{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last farewell vid.

can someone explain it?

does the character that lee dong gun play have two personas? a cool one and a nerdy one? and the girl only likes the "cool one" and ignores him? so he says goodbye? But why does he look so shock to see his pic? and to see her at school? (or is he puzzled that she doesn't recognize him or he's startled to find her at his school?)

hm i hope they won't sing trot, but if they can sing trot that sounds like big bang it might be cool... thx melodygreenleaf for the translations

they're more techno now.. I do sort of miss their hiphop style, but they're still addictive

Guest the7REAL.

And oh yea, thanks you guys for the translations of the Q&A's...Tae Yang is such a cutie for always carrying vocab cards to learn English. I love how he's so determined and everything. His Japanese is already good. Gahh he's such a hard worker <3

^Yes! How adorable is it that he always has his bible and english vocab cards in his backpack?! *o* It just adds on the the many things I admire about him already.^^ And yeah, YB's japanese is really good already, I think he studied the language part of their training more than GD, because...I even think I know more Chinese than GD. lmao.

If I'm not wrong, there are "Big Bang is Great" promo posters on the lockers towards the end XD

I loved the MV~ The storyline is so cute! But I agree with squallie - it was way too fast. Most of the time I was just trying to find Big Bang in the crowd.

Thanks Jerilyn~ (I hope I got this right...) I'm amazed at how quickly you can get things onto youtube.-

Big Bang, "If we want to, we'll do Trot"

Translated by melodygreenleaf. Credit if taking!

^Haha, yeah you got my name right. XD I dunno, I just start flailing about trying to get others to watch with me, so I put it up..lol. And the MV was just...for a lack of better words..on CRACK. lol. I think everyone has to watch more than 5 times to catch all the little details..haha. I noticed the promo posters too. XD And when the girl was trying to be all sexy dance-like on the road, and then LDG ditches her...LOL..WTF?!...it was funny but it was like mean and embarrassing for her..hahaha

Thanks for the article translation Melody, it was an interesting read. I love getting those kind of insights into what Big Bang are thinking. I love their strong 'if we want to' --attitude. It's nice to see that they aren't afraid to try out anything, because they can mosdef do anything they put their minds to and make it more than good. Trot songs? Sure why not. lol. If Big Bang turn out to be a genre-busting group, they can cover all the bases on the genres I already listen to..lol. Then, in the end, Big Bang's music is all you need. XD jk jk. The fun is in not knowing what they'll come out with next though.^^ Never boring with Big Bang.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

OMG JUST WATCHED LAST FAREWELL <3

i completely did not expect the 2 personas thing. the beginning completely caught me off guard O_O

it reminded me of 거짓말 (lies) how the big bang boys werent actually seen by the female character

overall, loved it <3

Guest amyyboo

omo!! The Last Farewell MV was off the hook.

I didn't expect it to be release so soon! But i was so happy when i saw it. I msut say, i'm very please. It would've been cool to see them dance in like their old MVs. Ad this one, i thought we didnt get to see much of teh boys. Each time we do, it was really short.

TOP looks really good! So happy that his hair is growing out. :lol: & i love how they have the blooper reels [ i think thats what it's call] at the end. It's so cute!

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/g...g/071125-13.jpg

^ omygoodness! so cute!

Guest xkenshinhimura7

does anyone know where i can download this music video because some people like it wen the song just starts they dont like the intro realyl but i like the entire thing but i wanted to do some people a favor and cut it soo does anyone know where i can download this music video please and thank you

YESS! i just watched the MV. thanks jerilyn for the yt link. i was kinda confused with the MV though. i wonder if LDG there was only daydreamin'/dreamin' about the him and the girl dancing on the club, or LDG was like that really on the vid. jus like weird&short said. does he have two diff personalities on the vid? uhh!

anyways, i just watched the 2 comeback performances of BB. i love them all! the colorful hoodies and YB's trick waa oohh so cute! haha. why is everything seeems sooo fast. the MV, the performances. why?? haha! maybe im just too hooked on the song. haha. it's an addicting song, really! GD, you're so amazing! thanks for the music!

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

OMG wasn't here for 2 days only and i missed out soo much! This thread grew for like 6, 7 pages! O.O

Oh wow thx for their new MV YT links! Watching it right now!

Thank you awesome VIPs for those great vids and pics! :lol:

**edit:

Just watched the MV! I Love it!! LOL but Lee Dong Gun looks so nerdy ahahaah but he still hot! omo i love TOP's hair! XDD I think it was funny when TOP just suddenly appeared in the car bside Dong Gun-ssi.. :blink:

THANKS FOR THE MV LINK

now i cant wait for HQ download

the mv is GOOD!!hahahhaa

it kindas remind me of koh jid mal in another way

sorry i dont really know how to explain but the guys were hot,seriously

love their outfit,and the black one when they first alighted from the limo are the ones for mkmf right

lol,love them

will need to watch another 50times today to catch every single scene

hahaha

and magnae's last part where he tried to taste the cocktail.hahaha,magnae will always be magnae.but he is so <3

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH LYN FOR THE YOUTUBE LINK!

Wait I'm gonna watch it a few more times and edit this post LOL.

LOL I didn't know I TOPPED a page!

The MV is so fast and it has this "Spot a Big Bang!" thing going on cos there's too many things going on XD I love ittttttt! And the scene where LDG ditched that girl when she was doing her sexy dance had me LOL-ing. I love the makeover scene, and the bench scene when they were doing this "OH DAMN!" expressions. I find maknae so cute there! He was really cute in the NG too!

