[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said:

she's been there for 10 days, and most likely the photoshooting takes only 2-3 days, or maybe 1 day only bc she's doing it at one place, not travelling from Alaska to California.

what do you mean by  TIRING and FULFILLING Dahaeshii?

Guest matchabit

turquoiseblue said: samzz said:

she's been there for 10 days, and most likely the photoshooting takes only 2-3 days, or maybe 1 day only bc she's doing it at one place, not travelling from Alaska to California.

what do you mean by  TIRING and FULFILLING Dahaeshii?

Guest turquoiseblue

zeppy10 said: Exactly. This was probably taken last week... but she only posted them today.. hmmmmmm......
You can't trick us Dahae-shhiii..
She is jealous that wookie's half naked shots are out today so she must post her sexy pictures as well....

Tweet from Mr Kim

@cherry4eva84 ^^ ㅎㅎ 미국에서 화보 촬영으로 알찬 시간을 보내고 있었군요 ㅎ 예쁜 웨딩화보 사진과 화보들 기사로 접했답니다 ㅎ 아름다운 사진 이면에는 더위에 마는 수고와 노력이 있었네요 ㅋ 시원한 곳에서 원기회복 하길 응원합니다!!!^^

from google:

I had to spend a quality time with a photo shoot in the United States ^ ^ heh laid ㅎㅎ wedding pictorial encounter with pretty pictures and pictorial articles heh adjudged to support this effort and the heat Obama is trying pretty pictures blah want a cool refreshment in place ! ^ ^ !
 SOUND like dahae???? 

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: Tweet from Mr Kim @cherry4eva84 ^^ ㅎㅎ 미국에서 화보 촬영으로 알찬 시간을 보내고 있었군요 ㅎ 예쁜 웨딩화보 사진과 화보들 기사로 접했답니다 ㅎ 아름다운 사진 이면에는 더위에 마는 수고와 노력이 있었네요 ㅋ 시원한 곳에서 원기회복 하길 응원합니다!!!^^

Guest anietayulinda sari

trans twit from ksc72 :you really had a great time with your photoshoot in the U.S. with all those beautiful wedding photos.i hope you could find time to relax more and go to a refreshing place since its hot there^.^

Cr:taoeunjung

Guest turquoiseblue

hahaha i dont think this cupidman knows where dahae is :)) i also noticed that eversince we stalked him, his messages became more in general and no specifics and sometimes even misleading :)) i think we have to leave him alone for now until he put his guard down again.

Guest tinsky73

I think the 6-pack is still there. It's just the lighting...

Wookie at the beach! If it were me in Hawaii with him right now & he's looking like that, my hands will be permanently glued on him! Like a baby chimpanzee hanging all over her mommy! :D

Another way of enjoying Hawaii away from the crowd is by chartering a boat...

elyatt-size.jpg

A_bareboat_sailboat_moored_in_a_tranquil

Yeah, so this could also explain why there's no sighting of them in Hawaii since stealth mode holiday started. They're really good at this! :-bd

I'm not sure abt this, she's using twitter, so we cannot guess the exact time she posted it, if using weibo, we can see exactly the time/hour/min, so we can hv some clue on her location (provided her camera is using that time zone).

and as we know Wookie's agency posted a very sexy half naked pic of him and now Dahae retaliated back with see through dress, esp this pic

BwGuQbjCQAAlGd7.jpg

BwF_gxhCMAEQWRi.jpg:large

BwF_hmpCUAAsNzr.jpg:large

As conclusion here, they definitely the most sexiest couple ever.

----------

additional wedding pic.

htm_20140828151800210.jpg

htm_20140828151705725.jpg

Actually, Twitter provides the exact time of a tweet posted. For DaHae's tweet, she posted it 10:56AM (that's the time here in my country, Philippines, GMT+8). So if she is still in LA when she updated her Twitter, then she must have posted those photos at around 7:56PM (LA time, GMT-7). :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, chingus.  :-/