Kim Sun Ah 김선아

Guest *alodia*

Guest theLEGEND

Just wanna share some of Kim Sun Ah's sexy gorgeous photos *the first 2 pictures really caught my breath.. I wonder what Binnie will say about those :P*

749_157756_suna1.jpg

00583687_2.jpg

CIMG0061.jpg

pic_kim_sun_ah_86.jpg

49502631435195177443b0a77de35c.jpg

kimsunahn2o_1412_348936_1.jpg

normal_zzksa46.jpg

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sApphIReGurL

^^ Omo SapphIReGurL, am a really conservative gal ( and I think so is SunA) so what happened to the wedding prior to moving in and__ and then___? :lol: :blush:

PUAHAHA! just kidding....being naughty.......hehe.......

don't take it seriously....LOL!

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

^^ Omo SapphIReGurL, am a really conservative gal ( and I think so is SunA) so what happened to the wedding prior to moving in and__ and then___? :lol: :blush:

Greentea-sshi, thanks for the wallies! Very pretty indeed! To quote Bi- "She seems like a really good noona!"

that's wat human should do... :vicx::sweatingbullets:

she's just so naturally sexy and so classy too...it's her great looks and personality together! my favourite korean actress.

Guest theLEGEND

^^^jz freaks...thanks for the pics!

SUNA is sizzling hot!>...love her long legs the most!

no problem cjgp016 :)

Guest vanalla

She's soooooo cool!>_<! I love her! Shes a great actress and funny too!hahaahah... I loved her in Kim Sam Soon!^O^

Guest jisung

PUAHAHA! just kidding....being naughty.......hehe.......

don't take it seriously....LOL!

But I am taking it seriously, that's why I want a wedding (though these days apparently, that is no guarantee for people to stay together forever!). :phew::lol:

Guest Greentea

1 July Screen Quota Protest Pics :) I hope the person stands beside suna is bin :tears:

18fp.jpg

23hx1.jpg

37bm.jpg

47ea.jpg

54vg.jpg

source: samgal/newsen/mydaily

Guest jisung

Thanks Greentea-sshi, was looking for this thread, thought it got buried in the rubble, but here u are providing us with the latest pics of our heroine (although canot view the pics as yet). So she was there at the screen quota protest, was she? I don't think I even read her name in the list of would-be participants prior to the protest itself, but it looks to be an issue she's passionate about. Well, I guess it should since it concerns her industry, but was she with anybody at the protest? Anybody being u-know-who (ie. he-who-does-not-have-to-be-named)? :lol: :blush:

Whoo, I see the pics now! :w00t: But no Bin in sight, how come? :tears:

I see a new favorite though, Lee Jun Ki! :phew:

Guest sApphIReGurL

1 July Screen Quota Protest Pics :) I hope the person stands beside suna is bin :tears:

2006070121310979708hk.jpg

source: samgal/newsen/mydaily

but still......she's NOT wearing the ring AGAIN! good sign!

Whoo, I see the pics now! :w00t: But no Bin in sight, how come? :tears:

only sidusHQ's artistes were on stage. Binnie is here:

200607011353289765619qa.jpg

Guest jisung

only sidusHQ's artistes were on stage. Binnie is here:

Omo, thanks sApphIReGurL! I thought his non-appearance on stage sounded the death knell on SunBin sparks, but obviously I thought wrong. Just makes me happy to see them involved in some cause they believe in, doesn't matter whether they got together after the event or not (u know am just trying to protect myself from disappointment and heartbreak, don't u? I don't really mean what I just wrote. :lol: ). :P

Guest sApphIReGurL

Omo, thanks sApphIReGurL! I thought his non-appearance on stage sounded the death knell on SunBin sparks, but obviously I thought wrong. Just makes me happy to see them involved in some cause they believe in, doesn't matter whether they got together after the event or not (u know am just trying to protect myself from disappointment and heartbreak, don't u? I don't really mean what I just wrote. :lol: ). :P

yeah......i know what u mean........

they got together after the event! they really did! ( :sweatingbullets: seriously, i think the whole SunBin thing has finally affected my brain. i better take some medicine.)

Guest jisung

More pics from screen quote protest

kp1_2060701w5186.jpg

credit:naver.co.kr

Waaah, SunA seems like a real good noona! Looked good there beside Lee Jun Ki. Wouldn't hurt if they'd work together in the future. Something along the lines of MNIKSS? Mmmm, nah, don't think so! :P

Thanks again, Greentea-sshi! U are one hardworking gal. I'd ask Bin to blow u a kiss if I could! :lol:

yeah......i know what u mean........

they got together after the event! they really did! ( :sweatingbullets: seriously, i think the whole SunBin thing has finally affected my brain. i better take some medicine.)

Omo, what medication are u on? I think I need some too! :lol: Kinda makes me feel small obsessing about SunBin when all these artists gathered together for a really serious issue that they have a stake on, and all that's on my mind is a glimpse of the pair. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Greentea

Waaah, SunA seems like a real good noona! Looked good there beside Lee Jun Ki. Wouldn't hurt if they'd work together in the future. Something along the lines of MNIKSS? Mmmm, nah, don't think so! :P

Thanks again, Greentea-sshi! U are one hardworking gal. I'd ask Bin to blow u a kiss if I could! :lol:

jisung sshi, Bin's kiss is reserve for suna :lol: But i will ask lji to blow u a kiss or hug if i could :lol::lol:

Guest sApphIReGurL

Omo, what medication are u on? I think I need some too! :lol: Kinda makes me feel small obsessing about SunBin when all these artists gathered together for a really serious issue that they have a stake on, and all that's on my mind is a glimpse of the pair. :sweatingbullets:

seems like my medicine is NOT working.......bcoz i did something crazy again:

ps131so.jpg

OMO! they were on stage together!!! (someone please call an ambulance)

Guest jisung

jisung sshi, Bin's kiss is reserve for suna :lol:

Oohh, that's mighty generous of u, my dear Greentea-sshi! Although Bin's kisses might only be meant for one gal, I think u deserve one from him nonetheless! ;)Here's one from me- muah! :blush:

But i will ask lji to blow u a kiss or hug if i could :lol::lol:

Whee, this I shall welcome! Might blow him back a kiss, a hug, or both! :w00t:

seems like my medicine is NOT working.......bcoz i did something crazy again:

ps131so.jpg

OMO! they were on stage together!!! (someone please call an ambulance)

This for real?! :w00t::sweatingbullets:

Archived