{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

ahh the mv goes so fast!<3

thanks bitter SOOweet, redevilica, LOVEangiie, SOUL'd to:GD for all the goodies!^^

i went on a gif spaz :sweatingbullets:

2067486578_40a6d5174d_o.gif

LOL seungri's basssss

2067486422_5e80b7331a_o.gif

yb~

2066688647_e25aa6ec5e_o.gif

tahaha gd touching his buttocks >.<

2067486730_21ad2ce4a1_o.gif

veryveryy hott rap part he got~

2067486806_c9340a89a3_o.gif

LMAO top in a limo out of NOWHERE

2066689041_db3739dfc4_o.gif

cutecutee^^

2067487424_9e02c477d5_o.gif

tehehe, i looked at it five times for each member~

2067487690_a353bb1cec_o.gif

PUAHA top is parting his hair!!

seungri trying on perfume

and yb shining shoes (:

2066689899_b6175bc1fb_o.gif

<333333 gd lovers^^

omg look at seungri!! hahahaha

2066689957_8be820a94b_o.gif

tehehe more of seungri and his hair (:

2067487946_3a29a84ed4_o.gif

AHAH gd seungri daedae!

2066690105_68a7af9477_o.gif

daedaeee

2066690257_447922605b_o.gif

about love~

credit: me for making and uploading & wackeycashew for raw^^

sorry for the overload and lq -.-

enjoy~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_juicy

i just saw the new MV...

its so good.. i like how theres kind of a story and they put an actor in there...

and they seem like they had lots of fun... (from what i see at the end of the mv)

it seems like their going for that 70s look? with all that shine stuff.. not hating tho...

is it me or does g-dragons hair a little too flat.. i like him with fuller hair.. but it makes him look his age YOUNG! hahaha

neways good job BtoItoG BANG BANG

hahahaha

Guest melodygreenleaf

Baek Jiyoung "I like idol singers if they are like Big Bang"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

Singer Baek Jiyoung said, "If they have the talent, I really like even idol singers." Groups that have interested her are Big Bang and DBSK.

When asked how she feels about idol singers, Baek Jiyoung responded, "I like talented idol singers. On the other hand, I don't like singers that have been made into products or singers that can't sing any other song except their own."

"Nowadays, I really like Big Bang. G-Dragon composes so well, and the other rappers and singers of the team are so so talented. I can be a fan of an idol group if the members have the same amount of talent as Big Bang."

article

-

Dancing Big Bang, even their live is at the "highest level"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credits if taking!

Popular group Big Bang is being praised by fans for their amazing live ability. Bang Bang is gathering interest because of their steady live performances despite their strenuous dance on music shows

On the message board for SBS Inkigayo, messages such as "Even while dancing a difficult dance, their singing wasn't affected. I want to praise Big Bang for their singing" and "I confirmed once again that Big Bang is a really talented group after watching today's stage" were left.

article

-

1st article: Baek Jiyoung is a really great and popular singer, so reading about how she acknowledges Big Bang's talent made me happy~ I love it when other singers praise Big Bang. I think that holds even more value than the praises of fans.

2nd article: The importance of this article is not the messages written on the message board, but the fact that a well-known and established news site would write such an article. If this was truly opinionated, it wouldn't have appeared on their website.

ThanksTAMfor all those gifs.... they are so cute...

i love the "ABOUT LOVE" one and GD and his "M" shirt.. too cute..

thanks... MELODY thanks for the translations... you're a life saver...

WOW.. they are being praised by other singers.. and i know.. they have

been doing really well with their dancing and singing.. i'm so happy for

them... GREAT JOB BIG BANG

nounu

Guest barefootboulevard

okay...

i havent been updating much these days on this forum so im not too sure if this was brought up...

BUT,

okay, so i hear that g-d composed and made that song Lie 거짓말 that was a major HIT... and except for Always (which Teddy made and is currently my favorite song) all the rest, GD made and composed...

since their first mini album was AMAZZING, 영현석, their "father" or person who raised them (who was a part of Friends in Seotaiji and Friends, 서태지와 아이들) decided that GD can make all their songs from now on...

hes talented alright..

good at rapping

singing

dancing

composing...

but in this second mini album, the other members have like very LITTLE PARTS...

intro - GD is 100% in it.. - Everthing I do is HOT ISSUE, everything that I[ wear is HOT ISSUE, everyone I meet is HOT ISSUE... ok.. well its true, but i wish he would include the other members than to just spell his name, say how the leader of Big Bang is crying out to them.. etc... its like a solo album intro more than a big bang group intro...

