[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Yeah, Wookie definitely not happy with any rumor about him unless it's with Da Hae. So far only with her he could play 'dumb' and pretend they were just friends! With others he tried with all of his might to defend himself and confirm that there was nothing. You can tell the relationship with Da Hae must be special. He didn't want people to throw away the idea that they could be lovers, but at the same time he reassured them that there was nothing but 'intimate friendship' between them. Sounds a lot like his last revelation at the FM.

Happy DH has updated Twitter. Too bad she only commented about a movie and did not post a pic of herself. I think she caters to her weibo fans more than her Twitter fans, but she has Twitter fans as well so I hope she won't forget us who can't get a weibo account to follow her.

Guest ManolitaA

About @purplebass insight regarding Wookie's reaction to whatever rumors about his relationship...well, of course it is but to show that only Dahae is his one and only love..with Dahae he is very comfortable... :\"> :\"> to maintain their good and deep relationship ke ke ke.... :P :\"> :-* :-*  still Donghae fighting and Donghae is for REAL.... [-O< [-O<

Guest tinsky73

Well, I think the reason why wookie was sorta protesting white day is because he has to do it this time for his girl. Most guys w/o gf will have no reaction. His protestation is cute though. It's like he wants to project that the act of preparing chocolates & gifts for his girl is such a bother but deep inside he's really enjoying doing anything that will make his girl happy... ;)

@tinsky73, another factor why he's not happy doing it- I think he's old enough to do such White Day thingy.  He has to do it and mingle with youngster a lot, is all for marketing purposes. Deep inside, I believe he just want to be grown mature man for his future wife. 

B_2_2jfWYAAtqut.jpg

Our couple upcoming Events in china, feels so good just knowing them at the same country even 1000 miles apart.10000% sure they will contacting each other a lot asking, -e.g how's is your event, etc etc, where can we meet secretly, Gobi desert?

673072899e510fb3f90f21ffdd33c895d0430c45

70119e26jw1eq2tnswuzoj20hs0dc0uz.jpg

as per AQ, input in Dahae's thread, her chinese teacher gives us some hope for Dahae upcoming event.

http://forums.soompi.com/En/discussion/2824/lee-da-hae-%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%A4%ED%95%B4/p1326

Her teacher went to Jeju for Tangerine picking-remembering MY Girl days.

quoting from AQ's input

http://weibo.com/1465015077/C8bEmzdTo?type=comment#_rnd1426139881092

每次来济州岛摘橘子我就会想到李小多同学在“我的女孩”中偷橘子的场面imageimage. 十年了 时间真快[笑cry]@李多海 (Every time I come, I will think of Jeju pick oranges Li many students steal oranges scenes in "My Girl" Ten years time really fast [laughs cry] @ Lee Da Hae)

回复 所有海带 。预计 大概 可能 也许 或者 这个星期 某多会更新。 [江南style][花心] (Reply All kelp. Or perhaps expected this week could probably some more updates. [Jiangnan style] [Fa])

Guest lovincolor

In the picture of wookie next to himself .can anyone see who is taking the picture. You can see the person's reflection in the window glass. It looks like a female to me . Just wondering if anyone knew or recognized the person.

In the picture of wookie next to himself .can anyone see who is taking the picture. You can see the person's reflection in the window glass. It looks like a female to me . Just wondering if anyone knew or recognized the person.

You mean on the last pic @samzz posted? That was posted on weibo, it's a girl who saw the posters of LDW in China and just photographed it. That is not Wookie's weibo account.

Guest lovincolor

@purplebass thank you I see now lol I almost had a heart attack lol. Thanks again for putting my mind at ease :x

Randomly checked Mr Cupid tweet during HK -is he an actor? Whoever he's, soon we will find out.

July 15
오늘도 알찬 촬영이 이어지길 응원합니닷 ㅎ 연일 촬영으로 지치고 피곤할테지만 서로 윈윈하여 화기애애한 현장이되고 컨디션 관리도 잘 이어가길 응원합니닷 ㅎ 호텔킹 모네 홧팅!!!*^^*

Today, the road leading to cheer matches take photos everyday, t shooting each other, tired and tired, but the harmonious scene for win-win, and I am very well managed, DOT continued cheering on  hotel Monet king palpitation lighting!!! * ㅜ *

fruitful shoot today ^^ Heh yieojigil support hapnidat tired, tired with daily shooting a scene with Friendly & Harmonious tejiman a win-win condition managed well with each other and cheer hapnidat part in the way heh Hotel King Monet hwatting !!! * ^^ 
-----------
July 4
tired every day going to be overnight shooting in Mani's power would hope in difficult environments naesigil heh attend'm not losing too great smile today heh Hotel King is also expected spleen bonbang shooter and fighting with all handajyo thanks to the hard work! WINDH * ^ - ^ *

July 1
trailer was hoping would come out would connect to the website today, but heh'll handap nidat 24 hours, lack of overnight shooting this weekend's fun, thanks heh today is a day to smile himnaesigo samyo Monet hwatting Oh! * ^^ *

kM3k83H.jpg

our Chamo activities today

Wookie shooting RM

11008108_426279104208666_1856959998_n.jp

11005049_460572844107204_932599720_n.jpg

and Dahae visited don't know what kind of place, but the blogger was so happy meeting with her, called her goddess, and she got Dahae's autograph.

