[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Nothing to do on Sunday, so just want to rumble a bit.
Since Wookie started thinking about marriage and Dahae totally missing in Korean Ent-I just thinking about what Dahae said abt their friendship as "Deep Friendship" and Wookie's secret real gf. 
Now we hv an idea Wookie is in relationship,-on Dahae part, so far nothing bc no interview or media coverage abt her after In Style magazine and "really wants to date, plus wants a taller boyfriend's" MBC interview last August,. After that the only thing we know, she just shows us 'a future bride in making process' based on her weibo and twitter.
So the main question here, who is Wookie's secret real gf right now-for many of us, of course we will say Dahae bc we follow every steps of their "on the net news + PDA + evidences + their behavior + their history +common sense analysis and of course what we feel abt them.
To say his gf is not  Dahae, now back to:-  Dahae's Deep Friendship statement. This  statement actually one of the main evidence that they are real IMO because:
-the statement is actually very dangerous to her feeling or to Wookie if both not decided to go another level of their lives. Being a fan of so many years, I know Dahae is very sensitive and a bit jealous kind of girl. Oh Ji Ho accidentally said about jealousy part during Chuno time, same with Wookie, talking abt sensitive part in Dec 2013 interview.
-in another words it's not a smartest idea bc deep friendship means  in which you pass the “casual friends” line and delve deeper into a close bond, sharing many personal life details with each other.
-by revealing they have deep friendship, lower the chances to hv relationship with other man or woman., For example why would a girl agree to enter into a relationship with a guy who spends most of his evenings with another girl?
then why would they agree to be in deep friendship if they are going to marry someone else.
-what is their feeling when their spouses asking them to meet as friendship dinner.-what is their reaction when seeing his wife/her husband sitting, staring with deep love at each other.-from Dahae's twitter -in 10 years time let's meet again and let's fall in love-what is Dahae's hubby or Wookie's wifey reaction to it.
so far I cannot imagine Dahae and Wookie can be in that situation even they insist they are just in deep friendship. If Dahae just said close friend, all the above are possible, bc both are not emotionally attached to each other which we know totally not Chamo/Donghae.

the only thing that can rebuke or against what i feel abt their status,
-few months after HK, they are not so into each other anymore and decided as casual friends.If this is true, what I can say is, both have commitment issue/problem that they need to look at seriously bc both are not young anymore.-then both already close to someone else and willing to enter new relationship with their new partner.-sounds not logic, bc nine years deep friendship mean nothing, but just few months knowing other man/woman, Dahae/Wookie want to be in real relationship with that other person.-all this while, both just have "friend with benefit" kind of friendship.-with mutual agreement.
So now what can we do, just wait and see, esp next week if Dahae wants to reveal something during the Cosmetic interview.

Guest ManolitaA

@samzz good analysis my friend..and yes, hopefully, we can have more good news from them...and maybe some hints again, or actually I want the true news of them to be truely together...well, they are not getting any younger... so still praying and hoping for the best... [-O< :\"> :-*

Personally I don't believe the relationship between Wookie and Dahae is only " deep friendship".  As what you said @Samzz both of them should be at the age of marriage or dating, being so indistinct will just lowering their chances of meeting other people.  If Wookie already has a steady relationship with other girl, he would have clarified the rumors with Dahae long time ago.  But in fact both of them just want to let the rumors spreading in the air! 

What I see now is every time when Wookie says something, he will say that in both ways to try to cover with Dahae's relationship:

- in the radio show with his friend Jung Joon Ha , he knew he will be teased by the host so he said his real kiss was 2 years ago and then turned around told us what kind of lip gloss flavor he likes, and suggested the girl to have a moist lip to attract the boyfriend.  At the end he said he has dripped out too much of his personal favorite!

- in the radio show with Gok Ju, he said he didn't have any special person to spend his birthday with and then turned around asking Gok Ju to broadcast his famous song "Sugar".  The lyrics of begging his girlfriend's love fits his position at that time so so much!

- this time at the Japanese fan meeting, he said his dating status is "Secret" and turned around said better for his fans to think he is still single.  He is kind of trying to satisfy both Donghae's fans and his own's.

What I am worrying now is how come Dahae is so quite.  Does that Weibo rumor really bothering her so much?  Or she is preparing for her fan meeting too?