바보 and But I love You are both are like GD-centered.. i didnt hear TOP like once.. maybe he was in there like for 2 seconds but i was CLEARLY disappointed in it..-__-;;

the rest are okay.. i GUESS, but each and every one of em never fails the rule:

RULE:::: GD STARTS THE SONG and GD ENDS THE SONG... starts out with the "yo yo, this is bigbang, waddup yeah cheaah" thing ALWAYS with G-Dragon...

i was pretty sad about this 2nd mini album.. the songs: i admit... they were really good... but still yet... tho G-D is really talented and good, i had this tinge of jealousy for TOP and Suengri and Daesung and Taeyang for their little parts...

i hope it spreads out evenly in the future...><;;

anyone agree?? disagree?? sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^ one little comment about your post:

The reason why there was no one but Jiyong in But I Love U was because it was his SOLO.

^^, like in T.O.P's solo on the last mini-album you didn't hear anyone else.

omg, thank you for the gifs! they are <3.

I LOVED THE MV xD.

They all looked so FLY <333.

so did lee dong gun xD

i love the "baby baby baby" parts xD

AND THE BLOOPERS.

Aw, Seungri, is the drink too strong for you? :lol:

Guest yooohoaaa

Been a silent reader for 4365434 months now haha and here is my first post:

WARNING: PICTURE GALOUR!

2.png

5.png

48.jpg

30.jpg

17.jpg

341.jpg

109.jpg

67.jpg

56.jpg

296.jpg

279.jpg

155.jpg

154.jpg

P.S: I have more but i think if i put my whole folder it will crash the whole thread haha

and it will take me forever to upload thm x]

Guest SillyYun

hey babes~can i request for more GD pics wearing the snow cap thing?

in high def and clear pics! i want to make banners of him :P its time to change my banner haha~

thanks in advance!

i only found some previous page pics but the color isnt that good..

hope someone can grip some nice clear ones!

oh um BY THE WAY!!!!, (: i have an art project tomorrow and i need a black and white photo. the sub said we need to get a magazine w/ at least one b/w picture but i asked her if i can just print one out. because i reallyyyy want to do big bang and improve my "drawing-real-people" skills XD;;;.....so does anyone have any good INDIVIDUAL (not group) pictures of the big bang boys? would greatly appreciate it : D...and hopefully, high quality as well ^^;; since i have to print it out and draw it and it would kind of suck if it was LQ and i couldnt really see any of the details/shadows/etc.;;; i'm pretty sure i have some laying around but i've been lazy on the *going on super crazy saving all the bb pics* mode so ...yeah. :x thank you in advance (:

Big Bang, "If we want to, we'll do Trot"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

GD: "We went with hiphop first, then disco-style second. If we suddenly feel like doing Trot one day, we might even do a Trot song."

:w00t: please do. : D used to hate trot when i was a little kid because i didn't enjoy watching old grandpas singing "boring" songs on the tv =______= that was my little kid POV, but now i appreciate, respect, and enjoy listening to trot : D and i know big bang can make it appeal to the younger audience so i hope they do so someday ^^ btw thanks for the article as well as the latest one (wow from baek ji young (love her : D)!!!?!? and that message board thing...it made me so proud of them. haha just like i was proud of YB when sung si kyung acknowledged him ^^)