6U3fLfW.png

DA6vA54.png

http://blog.naver.com/chunzihye/220298392915

이다해 여신님이 보고계셔~^^ㅋTo sit with Lee Da Hae goddess watching blah ~ ^^

ㅋㅋ다해언니의 싸인을 받아왔어연~^^ ㅋㅋ devoted sister came under the sign of the year ^^ ~

다해언니가 본사로 촬영오신다는 소식에 살짜쿵 출동Saljjakung dispatched to shoot her sister coming to headquarters with all the news!

(퇴근 후라 다시 다시 회사행ㅋ!!) (Go home again, back to the company line Flower blah !!)

근데ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 여전히 몸매는 대한민국 탑이심ㅜㅠㅡㅜㅜㅜ 미모도 감히 숫자로 측정하기 힘듭니다ㅠㅠ But still ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜㅜㅜ body of the Republic of Korea Top eccentric beauty dare ㅜㅠ sul ㅜㅜㅜ difficult to measure the number ㅠㅠ

화면으로 보는 걸로ㅜㅜㅜ정말 판단할 수 없어요ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡ 강림 그 자체!!!!!! ㅜㅜㅜ geolro watching the screen I can not really judge ㅜㅜㅜㅜ sul Advent itself 

Dahae with unknown guy was spotted having dinner at one of cafe in Cheongnam. Sorry chinggus, that guy doesn't look like Wookie at all. She seems like doesn't care about the public, since the cafe is a bit crowded with people. If a date, i don't think she will eat at the crowded place like that, (or she doesn't care), or maybe with her friend from the state, bc I know during IRIS 2, there is one guy friend coming from the Sate and went to see her shooting. Few other guy friends also used to visit her in korea.

I don't think he is with a celebrity, bc the blogger only mentioned Dahae and she was surprised Dahae is so beautiful in real life. If celebrity of course she will mention it too.

The blogger put mosaic on Dahae's face -if she's really referring the girl in this pic as Dahae.

k9GGIj6.jpg

And then, our table right next to me, Lee Da Hae, but real.  too pretty ----what keeps ​  that ideals has been looking at it.I keep looking at is ... she saw her sparkly hudeoldeol!

(Mosaic processed horticultural woman who is not!

Not, for example, a woman with mosaic Dragons!!)

Like a woman look so pretty envious en

woman like I envy you looked so pretty Dahan origin. ] #Cheongdam, room is innings/Goshen - Blossol Daiiy, #, 

http://blossol.com/220298483885

I checked again on Dahae's visit and giving authograph, the translation did mention about cast, and shooting.  And at night another blogger talked abt meeting with Dahae at one of a cafe, and she's with a guy, so I don't know if there is any relation to it.

Whatever it's, as long as no confirmation from both parties, we still can live in our semi delulu land. My job is to report everything.

ahhh, I didn't realize Mr Cupid mention about eating at a restaurant today.

cherry4eva84 ^^ Have a good time fighting Galleria restaurants acquaintances said shared lunch together at a restaurant who laid introduction deogunyo not heh calls and letters only become more muscled jeonhadaga regards uh, heh spring approaches near normal department store sludge sharing !!! * ^^ *

Guest turquoiseblue

So that guy she's having dinner/lunch with is none other than Mr. Cupid?! hehehe

She can go out and dine with anyone. It doesn't always mean she's having a "romantic" date just because she's eating out with a guy. That guy can be a friend, a close friend, an acquaintance, someone who works in the industry or yes, Mr. Cupid, who knows? :) So hard to make a conclusion just because of one picture. Dahae probably went out with a bunch of different guy friends many times already...it's just that we don't know coz she was never photographed by a fan or nobody even bothered to take a picture of her. The place doesn't seem to look like a formal place for dating..very casual feel to me...like a place where you chillax with your friends on a friday night after work. The blogger also didn't mention anything sweet/romantic going on between the two...I remember when there was a story of donghae dating just before dahae's birthday last year..the person who saw them didn't even take a picture because maybe she doesn't want to disturb the couple?...that means there some lovey dovey going on there..hahaha

I know... I know if it's the other way around, like Wookie seen with another girl having dinner somewhere ...this thread will literally explode in minutes HAHAHA :)) everyone will have heart attacks and there will be total panic like its the end of the world hahaha... =))

If that guy really Dahae's bf. then who is Wookie's secret gf- I think Nana, PB or other actresses fans must be very happy-they have a chance, to build a ship.

