[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest rosejenner123

@misspeaceandlove‌ I think you're right!

I live in California, and I remember that she tweeted just before I was about to leave the house, around 8:00PM

The weird thing is that it's currently 12:57AM here and according to twitter, she posted 4 hrs ago, which would've been around 8:57 PM which is definitely not right LOL

Edit: It is now 1:00AM and it has now changed to "5 h" ago =))

rosejenner123 said: @misspeaceandlove‌ I think you're right! I live in California, and I remember that she tweeted just before I was about to leave the house, around 8:00PM The weird thing is that it's currently 12:57AM here and according to twitter, she posted 4 hrs ago, which would've been around 8:57 PM which is definitely not right LOL

Guest msfangfarooch

I think the time stamp that you see on the tweet is the reader's timezone, not the poster's. The time stamp on her second to the last tweet, July 27, is 11.27 a.m. - now that's eastern time (my timezone), not SK's where she was at that time. Unfortunately, twitter isn't giving us any hint either. :(

Hi :) , actually she posted these photos at 7:56 pm (LA time zone) like @misspeaceandlove said. And of course the six hours correspond to time elapsed since the tweet. 
gmt_zpse763241f.png

Actually, I made a test. Each time you post a tweet on Twitter, the time which is shown on your post is the one of San Francisco. I think the reason of this is because the home office of Twitter is in SF. For example I posted this tweet at "10:57AM" (GMT+2) and it marked "1:57AM" (GMT-7) 
gmt2_zpsb41f9498.png

So basically, it means that if Cherry didn't edit her settings of her Twitter for the time zone section no matter who is she, her posts will still indicate  the time zone of SF which means LA (GMT-7). So in other words, it means that DH was maybe with Wookie in Waikiki ! :D

EDITPS: At my time zone GMT+2 (GMT+1, winter time),  there wasn't this tweet on 27/8. I discovered it today. My twitter is in french that's why it wrote 19:56. In Europe, we don't use AM and PM we write 00:00 until 23:59. After understanding the system I had to change the settings for the time zone. It was "UTC-7  US & Pacific ", it's 7 because of the summer time. That's why my post was 1:57AM. Now, my twitter is in "UTC+2: Brussels". And the DH's post marks since the change 4:56AM . The gap is 9 hours  SF time zone. Moreover, when you're log out from your Twitter account, you can see clearly that the tweet is still  "7:56 PM, 27/8/14 "--->LA time zone.
gmt4_zps5f5d57ec.png

Guest msfangfarooch

li96 said: Hi :) , actually she posted these photos at 7:56 pm (LA time zone) like @misspeaceandlove said. And of course the six hours correspond to time elapsed since the tweet.
gmt_zpse763241f.png

Actually, I made a test. Each time you post a tweet on Twitter, the time which is shown on your post is the one of San Francisco. I think the reason of this is because the home office of Twitter is in SF. For example I posted a tweet at "10:57AM" (GMT+1) and it marked "1:57am"
gmt2_zpsb41f9498.png

So basically, it means that if Cherry didn't edit her settings of her Twitter for the time zone section no matter who is she, her posts will still indicate  the time zone of SF which means LA (GMT-8). So in other words, it means that DH is maybe with Wookie right now in Waikiki ! :D

@msfangfarooch, I don't think so. Yesterday, I was on my laptop and I was checking Twitter for the news but there was nothing on 27/8 for my time zone which is GMT+2 (summer time). And today 28/8, I saw this tweet and DH's tweet was posted at 19:56=7:56 PM (on my time zone 4:56AM) in America (GMT-7) on 27/8. 

Guest msfangfarooch

li96 said: @msfangfarooch, I don't think so. Yesterday, I was on my laptop and I was checking Twitter for the news but there was nothing on 27/8 for my time zone which is GMT+1. And today 28/8, I saw these tweets and DH tweet was posted at 19:56=7:56 PM in America on 27/8.

Just to clarify things, the time stamp on Twitter is based on the time of the reader. :)>-
I actually don't know why I posted that comment about DH posting it 7:56PM LA time. =)) Is it because we were talking about if DH flew back to SK? I'm sorry, I wasn't able to follow the conversation. #-o :(

Cherry: Perfect smile,style,hair and body and the list goes on....Wookie: Looks hot in a suit,shirtless,regular shirt,floral shirt,shirtless...and did i mention shirtless??? and he even looks good in a towel! 8->
Donghae,can you please announce your wedding soon or something??? Can't wait for the DongHae thread meltdown! <:-P >:D<

samzz said:

ok, i got some free time, helping our @Vix digging some more info on that code.

17th April was PC for Wookie's Mandate of Heaven and also the day she served IRIS 2 staff with chicken-and once again the secret code appeared on Mr Cupid

cherry4eva84 ^^ laid encounter yesterday that the staff had enough and split the chicken into delicious dwipulyi heartwarming news. 1004's also pretty ^ ^ * hath maneu positive labor news event ~~~ words today ... I came across late last inning bonbang shooter fan meet and get well! WINDH * ^ - ^ *

why suddenly I'm thinking Mr Cupid is actually Wookie-on his release day from military the tweet was highlighted, bigger in font size than any other tweets.