Yep it's the new hair people, but this one doesn't seem too mandrake-ish? xD honestly, after watching the last 3 perfs for the 98751837 times, i start to like it... well...maybe not like...but not ROFL whenever i see it :P ok it's cute xD

not pointing out you in particular, but a lot of people have been saying "mandrake" (Which reminds me of HP;;;) anyway, the correct name is MANDARK. yeah, lol i'm a dork :x but am i the only person that thinks seungri's hair doesn't look like mandark's? i just call it his adorable mushroom-head hairstyle :phew:

barefootboulevard

i understand what you're trying to say ^^ hopefully, the others will get a chance to show off their talents more (: maybe he's the one that has the most knowledge about composing and writing lyrics? maybe the others want to do it as well, but they're still in the learning process. you never know (:

well, actually i'm not EXTREMELY pleased with the 2nd mini album, and i'm not terribly disappointed either. i just like it. but i did wish to hear more of the others :/....although you know there was a song that mainly focused on seungri, daesung, & YB singing ^^''....but even though GD is my favorite guy of all time in BB, i can feel ya ;D although i'm really proud of what he's doing right now at the same time ^^

Guest nizzkimin91

oh tam! thanks for the gifs! i lovelovelove gd's arm motion thing. hoho.

barefootboulevard; But I Love You is gd's solo. that's why you don't hear anyone else.

EDIT;; xfuturesmtraineex pointed this out already ((:

melody; those two articles you posted made me smile as i read them! great achievement by the boys! heehaw! ((:

Wait. Im so confused. I watched the Music Video two times [Farewell] and I kind of dont understand what happened. May someone give me a plot sypnosis or something. Was that guy in college who was checking out that girl actually the guy in the club disguise or something. Sorry, just wondering and Im too lazy to go back the pages to find out.

barefootboulevard, I understand you. But I'm sure the others will get to contribute as well one day. Maybe because Lie was such a success and it was actually GD's composition, they thought the next mini-album would be as huge and let him expose his talent once more. That's my point of view, though :)

I'm not complaining though. As long as long he makes good music, that's all that matters. I know the other members are proud of their leader, too.

TOP hobby is to compose as well, right ? I guess for the next album ... ?

Guest josephineeee

okay ~ im trying to accept his mushroom hairstyle now .. *sigh*

maybe it does look cute on him .. just dont flatten it can alrdy ..

i still love him despite the mushroom head ..

1196082776_ny8.jpg

1196082921_gu2.jpg

here's for all the taeyang fans !!

i love seeing his smile .. ^^

Unsstitled-2copy.jpg

top in nothing is impossible variety show .. so brave huh ? hehehe

1196083180_MBC.jpg

DO NOT HOTLINK !

credits to on pic + orange@popcornfor2 + S + je-bi.lil.to

thanks melody for the translation .. ^^

im so proud of the boys .. gettin more and more recognition from singers like baekjiyoung ( she's really a gd singer )

thanks everyone for the pictures even though it's old ones ... cos it bring back memories ^^

*edited*

and i see alot of users roaming bb thread ..

54 users .. woahhhh ^^ COME AND POST !!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

Wait. Im so confused. I watched the Music Video two times [Farewell] and I kind of dont understand what happened. May someone give me a plot sypnosis or something. Was that guy in college who was checking out that girl actually the guy in the club disguise or something. Sorry, just wondering and Im too lazy to go back the pages to find out.
Yeah, Lee Dong Gun (the nerdy guy in the beginning) is the same cool guy she was with at the Club. That's why in the end, the nerdy Donggun puts his finger up and it flashes back to the cool Donggun putting his finger up at the club the same way, to show it was the same person :) lol did that clear it up a little?

Basically, I guess Donggun likes her, and like as you can see, Big Bang is around the club checking Donggun and the girl and and making these "SCORE!" faces rofl (i just realized that when I re-watched it because everything went by so fast @_@ and it was all dark too rofl). but yeah, and then it shows the part where Big Bang dresses up the nerdy guy to make him look cool. Also that's why it showed the one part in the mv where nerdy Donggun took off his school glasses and then put on the cool shades.. haha, does it clear it up for you better now? lol ^_^

Thanks EVERYONE for all the updates <3

and thank you melody for the articles!! <333 I'm so glad to hear that from Baek Jiyoung ahh~

O"Even while dancing a difficult dance, their singing wasn't affected. I want to praise Big Bang for their singing"
That's exactly what I mean! BIG BANG IS SO TALENTED, they're hella amazing. I mean, they never lip sync and all, Their live performances are so great! Their dances ARE difficult and it's a lot, I mean like theREAL concert, DAMN.. how did they go through all that right!? No matter how tired they are from dancing, while they hop around the stage and everything, their voice is just as amazing as when you listen to their songs on the cd. I love you Big Bang *major spiritual glompage for all* :3

