Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest ash_0621

Exactly, Agent SB001! I was expecting you to say that! and after registering, kindly send some copies of the “certificate” to all the big newspaper companies all over the world to announce to one and all, that Binnie and Sunna are OFFICIALLY and LEGALLY, no longer available. Send some copies first in UK (especially in Germany), also Australia & Japan (‘cause I remember Binnie frequented those places before and lately) --- to ‘distress’ any ‘damsel/s’ he could have had stashed away (hey, wait, I’m just taking a guess here) :huh: somewhere in the suburbs. Don’t forget to send a copy also, via express courier, to Sunna’s current (or is it EX now?) boyfriend, okay? He must be informed right away otherwise he’ll still be basking in fantasy land imagining himself and Sunna walking down that aisle. (Oh my, I’m really getting bad) :(

Yeah, I’m thinking what our Lady Pres can contribute to this plan. Since our country is not as well developed as South Korea, we couldn’t afford to send some air transpo and the like. Besides, with all the political and economic pressures She’s been suffering from- for several months now, it won’t be a good idea to bother Her with this non-related issue. Maybe I’ll just ask Her Press Sec to send, in Her behalf, some “Congratulatory Message” for the SunBin couple for the time being. ‘Cause, maybe later on (after giving Her a dose of MNIKSS potion), we can convince Her to declare the SunBin couple as “Best Couple of All Time” (just like Pacman’s “Hero of All Time”, right?). And as OUR gift, later on, we’ll be inviting Sunna and Binnie to come and celebrate their 1st anniversary in the Philippines, yeah, got that right! --- GUARANTEED ALL EXPENSES PAID --- but not by me, or you, but by Her Excellency, the Pres, no less, of course! Ha ha ha. We’ll just provide OUR presence, and yes, we can also eat with them, accompany them, take some photos, travel around, go shopping, you know . . . . . . . :P

But please, let’s not get any ideas of pairing off our Pres with the S. Korean PM (or is it Pres? not sure about this) for this mission. We don’t want to start any malicious notion of their relationship as Heads of States, (just like what I read before from some columns about a bit of controversy regarding Her friendship with THAT ONE in the Whitehouse). Why not involve the First Gent instead? I’m sure that when He gets the chance to sit in with the Pres during an afternoon tea in one of the great halls of the Malacañang Palace and watch a DVD copy of MNIKSS (which I’m about to send with an enclosed letter about our plan), who knows, in no time at all, maybe, one morning, I’ll just find Him there, standing by my doorstep all geared up for battle, err ----for our SunBin Mission. What do you think? Maybe He could help us with some ‘underground’ work to carry out the plan. And that Lady Senator, who got hooked up recently with the exiled Communists Leaders overseas, then afterwards held a meeting with some UN People :huh: , do you think she can help us also? Oh geeze, I think this is getting complicated, with all THESE people getting involved. Tsk, tsk.-------- Well, on the other hand, you can never tell when we are going to need them, right?

Oh, how silly of me to ever doubt Binnie’s capabilities? Sorry for that. Of course, he is strong and able! :)

"Whoah, whoah, whoah!!," Binnie's reply with both hands up gestures. I think our SunBin is getting all the world's attention. Let's have a low profile and leave politics to politicians. Take for example Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's relationship, so seclusive and exclusive. I don't want them ending up filing an annulment right after their marriage. Sure, therie is no divorce here but we still have annulment, remember? Don't worry I will send photocopies of their certificate to whom it may concern, especially Sun-ah unnie's boyfriend (I hope he's an ex.. crossedfingers..). :blush:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

jc freakz, so, you’re in now, I thought you’ll just ‘laugh out loud’ in the dark . As Agent SB003, would you be willing to take charge of the supplies? Do you know what to get for Binnie? Like the VITAMINS? OF ALL SORTS and COLORS (what? the blue ones? no, at his age he won’t be needing those) And for Sunna, for the first month or so (depends on the outcome of their performance), she would still need those ‘monthly’ female things. Also, kindly add some lotions and creams to protect and take care of that flawless skin of hers, she could even share some to Binnie. Make up? Sunna is naturally beautiful, so, no need for any make up supplies at all.

Although they will be living in such a natural environment, the supplies need not be primitive, but not too modern also, just the right items to make them ‘comfortable and safe’. Kindly give more suggestions on these. For the food, other than the noodles, I don’t have any idea at all (better ask our Korean friends to help you out. Any Korean volunteers out there? What’s taking you…? ) Of course, they can find natural food in that island, but expect that they’ll be asking for something else. And you need not worry about the funds to buy all the supplies for one year, I got someone who volunteered to shell out a substantial amount for that (in US$, that is!), someone who’s also (obviously), a SunBin avid fan.

