[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

on the award, I think getting harder for HK to get any recognition from MBC, bc the successor drama 'Mama' is doing so good with the rating, >13%, and increasing each week. The only hope maybe couple award, popularity or Hallyu award, bc so far only Chamo is the most famous Hallyu couple at the moment. If MBC wants to consider it as achievement, plus HK popularity in China, then we still hv some hope. But looking at how they treated HK promotion and no wrap up party video at all, to me I don't want to put so many hope.

Yeah it seems like it's some old photos from the In Style wedding shoots.. There's one photo Omg.. the chest area.. so revealing.. Luckily Wookie isnt there.. he will ask her to COVER UP!! 
Our girl trying to cover up where she is right now right.. and so free to post pics... waiting for flight to go back to LA from hawaii?? since it's thursday... 5pm now.... 
Just realised it's wed and not thurs in hawaii now.. LOL .. Probably tweeting while wookie is taking a shower.. *ohmydelulumind* 

Guest tomato05

Towel is So low I wonder if he is wearing anything under!!!!!

His abs are there But more ribs poking out now...

I noticed that towel so.low..hahhaah... if he.is wearing a.boxer i.dont think that it.would be so low like that..

:)) . So... :D

Exactly. This was probably taken last week... but she only posted them today.. hmmmmmm......
You can't trick us Dahae-shhiii..
She is jealous that wookie's half naked shots are out today so she must post her sexy pictures as well....

on the award, I think getting harder for HK to get any recognition from MBC, bc the successor drama 'Mama' is doing so good with the rating, >13%, and increasing each week. The only hope maybe couple award, popularity or Hallyu award, bc so far only Chamo is the most famous Hallyu couple at the moment. If MBC wants to consider it as achievement, plus HK popularity in China, then we still hv some hope. But looking at how they treated HK promotion and no wrap up party video at all, to me I don't want to put so many hope.

If there's a game/award "What K-Network Sucks The Most" , MBC wins..thats definite..how could they treat our donghae this way?

she's been there for 10 days, and most likely the photoshooting takes only 2-3 days, or maybe 1 day only bc she's doing it at one place, not travelling from Alaska to California.

what do you mean by  TIRING and FULFILLING Dahaeshii?

TIRING = from the sexy exercises (on the bed, in the pool, on the sofa, on the kitchen counter, in the shower, in the bathtub.... etc) FULFILLING = Every Minute spent together in Hawaii (in our delulu mind) is enriching and fulfilling......since they didn't meet for 10 days and had to rush their meetings quickly since wookie have to go back for his IM filming. 

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: turquoiseblue said: The Donghae Magnet... 

awww.... i feel so giddy everytime i see this BTS of MG :D there's something about those smiles and body language...
so that's how they tease each other then...how about now?

nothing much has changed :x :x same giddy happy expression :D 

@alexndraS there's no need to be innocent in this thread!! 

and NOOOOOO.. the tiring and fulfilling things have to be the ones i mentioned above!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *slaps myself silly* 

Hahaha..It's just that my mom is going to dis-own me if she read my pervy posts here :-S ..my mind has been stuck in the gutter ever since I boarded this ship..kekekek :D