50 shades

Guest Krrypton

Guest Krrypton

Has anyone here read Fifty Shades Of Grey? I have read the first book and am planning to read the second(Fifty Shades Darker). So did you guys like it? I quite liked the story line and the bond between the two protagonists, Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. So tell me what you thought! And oh! If there is another Fifty Shades thread, I apologise and request you to provide a link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Yelrihs36

Haha well I remember reading the first one and having a lot of complaints... and yet I went on to read not only the second instalment but also the third OTLI must admit that Anastasia annoyed me a lot at times, but the plot line was intriguing. I also liked Christian as a character and Taylor too. It might not be for everyone's tastes but I didn't find the books that bad :) They were definitely pleasant enough for me to read during my leisure time

• 1 year later...

Archived