{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest stardaisy212

It seems like everyone on earth have watch the whole epsidoe of Love Letter except me.

stubborn me wait for HQ.

it's so slow on download :tears:

but totally worth it. HD!

All I see so far is "This Love" and OMG.

all the boys sing this together is just too dang FINE.

I uploaded it up.

02.02.08 YoonDoHyun Love Letter

This Love Performance

229 MB

%7Boption%7D dnj138.png

Download * link removed by mod *

Credit: bigbangpop clubbox

Upload: Vicky

u cant post download links plz take it down or the mod will close this thread down

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest grritseve

omggg yb'a solo album... me & mon have asked bout it since HB 07' & it still hasnt come out...

i hope its really april this timee...

& LOVE LOVE LOVEE the new NII qualified pix :]

Guest xiuieee

i just watched the big bang this love performance in yoon love letter!

omg BIG BANG ROCKS!

it was an awesome performance!

and thank you iluxxx for TOP's pictures! his hair looks gorgeous when its not too long!

TOP is HOT! HOT is TOP!

BIG BANG HWAITING IN JAPAN!

Guest mon5482

^yup yup...i still remember asking him if it was true he was gna have a solo album out..and i can still remember so vividly the smile he gave us when he said 'yes' so proudly...LOL its almost a year and we still havent gotten it =/ ...but thats ok...its coming soon! Just glad YG didnt forget about it...its gonna be awesome, i can already tell...i hope he sticks with slow jamz coz his voice is perfect for it. OMGGG I CANT WAIT!!!

HOMAHGAHH those NII PICS are SO HAWT! thanks for sharing!!! *saves pics*

oooh another StarKing with BB...i cant wait! i love that show! if there's a preview it usually means thats going to be the upcoming episode, so it should be coming out soon i guess.

Guest missdouathao

was this ever posted???

sorry if it is, but it's not bad to post again aight???

anyways, i am about to go to sleep and saw this one!

and up to this very moment i am still laughing my head off!!

wahahahah!!!

CUTE DORKS!!! (click me!)

hehehe gd is so cute in the beginning and seungri and daedae!!

thanks for the video!!

-missdouathao

Guest the7REAL.

I was watcthing one of those Mnet rehearsal things with Seungri cam...when they rehearse Crazy Dog...I just love watching Seungri dance..but anyways there's that part where the girls come into dance and...haha..just look at Seungri's face when she dances in front of him..I swear that boy cannot hide anything..you just see it on his face...but I was laughing at his expression..xD

And definitely the 'This Love' perf on Love Letter was just...too awesome. Did anyone else see how when GD goes to the front a bunch of girls just rush over to touch his hand(?) and then go sit back down but there is this one fan who just sits right in front of him while he's sitting on the steps? and just...she's so just..right there watching him sing in front of her..xD TOP forgetting to get into the 'congo line' was so funny..GD sees he's not behind him and laughs/smiles. Ah choiTOP..too cute. I have to watch the rest though~ btw in the beginning, GD sounds like he said 'this love and my thuggin Jesus~' lol

And random but remember how Big Bang did that self-cam thing the other time they were in Japan? I hope they do that kind of thing again since their perfs and whatnot won't be broadcast..hope they do those self cams cause' they were so fun to watch.^^

Guest helennn

ahaha, i agree, top needs to trim his hair.

i miss his blonde streaks!

he should get them again,

he looks hecka fineeeeeeeeee<3

OMO, i can't wait for the HQ NII photos !!!!!!!1

they look so hotttt alsdkjflsd. spazzzz. =D

hey! isn't this funny?? for the people who has not seen it only.. watch it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Wc8pBBEie8

yay. i topped a page again. my third time topping a page but 1st time here.. =]

ROFLMAO, i laughed so hard (x

this is hilarious, thanks for sharing(:

Guest bigbangloverr

hello vips

please vote for our bigbang 10 times a day

here's the link:

http://star.uusee.com/kr/?mo=VoteView&sortid=2

no need to register just go to that link everyday and find bigbang and votee for them 10 times ;D

they are currently in 40th place but if we continue to vote we know our bigbang will go up & go up until it reach 1-30

here's another voting site

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo...oup_of_2008_is/

you could only vote for bigbang once a day so please vote for our bigbang everydayy

thank you

Guest melodygreenleaf

Only 5 seconds. How cute are the young ones together?! And I'm assuming the rest of the guys are there. Oh BTW, does anyone know when it's gonna air?

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

2/4 Mon : Skoolooks Fan Signing 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM

2/9 Sat : Ee un, Kim Shinyung's Shim Shim Ta Pa 12:00 AM , SBS Star King 5:05 PM

2/11 Mon : NHK-FM [Live] 7:20 PM

2/27: Wed : 2007 GREAT Concert DVD Released

-

A lot of people got this confused.

Big Bang is not in Japan right now. They don't leave for Japan until the sixth or a little before the 6th.

Guest purrple_lover

Schedule

TV: Red

Radio: Blue

Anything not colored will not be aired on that date.