So my theory of Chamo having "friend with benefit" or open relationship might be true then.

To me since I have used to see them with other partners before, Dahae's with her Chinese bf, OJH,- Wookie with KSA, Miss Kim, Nana, PB, so I think I'm ready for whatever outcome. Back to normal shipping cycle. hehehhe,

about having dinner with a guy alone before, what I know, she had it with Wilber in Shangai few yrs ago through baidu fans, and in Korea with OJH. He took her to dinner to calm her, because Dahae not happy, he choose LMJ as his ideal, instead of her. This is a first time with an unknown guy.

Btw few more days before China events, and May and July 2015 are approaching-no news is a good news, wait till next year.

I'm having a heart attack right now. Still not convince that his girlfriend right now is Nana because even though the girl is there, Wookie continue texting with his phone. And how about the Gwandon incident (ski) someone see Da hae there. It is just a coincidence? Friend with benefits? I dont think so  because Korean are very conservative people especially Wookie.

I must admit that I having doubt about Wookie's reaction on White Day so lonely his eyes and he just put the candy in an unorderly manner. Maybe because he is extremely lonely/jealous because Da Hae has a date with an unknown man.Maybe they have broken up.

As a fan of them. I will be happy what ever they do to their lives because it's their lives. But I'm going to happiest if they will end up in the near future.
:((

If they really broken up. There is a big chance that he is going to fell inlove with Nana. She is beautiful and sexy also. Oh no. Is our ship going to sink now. I pray not. Please please lets pray that everything will be clear as soon as possible.

I think meeting with the stranger is just a meeting for work. This person seems to be very old. Exactly what that Mr. Cupid mentioned that a friend introduced him to a restaurant near Galleri Department store at lunch. He said that the only contact by phone and letter is more difficult to discuss. Spring is coming and so to be able to discuss and resolve all in a good way. The previous day, mr. Cupid also mentioned the plan in the spring of Dahae, her is want to do something in this spring. So I think this meeting is to discuss the work of her forthcoming. And if you look at the actions of the man in the picture when he was told Dahae. It is true that he is discussing a work something.

I do not know about the private meeting her before, but I do not agree with the idea that she can date without paying attention to the surrounding or she is not interested in all. She went out several times to meet friends like So Yi, heechul, ... go eat with Wookie. I definitely have that. But never have the information of the bloggers and fans about the encounter between them. It is because they always choose the privacy, only to encounter intimate friends and dating. Unless, it is not in Seoul as Donghae was seen in a cafe in Gangwon late April last year. But this meeting took place at the right time of the dinner,  which was not a moment later as the celebrities do. in a restaurant that follow describe of bloggers, it has a lot of family there for dinner. Looking at the photo can also see that there are many people. And I'm sure the manager her was sitting nearby. If it's a romantic encounters are sure that bloggers will never be captured to face such Dahae. because if we can see this picture, of course, the paparazzi can see, and it will be big news in South Korea immediately. Because the press will never ignore a lucrative such information. There were shots access Dahae face, the girl also specify the address of the restaurant, the time they dine. All was enough for the journal to write about rumors release their posts. But in terms of a simple way, it is not a romantic encounter, so they have nothing to hide, and the press is ignoring it. And to me, it is coincidence that yesterday Wookie also busy recording for Rommate. And Dahae busy for her work. It is a very normal thing.

I think we need to be ready with something, even we know how close they were/are, many possibilities will come. Initially I hv a doubt to share it with all you guys, but I think it's not fair to you also, if I just keep it quiet. The same way when I put Wookie/Nana pic before. I treated them equally, for both fans too. 

Maybe I hv experience in shipping, so all this thing, yes affect me a bit, but not really taking me to a level of broken hearted. I still enjoy seeing them whenever they appeared on media/TV/net, etc. So far I can separate reality and my delulu-I think 9 yrs in following kdrama-teach me a lot of thing also. I'm sorry if I make the  first timer shipper broken hearted, but sometimes we need to prepare for something. I hv experienced it before, I know how it feels.

Back the pic of Dahae with that guy, there are many theories-up to us to judge it. Bottom point is I wish them happy with whom they want to be with. Like I said Dahae seems, she doesn't mind people watching her at that cafe-maybe she can counter back saying, he's just my friend, relative or maybe her brother. I still remember her guy friend from the State (if I'm not mistaken he's working at LA, and has connection with some Hollywood stars) mentioned it in his twitter, "I will come and see you", during IRIS 2 and at that time Dahae's already with her YF. He got similar physic like the guy in the pic. To me he looks like one of Dahae's friend who used to appear in her weibo or twitter before. Will put the pic later if I managed to find it.