These two are driving us crazy!   B-)

I think we have every right to ask ourselves questions during this drought period of news, but I think the drought itself it's an answer. If we reason about it, after HK ended there were few if no mentions about our couple and their dating status. This sounds REALLY weird knowing their past rumors and their past together. Were the press and others uninterested about spreading rumors on DongHae, or was it another thing that made them refrain from spreading the rumors again? As I said many times, back during MG, both Wookie and Da Hae were just starting their careers and it was better for them to deny any relationship and whatnot, so that they could have the possibility to enhace their career to the "popular" level and not "shooting star" (people who made hit drama/movie then disappear forever). They didn't have enough $$$ to invest as a backbone to protect themselves either, and even if they had them, I think back then they preferred to use them for personal reasons or growing reasons - not to "buy" someone's silence. Right now the tables are turned and I believe they could do that. Not necessarily buy someone's silence, but make some private agreements like 'You know me and this person are a couple but don't reveal it until date X'. They could exchange the sources some exclusives - because we know news sites and above all gossip sites, live with those. I tend to be convinced about this, that they sort of agreed with agencies to keep the rumors silent and then gradually spread them when people don't expect them to. I think after MG the rumors started to spread when DongHae attended that fashion show together at the end of 2006. This time they could spread one year later but actually be about an engagement announcement? Marriage announcement? I see all this as a marketing strategy to protect the couple itself but as the same time reveal bit by bit what is the truth. That's why Da Hae has been so silent. She probably doesn't want to get in the bad light again even tho it is never her fault, people always seem to sacrifice her for the sake of news! I don't want to believe all this silence is for nothing. This is more like "the silence before the storm". During the radio shows and FM, like @emok said, Wookie has showed two sides of the same truth. He said a white lie (like 'I haven't had a kiss in two years') to protect the truth, but at the same time he sent a subtle message to us who get it because we are fans of the both of them. It was also a message to his lover who was probably tuned in during the radio shows, and to whom he surely dedicated the songs. A way to reassure their fans but also reassure his lover - you know I had to lie for our sakes, I love you.

This is a first time in following Dahae's career since MY Girl,  that she didn't appear in K-media more than 6 months except for CF and airport or weibo/twitter pic.
True, she's scandal magnet and one of the most hated Korean actresses by Korean women in Korea. Some actresses are hated bc their annoying or bad acting, Dahae is totally the opposite, they hated her bc who she is.
Before this, every time there is a scandal, only her and her family have to suffer, but now, I think she's considering other family too. She doesn't want to drag them to her career misery, so better be in low profile until the big day.
---------------
Wookie on the way back from FM-credit owner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnKMpj_Yv0U&t=133

@smazz OMG. one of the most hated Korean actress why X( no offense but Koreans are really harsh and overreacted society ,everything is a scandal , dating , breaking up etc.  being an entertainer there is a tough way of living .