Of course, the state of the art multi-media gadgets, we’ll need those! Oh my, these things are gonna cost! The surveillance equipment is already taken cared of by Agent SB002 but still, we need more. Okay, don’t panic, I’ll ask some people, but if you have connections better ask them also. What about renting, or buy second hand items, what do you think?

I'm sorry. I know I feel bad by laughing out loud ><" but anyway.. I'm more than welcome to provide all the SUPPLIES for our dear Suna & Binnie :lol:

Oh, that's great. Someone is going to take care all the expenses. I'm not quite sure about the common foods rather than noodles. Some snacks and crackers maybe? We need those multi-media gadgets for sure! We wouldn't want to miss their daily life of course :P. I'll try to ask my friends if they'd give me a better deal about the costs. And I think we need to buy a brand new items. No renting or buying second hand. I know it may cost so much more but we don't want to disappoint our Suna & Binnie. We must served them with our best efforts! :lol:

Guest yufeifei

Ahem..Agent SB002 reporting to headquarters...

After a few days of negotiations with the US Millitary, I have managed to secure the best mode of transportation to bring our Sunbin to their nesting haven. It's none other than the HyperSoar, which is a B-52 sized hypersonic bomber/recon aircraft. It is a heavily guarded military secret and only I, Agent SB0002 have access to it. It has the capability to take off from anywhere in the world, being under the radar, with a speed of Mach 10 and invisible to the naked eye, this would be the best way to transport Binnie and Suna out of Seoul.

Will report on other surveillance and security measures as I hear more from our other agents.

:ph34r: <---- OUT!

Guest MiGkYo

^ omo~

i can't believe the picture....

BUT u can assemble the lips from the past to now...

u can teLL it's da same lip! hehehe...

this picture is STUNNING! :vicx:

thou i stiLL like her... she is so farni in MNIKSS! kekeke~ <333~ :rolleyes:

she has a sexy body... and gotta give credit to her coz she gained weight for da drama! hehe~

she doesn't look like her age either~ :lol:

Guest henrich02

Attention: Agents SB001, SB002, SB003

RE: SunBin Paradise Getaway (continued)

Subject: Letter from “alleged” Sunna and Binnie’s Moms

(The following are translated texts of an e-mail sent to me by the ‘supposed’ or ‘alleged’ moms of Sunna and Binnie. Some text or words have been omitted/modified to maintain the decency of this forum. Here it goes:)

July 13,2006

To Whom It May Concern:

You may not be aware but we got word about this ‘kidnapping plan’ of yours of our beloved Sunna and Binnie, and as parents, this is what we have to say:

What the ‘he_ _” took you so long?!!! Have you got any idea what troubles we’ve gone thru just to meet secretly and go to this church every f_ _ kin’ day to pray hard, on bended knees, that Sunna and Binnie finally be together? If you’ve thought about this earlier on, we wouldn’t have gone thru all these difficulties. Come rain or sunshine we never falter to go to church every day and pray to our dear SOMEONE in the heavens above to make a miracle and hurry up these two to fall in love with each other. Mrs. Kim and I are already getting old and tired, and we don’t how much longer must we wait ‘till we hold in our arms our grandchild/grandchildren by Binnie and Sunna.

Having said those, we would like to inform you that you have our full cooperation and support for this plan and one more thing: PLEASE MAKE A MOVE IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE SURE THIS PLAN WILL BE FRUITFUL!

P.S. We have some reservations though about that “3rd condition”, better make that optional-- meaning not mandatory, and that’s an ORDER! ‘get it? One more thing, we would like to take charge of the Special Screening Committee, to screen(of course) and to edit (any objections?) ALL (and we mean ALL!) photos, videos, audios that will ever be produced during this SunBin mission, OKAY?

Signed ‘with love’:

“alleged” sunna’s mom

and

“alleged” binnie’s mom

(There you go folks, we just got ourselves two more (special)volunteers for this ‘mission’, although I’m not really sure this letter came from the ‘real persons’ who said they were, just the same it’s worth pondering for consideration, although I think we’ll just have to wait for proofs, what do ya all think?)

(And thanks to your recent responses, will get back to them later)

Guest sApphIReGurL

After watching the video where Daniel said he'd like to work with Suna and told her to call him, I was inspired. LOL! this is in chinese (coz i posted in onlysuna 1st), so i'm gonna translate the words.

daniel16cg.jpg

One day, handsome hunk Daniel told the reporters......

daniel5pm.jpg

daniel24ir.jpg

Later, Suna heard what he said......

daniel43at.jpg

daniel96xu.jpg

Binnie, who was surfing the net at home......

img_2924165_782_31145458832.jpg

daniel101oz.jpg

Felt really happy when he first saw Suna's news. Who knows......

daniel21rr.jpg

(MBC News Kim Suna and Daniel Henney worked together in a fashion show)

daniel34fl.jpg

What?! The "foreigner" jumped queue?!

hyunbindanielhenney0da.jpg

I treated him like my brother! Can't believe this!

daniel59qd.jpg

Sigh ~ What am I gonna do now??

daniel66ce.jpg

Hit him with the baseball bat so that he wouldn't look handsome anymore??

daniel81hg.jpg

Or throw a tantrum in front of Suna??

hyunbintantrum2xb.gif

daniel129kp.jpg

No, those wouldn't work. Too childish......

