{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

MELODY,

There was this one performance @ 080221 서울산업대 GD 마지막인사..isnt that Seoul National University of Technology??Were they in Korea when they did that performance? or was it In Japan?? got me confuse here

Ah, I didn't look at the schedule for the 21st because it already passed. You're right ^^

So that would most likely mean that they are in Korea right now and that the Hokaido TV Broadcast was pre-recorded.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p a r q u e.

wow, it must be hard for them to go back and forth from korea to japan.

i saw a lot of soompiers do this so i wanted to do it too (:

Your Boyfriend: kangdaesung.

Your Best Friend: dongyoungbae.

Your Brother: leeseungri.

Your One Night Stand: kangdaesung. <3

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: kwonjiyong.

Your husband: dongyoungbae.

Your Papa (?): choiseunghyun.

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): my smiling angel kangdaesung.<3333

*thanks melody for the schedule.

Guest momo_love_siwon

Ah, I didn't look at the schedule for the 21st because it already passed. You're right ^^

So that would most likely mean that they are in Korea right now and that the Hokaido TV Broadcast was pre-recorded.

Yup melody..i thought so too.. i think they are back in Korea now..

man, am feeling their exhaustion..to go back and forth..its killing me

i hope they'll get enough rest before they return back to Japan for the concert in March

Guest Miyabism

To continue Jemnise's post ;)

I found it interesting he's wearing girls' Tees

I remember him saying he likes it ._________.

I sure hope those skinnies aren't for girls...because...that would make his legs pretty than mine...and that sucks...

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9954/gd1yb7.jpg http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7134/gd1girlso1.jpg

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2540/gd2rn0.jpg http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5379/gd2girlvq1.jpg

credit: style-luv and me for uploading ^^

OH MY!!he's soo thin!

i wish my thighs were that thin...

anyways....I haven't been here for awhile now and wow there's a lot going on...

must go back a few pages:D

--EDIT--

OH MY!!!aaaah!!I want those B-school set sooo bad TT_TT...gaah where do I buy them or order them?...

anyways the Big Bang message was soo cute!!It made me squee

Guest sockrahtease

Your Boyfriend: kangdaesung.

Your Best Friend: dongyoungbae.

Your Brother: leeseungri.

Your One Night Stand: kangdaesung. <3

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: kwonjiyong.

Your husband: dongyoungbae.

Your Papa (?): choiseunghyun.

Your ______ (anything you want to add?): my smiling angel kangdaesung.<3333

Your Boyfriend: Dong Yeong Bae

Your Best Friend: Choi Seung Hyun

Your Brother: Kwon Ji Yong

Your One Night Stand: Lee Seung Ri

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: Lee Seung Ri

Your husband: Dong Yeong Bae

Your Papa (?): Kang Dae Sung LOL

Guest ntlove16

OH MY!!he's soo thin!

i wish my thighs were that thin...

anyways....I haven't been here for awhile now and wow there's a lot going on...

must go back a few pages:D

--EDIT--

OH MY!!!aaaah!!I want those B-school set sooo bad TT_TT...gaah where do I buy them or order them?...

anyways the Big Bang message was soo cute!!It made me squee

You can get them at YesAsia......

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1010655804/

or

DVDHeaven

http://www.dvdheaven.com/

Hey everyone... I'm happy you said that cause i thought it was just me...his legs do look really skinny.

Also I've upload their performances from the Midtown Gayo tv I wish they had wireless mics so they could dance but oh well and a fancam on 080221 of How Gee and Last Farewell here's the links:

Big Bang - 080218 How Gee Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Lies Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 So Beautiful Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Together Forever Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080218 Mini Solo's Midtown Gayo

Big Bang - 080221 How Gee, Last Farewell Fancam

OMG!! thanks so much these pref. are great!! i love it so much i haven't seen any pref. of them singing there eng. songs!!

i love the solo, but wouldnt really understand seung-ri, but they are so cute!! thanks!!!

Guest ewmoocow

^Hello, Anniee. (2 e's? lol just checking) I'm Jerilyn. Yes, weird name, I know. lol. Nice to meet you too!^^ Btw, if I had a ticket to the concert in Japan and a place to stay...lol..I would so go too. I'm like..excited you are going. I'm going to live vicariously through you when report back to us..ahahah. Omg, I know what we would be saying if Big Bang were not Big Bang and were DIAMONDS. We'd be like "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!" "DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND!" LOL. That's kinda cute, right? XP lol cute and cheesy but it works better than Diamonds are VIP..lol.

Jerilyn, keke~ your name is pretty!~ Actually my real name is Anastasia, but my parents don't call me that for some reason, so they call me Annie. 2 e's makes it look more prettier. ;P So you can call me by either name. Ah, yes I'm glad that my friend has her own apartment. She's actually over there as an exchange student. Keke~ I'm way excited that I actually get to go too! LOL, I hope something exciting will happen between me and them, then I'll be so happy. ;D Oh~ if Big Bang's name was actually Diamonds and not Big Bang, "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER!" would be the best chant and it'll be cute and cheesy at the same time. Imagine when they're singing and you know how some songs have they use "Big Bang" like in Last Farewell, it would be so weird, if they were like, "D to the I to the A MONDS" or something, LOL!

Ah, more pictures of JiYong posing for his sister's fashion line thingy. He's too skinny. >w< Is that his sister that is modeling too? I can't really tell because I can't see her face. ]:

DaeSung and that lucky fan, he [looks at the close up picture] actually was interlocking his hand with hers! ;O

The cartoon pictures of them from the NII photoshot looks so cute! <3

AH, Thailand pictures. I like TOP's 'cool' hat. ;P I wonder where he gets his hats from because I want some!

melodygreenleaf: thanks for updating us on their schedule! ;D so, they're going to be japan until the 25th and until march, they are returning to japan for their concert? o.o'' oh~ TOP and GD are going to be MCs?! i can't wait. ;D

AH, their Nike shoes are cute! On YoungBae's shoe, he added the text "Wassup SOL". I wonder what the others put on their shoes. LOL, TOP and his sunglasses, oh~ I like their little rapping at the end.