I was re-watching the MV, to cap parts I want to gif... and man LOL I just realized Seungri drank the wine or whatever and went blegh lol XD man I just LOVE the way they bounce in that MV <3 :wub: GD'S FACIAL EXPRESSIONS + SMIRKS + SMILES ARE A KILLER *___*

anyways I'll be back with some gifs this weekend! ;DD

haha Josephine, I think his kid-cut is adorable :lol: I mean, He pulled it off well!! XDDD haha I love Victory <3

c0020786_47485c993de97.jpg

c0020786_47485ca9c9c88.jpg

Credits BB-flow + SOUL'd to:GD for uploading, NO HOTLINKING!!

MMHMM.seems like BIGBANG's new MV was a HUGE SUCCESS! but im surpriesd that we didnt know when it was going to be releaseed. wow.

thanks MELODY FOR THE TRANSLATIOSN! awwww im happy to hear that baek... something sorry i dont know his name likes bIGBANG and i can tellt hat when BB found out, they were prolly spazzing out as weelll. ahha<3 im happy for theeem and yessss bigbang is so recognized nowadays it makes me KNOW that they will make it in the US.

TAM! theee gifs are just adoraaaable! loves it alll. haha

sooyung! WOOOW those bby picture sof GD is so cute! aww he was a modeeel ALREAYD and shizz? haha SWEET no wonder hes got fasion statement and what not.

JOESPHINEE! haha i love YB's smile as well<3 thanks for sharing that!

Guest bitter SOOweet

tam

THANKS for sharing those gif's

those were simply amazingly hott

i saved every single one of them haha

i can't choose a fave

they're all so lovely

barefootboulevard

i was totally thinking the same thing

i mean i don't mind that fact that it's GD centered. he's the leader. he wrote them. he's amazing.

hopefully in the future, it'll balance out.

but everone has their solo songs

like in their first minialbum, always, top had his solo

this one has GD's a solo (But I love you)

and in the other songs u do hear top and others

it's just GD dominated

and i mean taeyang's coming out with his own solo album too sooooooooo

ierno what i'm getting at LOL

i kinda lost my train of thought inbetween lol so let me stop now haha

I LOVE THE LAST FAREWELL MV..!!

THEY DID A AMAZING JOB, THE BOYS ARE HOT<3

at first when i saw the trailer, i thought it was going to be all this upbeat club things..

but i really like how they broke the mv out with the two characters thing.

soo they are basically conscience like in "lies"

i liked it better than the song alone..??

i dunno, i just don't really like full upbeat club songs.

but the boys distracted me from that. XD

OMO OMO OMO, TOP HAIR..!! its growing back, sooo hot..!! ahh im bouncing in air, lol.

his rapping part was like sooo awesome, his eyes, it melted me.

but the hand thing in the classroom was wierd, but everything he do is hot or cute. XDDD

DS, ohh i love his little solo,

i always liked his voice, soo nice and soulful.

GD, so cute..!! beginning was awesome.

TY, i like his voice too, he look so fly. and i rarely ever say that word. lol

SR, ahhh cutie-pie, the ending with the drink, lOL adorable..!!

LOL you know i love Big Bang Mvs, in all seriousness though. There's such a high level of creativity and originality in their MVs. Like i remember watching "Dirty Cash", and going, wow, this is really visually pleasuring and same with "La La La", and all their mvs. And then you have stuff like "Last Farewell" and "Lies" that tell a story but still you get bits of comedy from the guys during it. BB is an amazingly talented group, i wouldn't be surprised if they came up with the concepts for the MVs either.

anyways .. so does anyone still mind uping that zip. for me :) thanks.

Guest kewlnbubbly

barefootboulevard--- i share some of your sentiments but i truly feel that taeyang, daesung, seungri n TOP will be given ample opportunities to hone their song writing skills as well as singing on their songs...at the rate they're going, it might be sooner rather than later :)

thanks again for all the pics guys! i loved the spot jiyong pics hahaha! cute!

Archived