HQ PLEASE SO WE CAN WATCH THE MV BETTER XD

WO! I didn't know Last Farewell music video was out! hahaha! thanks for the links kiko and Jerilyn! ah well. i'm gonna watch it. be back to edit :D

EDIT:

WOAAAH, the club scenes reminds me of Lies! haha, they all looked so fly~! no doubt! especially GD and Seungri *droooools* AND TOP! woaaah he looks just like before he was bold. yummyyy! Daesung was being all hot and also Taeyang being the DJ! lol at the girl who tried to seduce geeky LDG and ended up falling for him after the boys did a hella grrreaat makeover! it was cool of them to do that! hehe i loved it when they said yes in the beginning. they were so cuteeee! oh yeah, he left the girl on the streets! HAHAHA! when they were sitting on the bench, they all looked like, "oh yesss go for that girl!!!" then awww boohoo. oh myyyyy the NGs! hahahaha, seungri sipping the drink, that was cuteee :sweatingbullets: well i LOVEELOVELOVEDDDD the video! i'm looking forward to their next video. i hope it's sooon! *prayss harrrrd* :lol:

Guest hongalong

GAhh, I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now [btw its 12:33 AM] but I can't get my eyes off the MV. THANKS for the links btw. :D & I agree w/ Jas ..it does really remind me of Lies, the whole concept of the video w/ the boys as ghosts & the NGs.. it got a bit flashy, but overall it was pretty cutee .. esp the boys ^^.

Guest 1nn0xsmile

thanks Kiko & Jerilyn the LAst Farewell MVis so addicted , i watch it again and again

-they have Big Bang posters on the lockers in da school lol , i want those!!!!

-and how cute that SR tried to drink and he couldnt mouhahahah c'est drole et adorable

wahh i though i was wrong by the preview, but they do have a lil story (short one)

YB is cute saying YES with his peace!!! DAmn...TOP is hot, so cool when he meet LDG, they look like good buddies.. Hella hot, i cant help but TOP's eyes were the killer.

Guest Yuna N.

IT`S OUT ! <33

& like a speeding bullet the7REAL. uploaded it to youtube :o

Srsly that was hecka fast! Thanks <33 ^^

The MV, LOLS. Man everything was moving so fast, got a million things going on at once. But like for me it worked out because the song is fast-speed and I guess so does the scenes. In a way it keeps the audience psyched & eyes locked on the screen (and dang, it worked :P) I see the boys, and I see LDG & the girl`s chemistry. And HAHA it`s hillarious. The storyline is unique, lmfao. Lovelovelove the club scenes, it`s so dang hot. And our boys looks stylin` ;O The dressing room scene with our boys & LDG looked like it was a lot of fun filming. And the end blooper reel thing, haha that was funny too. Once again, a VERY VERY bigbangin` job by our boys <33

I wonder if there`ll be like.. a making of MV kind of thing :X BB & LDG, that`s an A+++++++++ right there baby <333

Lalala~ This made my night ^^ Thanks VIPs! :D

Guest Childlike Faith

THANK YOU, LYN!!! Good Lord, I haven't posted in a long time.

The new mini-album is just banging though.

I LOVE THE NEW LAST FAREWELL MV!!

The concept is so cool and LDG does such an awesome job.

In yo' face, MV girl. :D

Can't wait for Youngbae solo and Japan album. .___.

the7real: Wow, that was fast hmm? .... very very very fast? Haha, Thanks for the youtube link.

Okay I've watched the music video for a couple of time so just to catch with the boys. Too fast and my eyes are like twirling around and can't keep focusing on one thing, haha. The music video is sure going that fast like a bullet train haha, srsly:D I had to rewind back and forward to clearly see what's what. :lol: Overall performance was excellent; the dressing room, the benching scene, the ng/s; I L-I-K-E-E-E-E-E. Woaw, I like the way GD do the 'wink sort of the kind look' at the ng/s scene before Seungri goes "eweek, that's _____". Haha, cute ah :P And wait wait, I find TOP looked short when he is in the car with LDG :D Nah nah nah nah, are my eyes playing trick or really .... he looks that short when he sitting beside LDG? haha.

Guest kewlnbubbly

im so lost again... i had to backread at least 10 pages, but it's cool! thank you guys for posting pics, news, infos and whatnots of BIG BANG

melodygreenleaf, thanks for the translation on the articles.... jerilyn thanks for the youtube link of the Last Farewell MV... and for this *points below*

^Yes! How adorable is it that he always has his bible and english vocab cards in his backpack?! *o* It just adds on the the many things I admire about him already.^^

i'm so happy to read ur post about taeyang bringing his bible...it's very admirable indeed...it actually "answered" one of my personal issues so thanks abunch!

i've been wanting to take a "break" from all this Big Bang fever because i have so much work to do but i can't let go,hahaha... time management is key...anyway, guys thanks again for all the updates...i truly appreciate it :)

Guest okaylikegetaway

omgsh the mv! thank you the7REAL for the youtube link <3so freaking cute LOVING LDG and the girl. ahahaha im glad they casted him, otherwise im sure some fangirls (me included) would have blown their tops off if one of the members kissed her like that. oh gosh. im spazzing it was so cool, i only wish they didnt move the frames so much, my brain is confused lmao.

seung-ri at the end! most adorable thing ever. thats the same reaction i have to alcohol too lmao <33333

Archived