2/4 Mon : Skoolooks Fan Signing 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM

2/9 Sat : Ee un, Kim Shinyung's Shim Shim Ta Pa 12:00 AM , SBS Star King 5:05 PM

2/11 Mon : NHK-FM [Live] 7:20 PM

2/27: Wed : 2007 GREAT Concert DVD Released

-

A lot of people got this confused.

Big Bang is not in Japan right now. They don't leave for Japan until the sixth or a little before the 6th.

thank you for sharing the latest info on their tv schedule, i tot they already left for japan?....i read in some news they went to Japan 'supposedly' yesterday...cuz thats why they dont appear in music shows for this week anymore(like in music core,inkigayo,music bank) unless for the pre-recorded ones where they appear in YDH love letter...BUT anyway the BB boys will be appearing in Star King---cant wait to see that :rolleyes:

Guest melodygreenleaf

thank you for sharing the latest info on their tv schedule, i tot they already left for japan?....i read in some news they went to Japan 'supposedly' yesterday...cuz thats why they dont appear in music shows for this week anymore(like in music core,inkigayo,music bank) unless for the pre-recorded ones where they appear in YDH love letter...BUT anyway the BB boys will be appearing in Star King---cant wait to see that :rolleyes:

That's what I originally thought also ^^

But YG said in his message that their actual activities in Japan don't start until the 6th, and because they have a fansinging in Korea on the 4th, I'm assuming that they won't be leaving until the 5th or 6th.

They're probably practicing "How Gee" and other songs on their album right now.

I love how Tae Yang and his brother are so close!<3

That letter he wrote was very touching!

I'm definitely anticipating Tae Yang's solo album!

YG's making it sound like it'll be promising!

Very interested in the outcome!

WAHAHAHAAAA~ NII PHOTOS ARE LOVEEE, LOOOVEEEE, LOVEE! OMG!

Each of them look STUNNING, unbelievingly SEXY~ HA!

Puaha! =Saves the set= This is something I must have!

Even GD looks great with his mushroom cut! (Not a big fan of the cut ^^")

Keke, HQ rocks!

Love Letter! I haven't watched the performances yet.

But the caps look great! I shall watch it later ^^V.

Thanks for the great updates, VIPs!

I'm so excited to hear that Big Bang's concert will come out on DVD.

Gotta save up for that. I wonder how they are going to combine all

three days together. :blink: I hope, hope, hope to see that it will

contain the special appearance of

1tym.

OMG, YDH Love Letter was awesome!! I loved the last part when they

performed 'Last Farewell'. All the audience in the front stood up. They

had the crowd going. I hope we get translations to their interview soon.

I really miss seeing Big Bang perform on the music programs this week.

Thanks to everyone who shared goodies. I can't wait to see Star King.

By the way, only Dae Sung and Seung Ri is going to be on the show.

Guest whohungjen?

NII photoshoot!

that was SO HAWT

and THANK YOU TOP. THANK YOU FOR TRIMMING YOUR HAIR

lol

those two youtube clips on this page were cute

especially the misheard lyrics

"i'm so sorry but i love you AND NOW I DON'T HA"

LOL so much of it made me crack up

if it were english, that would be one crappy accent

Guest trangtwo

And definitely the 'This Love' perf on Love Letter was just...too awesome. Did anyone else see how when GD goes to the front a bunch of girls just rush over to touch his hand(?) and then go sit back down but there is this one fan who just sits right in front of him while he's sitting on the steps? and just...she's so just..right there watching him sing in front of her..xD TOP forgetting to get into the 'congo line' was so funny..GD sees he's not behind him and laughs/smiles. Ah choiTOP..too cute. I have to watch the rest though~ btw in the beginning, GD sounds like he said 'this love and my thuggin Jesus~' lol

And random but remember how Big Bang did that self-cam thing the other time they were in Japan? I hope they do that kind of thing again since their perfs and whatnot won't be broadcast..hope they do those self cams cause' they were so fun to watch.^^

LMAO that was hilarious. Then later on when they made their way to him, he tried to play it off by walking backwards. lol this dude. He's always forgetting certain moves now. Either he's just standing there (encore special stage lol), doing a neck roll instead of a body roll, starting in the wrong spot...ahh but I guess his hotness makes up for all of his mistakes? XD

Thanks to everyone who shared goodies. I can't wait to see Star King.

By the way, only Dae Sung and Seung Ri is going to be on the show.

Thanks for the info. Yayy, some Dae-Ri action! That's a pairing I haven't seen often, and a very cute one I must add. Wow seriously, Dae Sung's getting a lot of attention. I'm guessing they're all gonna fall in love with him too XD

Thanks for the schedule Melody ^^

Guest asian seastar

NII photo shot was awesome [: TOP's new hair is still cute. Any hair on him is cute and hot. <3

I'm here to share some gifs! I'm sorry if it was already been shared. ;[

2q8dh0l.gif

ing67o.gif

2i73j1w.gif

They are too cute. >w<

credits; bbvipz

Kay, time for me to go catch up on some MC TOP from today. ;P

Archived