To finishing reading the whole story:

http://sunbin4ever.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=1266#1266

Guest Greentea

hi, what does kim sun ah doing now? any movies or series? :)

Suna is resting and preparing for her new movie which will be start film in Aug/Sep ;)

1152971049_1.jpg

1152971049_2.JPG

1152971206_2.jpg

credit:dc samsoon

Guest theLEGEND

Suna is resting and preparing for her new movie which will be start film in Aug/Sep ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsamsoon/7f/1152971049_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsamsoon/7f/1152971049_2.JPG%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsamsoon/f0/1152971206_2.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit:dc samsoon

By the time she's back in Aug/Sept.. we'll see her sexy figure back again :w00t:

Guest henrich02

A few posts back, it was LJK's appearance on stage with KSA that caught our attention, now here comes Daniel saying 'he wants to work with KSA'(by the way when was this sapphiregurl?). Wow, two goodlooking guys hinting their interests for KSA. Take note HB, competition is building up. :)

But Daniel, why ask a girl to call a guy? Call Sun Ah, yourself! :angry:

Guest sApphIReGurL

A few posts back, it was LJK's appearance on stage with KSA that caught our attention, now here comes Daniel saying 'he wants to work with KSA'(by the way when was this sapphiregurl?). Wow, two goodlooking guys hinting their interests for KSA. Take note HB, competition is building up. :)

But Daniel, why ask a girl to call a guy? Call Sun Ah, yourself! :angry:

he said that 2 days ago. hehe.......watch the clip here:

http://sunbin4ever.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=170

Guest s3rene

It's really cool that Daniel Henney wants to work with Sun Ah unnie. I really hope she considers his sincere interest and do a series in the future.

Guest henrich02

Attention: SB002 a.k.a. yufeifei

RE: SunBin Paradise Getaway a.k.a. The 'Kidnapping' of Sunna and Binnie, a.k.a. SunBin Mission (continued)

Current Topic: ‘in response to your latest post(Jul 13) about this K plan’

Welcome back Agent SB002! So, you’ve already met with some of the US military personnel, but why the HyperSoar, B-52 sized hypersonic bomber/recon (and invisible to the naked eye) aircraft? Did I read that right, a ‘bomber’ aircraft? :o Why? We’re only going to transport these TWO harmless, hardworking, ‘sexy, talented, good looking and really gorgeous’ INDIVIDUALS out of Seoul, so, why use a bomber-invisible to the eye aircra. . . .wait. . . . you don’t say. . . . Don’t say that ‘simultaneously’, you have some plans of ‘RETALIATING’ on NoKor because of ‘THAT’ testing they’ve recently launched and dropped somewhere in the Japan Seas?!!! Oh my, you’re making me nervous now! Let me tell you this, Agent SB002,--first things first-- please? If you have other business with the US militarty, better---let it wait for a while until---we’re done with our ‘SunBin Mission’, OKAY?. . . . .anyway, NoKor isn’t going anywhere, so, later on, you can go ahead and ‘bomb’ it all you want!. . . . (ha ha ha, JUST KIDDING, NoKor!). :D:vicx::ph34r:

By the way, have you already gotten in touch with the Heads of the SoKor Army and Police regarding our plan? If not, I think I’ve just spotted them in one of those ‘karaoke joints’ in the northern side of town and it seems that they are really having some ‘weekend’ fun (and drinks) out there, so, please, better catch up with them before they -- pass out, okay?. . . . but don’t -- pass out yourself, okee? (hic’) :blink:

Also, before you go, :unsure: uh. . . .ehem. . . .uh. . . .did you happen to bring us some ‘stuffs’ from the US, like the --- m&m’s, choc bars, potato chips, . . . . . ., you know, anything that we could munch on and keep us ‘up and about’ during those late night ‘SunBin Mission’ discussions? And, Agent SB002, I . . . . . . huh? ( I’m not yet finished. . . .you left already?) :huh:

. . . . . . . . (to be continued)

Guest bigong mama

Suddenly soo many of these SB zero thingy until I'm lost! Wonder what have I missed unless I have to read those past posted messages...then I would feel I'm home with SunAh.

Archived