Wow, I haven't came here in a day and the thread went up three pages. O.O''

Guest jemnise

OH MY! Their Nike Shoes! YAY! :D

leslie :: i really wanted to, but my DANG laptop could not open YGBB and BBPh! shocks! *grrrrrr* oh and thanks for sharing where they really are for it did confuse me! haha :D

Freespongebob :: thanks thanks for the links. and yea, his legs are so skinny! well, he as a whole is sooooo skinny! i really miss his chubby cheeks before like in their documentary! tsk.tsk.

melodygreenleaf :: thanks for the schedule! :D

:wub::w00t: WHAT a cutie patootie... babyface, pandaface... i love it~!

I found it interesting he's wearing girls' Tees

I remember him saying he likes it ._________.

I sure hope those skinnies aren't for girls...because...that would make his legs pretty than mine...and that sucks...

hahaha it's possible that some of his jeans ARE girls' skinny jeans, since he did admit to buying girls' clothing one time, saying they're better than guys' :lol: his legs ARE skinny...

thanks for all the new updates and pictures VIPs~! ^0^ it's SO hard to keep up with this thread... but KEEP 'EM COMIN'~! hahah~ i love the new photos, looking HOT~!

Daesung With FAN!!!

ah~ She so lucky!!

http://img.thzhost.com/i/qp/2008221161934.jpg

http://img.thzhost.com/i/ww/2008221161942.jpg

Credits :: 노다웃최탑@vipbigbang+SB★신비@BBThailand

^^im jealous

Your Boyfriend: KANG DAESUNG

Your Best Friend: G-dragon

Your Brother: Seungri

Your One Night Stand: Top

Your very unserious, lasting a couple weeks at the most only play boyfriend: G-dragon

Your husband: Daesung

Your Papa (?): Taeyang

so GD & TOP will be mc-ing this sat?..it will be hilarious~

& oh,GD can become a rocker with that kind of skinny legs.. :lol: Hes really skinny for a guy though~

they did such a great job at the GAYO MIDTOWN singing the songs in english. :w00t:

TOP's was supposed to look cute with that backpack,but somwhow he looks hot~~he improved in rapping in english live,since the last perf.the perf would be better,if the mic were wireless,cos their moves were somehow limited..

thans for sharing the links..~~off to watch it again :)

Guest helennn

i dont think this has been posted yet...but according to their schedule -

GD & TOP will be hosting music core this saturday!!!!!

woohoo i love me some GD mc-ing <3

omg, g-top loveeeeee[:

looking forward to itttt xDD

The guys introducing their NIKE shoes~ =)

http://www.mtvjapan.com/flvplayer/mcpop.ph...mp;startindex=1

credits to mtv japan

yg's english at the end, was SUPER PERFECT!

it was flawless [:

they amazzme meeeee :D

i like sr's shoe^^

freespongebob, thanks for the videos, the audio clip was amazing, and the videos were even better!!<33[:

they did great ^^

was that the first time they performed their english songs?

i like when gd wears a hat and you can see his eyes[:

xD

dang, gd is sooooo skinnyy! D:

but i like it. xD i don't find super buff guys attractivee;

about daedae's buffness is good xD <333 :wub:

i think gd has a feminine factor that makes him speacial,

and i always find it super adorable xD

i want some shutter shades. :D

Guest mon5482

i just watched the BB NIKE CLIPS @ BBVIPZ...omg they're so cute. GD flippin through the binder without a care that he might rip them pages off of it.

G.D. = G.irlz D.esire (hahahahaha!!!!) Kwon Leadah is so cute! he's stating the obvious. it was cute when he did the two finger kiss at the end after he said "thank you soooo much", no doubt he's a Girlz Desire. :D

YB = if BIGBANG are at HB, ima holla at him "WASSUP SOL!!!" btw i love the way he said 'thanks a lot' :D

TOP = he always spells his name lol..."IM RAP"...o.O

Daesung = "D-Lite Virus" thats a cute name for a NIKE shoe! I like his shoe the best, very simple, just like him.

Seungri = "V.I. Got Shine"... O.K... at least he says "Thank You" very well rather than 'sennkk you' lol :D

ooh glad to know GD & TOP are hosting MUSIC CORE! I CANT WAIT!

*edit*

heyy remember YG's message about Seungri...we all didnt get it...but seems like our very own mangnae will be a part of a musical called "Sonagi". There's an article about it posted at BBVIPZ.com

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigr...asc&no=1814

[credit : 스파르타식꿀벌, Big Room @ bbvipz.com]and much thanks to [빅뱅날다, Overseas@bbvipz.com] for providing a brief translation about it for I-VIPs @ the Overseas section

this is GREAT for mangnae, a chance for him to shine..but what would that mean for his panda eyes =__=

Guest vic_taebin

just finished watching the guys sing their little solos on gyao and i keep on replaying taeyang's part. Man.... i love the way he sang "say goodbye", makes me melt all over again! Also... wished TOP sang "No Diggity",( gah can still picture him singing, "shorty get down..."), and not rap cuz we all know he's so good in that area, but NONETHELESS, he rapped awesome! I loved DS's voice when he sang "6,8,12" it was soo soothing and smooth<3. Haha Gd's english is soo cute and SR's solo was awesome in doing a JT song (it'd be funny if he sang "sexyback" that'd be awesome!).

Overall everyone did well and i'm loving their colorful sweaters.

Archived