BTW the video isn't working

Hi! the girls. I had an argument about the relationship between Dahae and Wookie to believe that they are in love is true. That is if you look at what Wookie did in HK and BTS, the interview, in vid ROM, wrapped in a party, their photos taken by fans on the set, it seems that up to 90% for certainty. For me, the hand image under the blankets and kiss him on the swing for Dahae is more than enough.Add to that the eyes when they look at each other, a lot of other things. They have been together for 6 months for this drama. And one What makes I can trust in their relationship almost 100%, which is what Wookie shown in ROM. The first is to loveline with PB, many people believe that it was stopped by the scandal of her, but I think it was chilly earlier by DW's attitude. Initially he made these interactions by him to be happy and want people more comfortable, but from EP4 he showed a completely indifference attitude. when the PD of ROM continuously wanted to create interactive. He did not seem to care about it, and then ep 5 Dahae be matched, though very short, but very valuable, I was just looking at the attitude of Nana without Seho because she is no more experience to deal with real situations, her reaction is priceless. While she seemed to immediately recognize the position of Dahae with Wookie. And since then, everything in ROM becoming more strained and bland. He expressed himself as brothers in the family with everyone. Especially for me, I think this time he admitted that he was in a relationship with fans is because one reason: it is the picture of him with the phone in the ROM is too much and dense . It is clear that he was messaging with someone that does not have to play the game, with one of the pictures in the photo of HK BTS, that is gaming or surfing the web. I am sure that all those who monitor the program, parents, his sister, fans have seen it, in DC even mention this issue. And obviously he knows that with this he can not deny it again, but just say it was a secret. And in an interview with MBC's Section TV Dahae, she insisted she wants and will meet soon. It's all too clear to me when considering the circumstances and time, is really absurd if they are dating someone else, but not together.I do not remember exactly he began always intoxicated with his phone from the ep?. it may be from EP6 or ep7 of ROM. Therefore, his relationship is evolving at that time. From earlier time until the next day, he spends most of his time beside Dahae in Gangwon, both day and night. Then concern and care for each other, working together, I wondered how he could have time to give someone else. I can remove the ROM people, by his own words in episode 16 when he told Dahae when she expressed jealousy that the will get rid of all the women in those. For me, even when only a normal relationship, I think that the with those words, in which the female members had to be a little hurt. If there is a relationship, it really is very hurt. He is a very careful what he said, so that can not. Dahae also similar, even to makes him good food every day, she may have to take advantage of the time off after filming her. Then, she can have time for anyone else.
For me, I believe they have found back love for each other before performing HK, and to birthday Dahae time to time in the old Ciel, the passionate love of them actually go back and steps to add a new step. Picture him with phone in ROM, along with pictures Dahae at the airport to go to Hong Kong 29/6 and images in Guangzhou on 10/10 events is a convincing argument for me. I see Dahae holding the phone at the airport a few times before, but that is not the messaging, and never saw her focus on her phone during an event. Remember:
"Heartbreak Library for Interview Magazine Promotion 2008Q: How do you behave in real life khi you are in love?Woookie: I will not be like Jun Oh who longs to his ex lover. I will be true to my present girlfriend. I will be obsess in a way, for example, I would like to know where SHE is, who ring up her Artist. I will get panic if I can not locate her Artist. I will be fine so long let me know where SHE SHE SHE is and có receives calls. Just mà. (Laugh) "After Hk end, DW engage in IM, and clearly we can see what he is doing with SSK completely different. What he said at a press conference IM: Would like to have the capability to move while Dahae working and visited her family in LA. More specifically, we can see his condition is very different when Dahae was in LA and when she came back to Korea.
I think what was said on Istyle Wedding Dahae that the she wanted to have a place to return to, she found herself with other thoughts when walked through the age of 30, and estimated that the at age 20, she also thought so. It shows that she realized what is most important in her life. It's own family and the love of her life. Perhaps the ambitious 20-year-old made her to miss a lot of things and not mature enough to understand the difficulties of Wookie, do not know how to keep their love. and all are only realized when she underwent six months with DW, acting in a movie that I think it has a lot in common with their real life. She knows situate for family and her lover on the first row. Therefore, she hiding now, for me was one different belief for their relationship, she wants to enjoy time at the DW when he was free enough, or can is to prepare was for something big. And as samzz said Dahae and her family can not care about what other people put on her, but because she is a thoughtful and mature to make sure that she wants when she would have a part other family, she does not want to affect them and the sentiment of all married women who also want to have a good impression with her husband's family for everything, perhaps the reason she he spent much time studying, and above all desire a peaceful life the most, away from the noisy non-urban. Perhaps, with such thoughts that she almost get away from showbiz during over 6 months. And with Wookie, except when recording the ROM, and a few public events he disappeared without a trace. For me, it has too many things to prove that the they are together. And when Heechul post on IG, it's like a message saying Dahae had half of her and married sooner or later. Recently Wookie is also revealed that he is in a relationship. These strengthened my belief. I think that the if nothing happened between them and their relationships with one another, then the same appearance in episode 16 ROM  when HK  nded, both definitely must know to keep a certain distance and clarify their relationship. And Dahae interview for MBC,She also should candidly denied the right about their relationship Because if she talked about it such ambiguous, it will be trouble and damage to good relations with each other. and the relationship of Wookie privacy. With this theory, it is clear that they are together, but she did not want to confirm it at the moment so early. But me think, perhaps the time when they would publicly relationship is not far off when the first time in many past year, Wookie was admitted with the fans on the status of his relationship right at the time when he seem to be very happy with it. Before that, he always insisted No or he was just talking about it when broke up. This showed that the he had ascertained the relationship. And with Dahae is similar, when Heechul wrote on IG. 
20155f7f4fa3-d1c3-4e37-bb52-bad087c3696c20152d0efd19-3893-49c4-bb29-eece82a4f5bd20157f5ca0b8-c312-4c2d-99db-9de1f8dbdd1b20158b31b708-2bd4-4272-b2f6-4753aeed3f6c20153ba9a57f-e613-409a-b8a3-37c5f5e14ac4201581768527-fc49-4610-b528-99cecd1258d020158ec02a9c-8e61-4593-a82d-cb3aef279d50

MaysoonD said:

@smazz OMG. one of the most hated Korean actress why X( no offense but Koreans are really harsh and overreacted society ,everything is a scandal , dating , breaking up etc.  being an entertainer there is a tough way of living .

