f00686924916fb7a773a8ze9.jpg

f00686924916fb5c58ba6pv4.jpg

f00686924916fb762f2b3zz0.jpg

f00686924916fb70958fbvy3.jpg

c: BBVIPZ

Guest top-a-holic

but kanye is hip hop no? and kanye doesnt rap about his life much... i dont think i've ever heard him rap about his life (with the mainstream songs at least); i think TOP could make it as a soulful/argumentive hip hop artist- but not as an artist who raps about how many gangs they've killed and what color bandanna is hanging out of their backpockets -___-;; to me, that is not hip hop. that's gansta rap (LOL), not hip hop. it just all depends on what you consider hip hop i suppose...

i do believe TOP belongs in big bang, but for different reasons. he doesn't belong to the stereotypical big bang where girls swoon at his feet- his stage image doesnt display it, it displays more of a hard, edgy image. like, when i first heard big bang 2-3 years ago from my friend, i was like 'WTF? g-dragon is the most retarded name i've ever heard.. and TOP? what the heck? this is a total wannabe-hiphop-boyband' but now, i have NO idea what i was thinking, cuz these boys are like. i can't even explain it.. there's just nothing like them.

he DOES belong to the big bang where they pull off anything and everything because they OWN at it. big bang has so much variety that any kind of genre can fit into it: techno, r&b, rock, pop, etc. etc. some people consider it hip hop because there's rap -________________-;; THAT pisses me off. their new album? i dont consider that hip hop at ALL. its more techno and club

LOL, i dont know if this makes sense to you guys,

but it does to me! (:

EDIT; sorry for the super long post! :(

but GIFs :D

first i'd like to commend taeyang for this DELICOUS lip-biting/glare action going on here

taepic.jpg

:D he is SO fine!

[i had a picture of GD- it was SO hilarious! i dunno where it went :< i'll find it!]

now onto the gifs!

gdhatgif.gif

^dedicated to ncly for pointing this out ! i love GD's hat scenes <:

topglaregif.gif

:D this is when top started getting really energetic! for one, his topGLARE(as i like to call it is back!

topsg1gif.gif

i love it when he does this; wish the cameraman had zoomed out though :P

ilygif.gif

can't see it well but its the 'i love you girl' part :P

top3agif.gif

i think i was the only to notice, but is TOP a step too late there? LOL or maybe its part of the choreography... but you can sort of see the goofy grin that appears whenever he messes up

ahgif.gif

icon-sized of individual members

- dae ! sorry dae lovers but please dont use this one @ soompi! sorry, but its over the icon size limit for KBs :<

- TOP !

- TAE !

- GD !

- SEUNG !

ah2gif.gif

- GD !

- TAE !

- TOP !

- DAE !

- seungri? yea erm.. in the midst of all my 17 new GIFs i lost seungri's -_______-;; sorry maknaeLVRS

bbgif-1.gif

biiiiiiiiiig bang!

1219571469359_1.jpg

credit;; seraphim@bbvipz.com

OMUNA. LOOK AT DAE'S ARMS :D

Guest pipitgongyoo

Hello VIPZ!

OMG.. You guys are sooo fast!! LOL

leslie_lei- Hello.. Thank you sooo much for the warm welcome!! hug.gif Yeah.. we all love BIG BANG!

gosh.. i luv big bang.. their style sooo unique and their music soo awesome! I hope someday they will make debut in USA! I think many people in USA will love them! :D. And Thanks for the TOP's pics! We have the same fave! LOL! But i love TAE YANG and G-DRAGON too!! They're sooo CUTE! :wub:

monVIP- Thanks for the pic! LOL. i'm soo agree with u! Where's TOP?! Aww.. Tae Yang sooo cute in that pic!

Guest tutistyle babe

YG BOUNCE: MAKING OF SUNSET GLOW MV

RESERVED

f00633114917b0e6163c5dqch7.jpg

f00633114917b02eaa3e7fsmr6.jpg

f00633114917b02ee7de2jrpv6.jpg

f00633114917b0335adefliws7.jpg

f00633114917b03378ce0vjub7.jpg

f00633114917b03569530sdsl4.jpg

f00633114917b0382bab3bfxy9.jpg

f00633114917b03a1bf35pzbd7.jpg

f00633114917b03e3de9fbjpb6.jpg

f00633114917b040e0532zdfs0.jpg

f00633114917b0410cb89bqcf1.jpg

Watcha whispering into TOP’s ears?

20081109170250121lr9.jpg

Dang. Caught in the act.

This picture is enough for VIPs to pounce on this lady and tear her into pieces instantly.

This really sexy female back dancer did that little stunt for Big Bang’s ‘Number 1′ performance for Love Concert 9th November.

It was for that split second, but it was amazing how this picture which was captured at the right frame of a second was ranked one of the most viewed Korean entertainment news today.

bb11955ie3.jpg

Watch it here @1:30min

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvde-6nzP10

C: sookyeong@wp

Archived