BTW the video isn't working

Well agree with all the above lol otherwise we shippers won't be here to begin with. If you noticed we have been given 2 chances of Wookie looking at Dahae redoing her making up and both occasions are not even part of the drama and one was actually taken by a fan secretly. Ok in what occasions would you let a guy stare at you doing makeup for the longest time without being offended 1.husband 2 boyfriend 3 gay friend who is your sista 4. your real makeup artist.  well well wookie is actually acting more like 1 than 2 don't you think? If it's just friendship I don't see why dw wants to even look at a coworker for that long and dh letting him. Oh I didin't even mention about wookie's favorite spot kekeke dh's thigh   :\">  Another thing is that when wookie looking at dh it's not the look of a coworker..  it's the look of a man looking at a woman...  people do you agree???  I am not blind right?  LOL ........... ;)

@dramatroll, you are sooooo right, we are TEAM B
Dramatroll @dmtroll · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
Me: I love his hair colour here.
Friend A: I love his shirt.
Friend B: I love his face and skin and body!
*B wins.* 

B_n1mF-U8AALv88.jpg:large

@samzz, thanks for sharing the story. I am really distressed by the hate (negative) speech on Dahae, for nothing but because she is pretty, she acts well, and she is humble and just be what she is. She is punished for that?! It is injustice and insane. As years have passed, can they just let her go and accept that she is a talent actress and deserves to be judged on her work not what she doesn't compromised! Sorry to say, but the k-ent (and netizen world there and elsewhere) is kind of sick!

@bluewing, at that time Dahae was the only fav actress for netizen attack, but right now, nearly most actresses are being attacked, sometimes I just feel like I want to hug them, bc I know they must suffer a lot with all the critics. I don't have any hate on any actresses even I don't follow them, ignore them, or know how bad their acting. Even if I know some of their side story, to me it's just for knowledge and only discussed among close friends, not asking whole nation t hate her. Until now, I still don't understand why people can hate somebody so much by just watching them on TV.I think the only actresses loved by Korean society are the actresses who played safe characters and female warrior. 

@HoaD, I love your bts pictures of Hotel King.  Wookie's stares at Dahae are so full of love and spoil, even though one of the picture the sun was shining at his face.  Looks like he is a very patient boyfriend!  The hug at the park is another strong proof as you will not warm up your girl co-worker friend with your jacket to cover her so tight, unless you two have very intimate relationship!

@Samzz, every time you mention about Dahae's history, my heart breaks!  Is that because somebody is beautiful and rich, that person should deserve such kind of mis-treatment?  Those people are so childish!

True about what @samzz said...during EOE and especially Chuno, I can say she lost many fans that loves her since My Girl, too bad...her career was at peak during My Girl and few years after that, she lost them..all I can say because of the drama writers' faults! Hiw can during EOE, when she was supposed to be female lead, but in the end, she just like a supporting actress who appeared only  few seconds in the whole episode? And Chuno, actually the only thing that can make fans stop hating her was make her died in the end not Jang Hyuk, to be honest, even me don't like her character there..because it was too painful for Dae Gil knowing Un Yeon already married Tae Ha... even, Da Hae said in Win Win, she thought she should die in the end..but the writer didn't make it like that...
Well, at least I'm grateful, netizens attacked her because of her beauty, but still prasing her acting ability, if you know now, Goo Hye Sun was attacked continuously because of her bad acting, and even Song Hye Kyo attacked because of her tax scandal..well, netizens show that they are so powerful that they can bring celebs life  to heaven or to hell
And I think the only thing that can make fans start to love her is making comeback to romcom drama, because Koreans love that genre the most and it is easy to make new fans...also I noticed she rarely make interview nowadays,,hopefully she will be more active! FIGHTING! ^_^

i don't know if KingKong Ent used to do this in the past years-their actors preparing a choc gift for a White Day.
This year they are celebrating it, with a video-and i think this hands belong to our Wookie, based on the bracelet and slim fingers.
KOL1h3D.png

King Kong FB update-White Day surprise-credit DC
In Korea, March 14th is White Day. (FYI, on Valentine's Day the girls give the guys treats, and so on White Day, it is the ladies' turn to get something.)

King Kong released this teaser footage which shall be revealed in its full version on White Day. The suspense is just too much to bear!!! 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=16514&page=1
---------------------------------------
9 years ago, of course we remember, Dahae gave Wookie a choc box on his fan meeting in Feb, then Wookie returned back with a choc box during Dahae fan meeting in March, roughly a month after Wookie's FM. That time Donghae shipper, even from Korea said that action was their first step of their dating history-  even the date not exactly on the 14th, but the gap is roughly a month.

7a7118f1-3.jpg

xoMP5EX.jpg.xcbB37f.jpg
SzlBqHH.jpg

@smazz whenever I read ur posts regarding DongHae history, and @purplebass parallel theory :D and our shipper hints and investigation ;) I become more convinced that their story has to be a movie someday especially if it is ended with marriage  :)) coz happy end is always the best